Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha prime access weapon predictions

Im honestly more interested in nezhas design.  Will they stck with the trope/meme. Or will the make him look more masculine. I don't mind either way.

My guess and hope is attica/guando. But we have yet to get a prime whip.

Lol de could very well bring about even more meme jabbing to the frame.

But we'll see how it shakes out.

Personally more intrigued by inaros/octi later this year.

Scourge Prime would be great. It's thematically appropriate due to being a spear & it could use a buff. Also fine with attica/guandao/daikyu since I have g-rolls for them although they're not as interesting as getting the 1st primed speargun.

Daikyu wouldn't benefit much from being primed since it's heavily single-target focused, they'd have to give it an OP passive or something. Attica is the safer option but kinda bland. Guandao would be exciting if we had a new/better polearm stance. Guess twirling spire will suffice for now. 

3 hours ago, Ventasis said:

Daikyu wouldn't benefit much from being primed since it's heavily single-target focused, they'd have to give it an OP passive or something.

A scope with sniper scope bonuses would be strong enough on Daikyu Prime imo..

If it had a passive on top of that, like sharing the melee and sniper combos (since it has a synergy with Nikanas with the augment anyways)or innate multiprocs (since it's a low fire rate status weapon)or even better, both, it would be perfect.

Personally I hope for a primed whip, we dont have any tenno or orokin whip at all and as a weapon cathegory its weak. As weapon, since titania came with a primary its going to be a secondary. I hope for akzani (love the soma series because high rof and hitscan with large magazines), akmagnus, zakti or anew weapon even.

vor einer Stunde schrieb KittySkin:

Personally I hope for a primed whip, we dont have any tenno or orokin whip at all and as a weapon cathegory its weak. As weapon, since titania came with a primary its going to be a secondary. I hope for akzani (love the soma series because high rof and hitscan with large magazines), akmagnus, zakti or anew weapon even.

Pleased no whip! No one is playing with a whip.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)BMWWOW said:

Wait - I hope this does not derail the convo.... but are you SURE the next prime frame is Nehza???
Where do you find out these things?  
Thanks.

Well based on order in which warframes are released & the mm/ff Prime rotation Nazha is supposed to be next in line..

Him & Inaros are the next 2 male frames to be primed so DE could reverse & go with Inaros but assuming DE stays in order Nezha is next..

2 hours ago, (PS4)LegionOfZoom1410 said:

Sturn cannot be primed because it isn't a Tenneo Reinforcement weapon it's a Grinner weapon therefore cannot be primed sadly...

Strun its a tenno weapon, not a grineer one, even if it have wraith version (same as braton and lato that have a vandal, or latron that have wraith too)

3 hours ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

Aren't we overdue for the preview?

Depends. I guess they wanted to launch for this weekend originally with TennoCon, but with the delay I guess it will move to next Tuesday at the earliest.

If there's news they can post it between today and tomorrow (it's true they usually do Tuesdays, one for PA retirement and next one for next PA announcement, but sometimes they play a bit if they're a bit overwhelmed).

5 minutes ago, Ventasis said:

Nah. They don't usually go with their original weapons. Otherwise Ivara Prime would've came with rubico & talons prime. 

It's signature weapons we're talking about. Like Tekko.

21 minutes ago, Xaero said:

It's signature weapons we're talking about. Like Tekko.

No rules stating a signature weapon needs to come /w its owner. You could easily use Scourge Prime with base harrow. But I get what you mean.

Archived