Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path - Orokin Derelict Assassinate

Jemmies

Question

Take a damage buff frame like Rhino, Speed Nova(not slow) or Chroma. Equip Pyrana Prime crit build with blast dmg(yes Blast) and Primed expel infested if you can fit it and use Temporal blast to slow it down. It doesn't have armour so ignore that advice, there's nothing to strip. What it has is a damage cap per hit which is why a Pyrana is ideal given that each shot is 12 pellets all hitting at once and all counting individually. Equip arcane velocity on your frame, it should take about 2-3 minutes to kill it.

Slow Nova worked well for me. I wasn't able to reach 306% duration, but 288% seems good enough, although that also meant that I couldn't reach the 90% damage reduction. The 75% reduction in speed was really useful though. Lots of time to put bullets into the faces.

Went in with a half-modded Imperator Vandal coz I didn't have Dual Rounds and I forgot to equip Ammo Chain. However I did went in with a backup coz I suspected that I will run out of ammo on my Imperator Vandal, so I equipped my Tombfinger modded for Corrosive with Pax Charge so that I will not have ammo issues. It worked quite well surprisingly coz it shoots like a shotgun for some reason (I see multiple damage numbers despite Multishot being only 2.2). My Rattleguts was not potato-ed. =D

I think the key to my run was when I figured out that one of the heads actually spawns infested enemies. Once I realised that, I just focused on taking out that one first. After that one went down, the rest was quite easy as I did not have to worry about infested spawns trying to kill me and I could keep up with my damage reduction.

Thank you all once again! 

7 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Sounds a bit long for a Warframe boss fight...

Most people playing "hard mode"

2ab4df518693d6a8c9ae7e5323091ff5.gif

Veterans....that played sorties and this maps for 6 years and finish most missions on "hard mode" in 2 - 5 min

tumblr_oxrpkgPUPx1wetaq4o1_400.gifv

il y a 36 minutes, LoneWolf9989 a dit :

Ahem Jordas would like to have a word with you...

il y a 26 minutes, lukinu_u a dit :

Oh right, haven't tryed Jordas in Steel Path. It might be fun challenge to take on.

So, I did it and it was indeed a fun challenge. I have 2 free mod slots on my archgun, so it could definitely go faster.
20200801161358_1.jpg

Chroma - max duration and power strength build.

Magus Repair.

Zenurik, especially temporal blast.

Kuva Kohm for power DPS, ammo not expected to last. Probably best to bring out only in phase 2.

Redeemer Prime for use as an infinite ammo shotgun to beat down the pop-up heads during phase 1 - crit build with corrosive and fire.

I was actually pretty surprised that I killed Steel Path Lephantis within 5 minutes with this build - didn't even last a minute in phase 2.

9 hours ago, RS219 said:

Chroma - max duration and power strength build.

Magus Repair.

Zenurik, especially temporal blast.

Kuva Kohm for power DPS, ammo not expected to last. Probably best to bring out only in phase 2.

Redeemer Prime for use as an infinite ammo shotgun to beat down the pop-up heads during phase 1 - crit build with corrosive and fire.

I was actually pretty surprised that I killed Steel Path Lephantis within 5 minutes with this build - didn't even last a minute in phase 2.

Try Pyrana Prime modded for blast my friend, you'll knock about 2 minutes off the kill time and won't come close to running out of ammo for both phases. Oh and Arcane Velocity on Chroma.

Archived