Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

I cut 10 or so Vitreospina fish, I got 5 spines and yet in my inventory only 1 is available, and i need three to level up my standing with the entrati.

The Deimos quest is bugged, Daughter and Grandmother cannot finish their dialogues.  They speak 5 words and then it automatically skips. 

When we need to follow Loid, the market points us towards a table in front of mother, not through the door with the mist coming out of it. We can pass through it however as it's not solid when doing this quest step, but the player doesn't know that he has to go through there.

PS4

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After the update I can't see other players in Maroo Bazaar or my clan dojo. Fortuna works, featured dojos work. This basically makes it impossible to trade.
  • REPRODUCTION: Joined Maroo Bazaar Busy, invited others in my clan dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: see other players and can trade with them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: can't see other players, trade post player list is empty
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always after Deimos update

for once, i might have had bigger bug then quietshy.

in the case of the quest section where you use snake mech, i kinda stood and listened to dialouge, then all of a sudden i was at the very end spawning next to the thing i have to kill, completely skipping all the dialouge and tutorial for that section.

idk how it happened, but i was in operator mode when entering snake at first, maybe it's part of the issue?

• DESCRIPTION: Spari Fishing Spear from Daughter Instantly kills fishes in the air but no in the water.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try to catch a fish
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Catch a fish instead of killing?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish instantly dies.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time

• TYPEIn-Game, PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: Can not continue the heart of deimos quest and load Cambion Drift area. I need to track the signal to find the father however I can't leave Necralisk and enter Cambion drift If I try to land on it from my orbiter the loading screen won't finish loading and if I try by leaving Necralisk the door won't open either I've tried restarting the game and the quest but nothing seem to be working
  • REPRODUCTION: I think it happen because i left warframe right after talking to the mother for the first time in Necralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't know but i think it messed up my quest
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't go further in the quest or play in the new area 

On 2020-08-21 at 11:15 AM, [DE]Bear said:

KNOWN ISSUES!

• The Carnis Set of Mods does not correctly apply their bonuses.
  • There is an issue on the Sony Store which is preventing people from purchasing the new Supporter Packs. We are investigating with a hopeful fix coming later today.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey Folks!

The Heart of Deimos is here, and as with recent updates, we want to be able to access any issues with the new update and content as quickly as possible. If you encounter issues with any of the following topics, please reply to this thread, but read the guidelines below!

This update is seeing the following new features:

• The Cambion Drift - a new Open World area with activities (such as mining and fishing), bounties, quests, and all sorts of new dense features.
  • The Necrolisk - a central hub housing the Entrati Syndicate, as well as the Necraloids who serve them.
  • Necramechs - A new armored suit to stomp the infested with! With a whole suite of new mods and weapons, this new system is another layer of power for your game.
  • The Helminth System - A late-game method of unlocking additional power customization options for your Warframe!
  • Xaku: the Broken Warframe - newly arriving with the Heart of Deimos, Xaku is the collection of three other lost Warframes, brought together as a fragmented conduit of Void power.
  • New Reinforcements - New guns, new cosmetics, new goodies!

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of the new Heart of Deimos update, please do not use this thread, and use one of the feedback threads over on the feedback forum!

Type: in game 

Description: finished new capture mission

Cant add picture or screenshot for some reason

Reproduction: unknown but happened upon completing capture with another player

Expected result: resume normal gameplay

Observed result: no UI on top left or top right where profile info and foundry item, booster times, friend request, etc. No missions on planets. Cannot select or repeat a mission.

Reproduction rate: this was first time I've experienced this

I fixed upon closing the game and restarting but that would be frustrating to do continuously.

On transfering into a downed neceamech found randomly in the open world, and using the 4th ability that turns you into a sentry turret, i uncast the ability, and was locked in the “ability in use” cycle, i also couldn’t attack, and I couldn’t transfer out. I could still sprint and dash. I was able to get free by killing the nechramech with enemy damage. 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tempered Bapholite Blueprint doesn't use correct resources
  • VISUAL: j0jlDCO.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: View the Blueprint in either the Foundry, Inventory, or the 'Browse Wares' screen from Otak.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tempered Bapholite Blueprint should require 20 Raw Bapholite.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tempered Bapholite Blueprint requires 20 Adramalium, which is normally supposed to be used only for Adramalium Alloy Blueprint (which does use it correctly).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant

• TYPE: [PC]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Was playing the 100-100 mission out in the Cambion Drift open world. Stage 5/5, received Lure Out Assassination Target. Completed all stages (including the bonus checkbox thing, Keep the cauldron's health above 80%) and waited for the Saxum Rex to spawn, dodge rolled around a bit and ended up outside of the target area I assume as it told me I was abandoning the objective. I had rolled by the enemy once, so I know he spawned correctly, issue is that he de-spawned.]
  • VISUAL: [Spawn_Bug_1.png
  • Spawn_Bug_2.png
  • ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Haven't done it again, I shall try to repeat and get back to ya'll]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The Assassination target should have remained spawned, perhaps a target marker would be a good idea as well, though if there already is one then it didn't show up for me.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The enemy simply vanished, spent 20 minutes searching the area for good measure whiteout result]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Have yet to get the Target Assassination again]

• TYPE: In-Game (Salvage Bounty)
  • DESCRIPTION: on phase 2 of the Salvage bounty where you need to collect 15 data, the progress bar stays at 0/15
  • REPRODUCTION: entered and re-entered the mission, let the Purifier die, continuously fed it cores, fought off all the infested.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Progression from the second Phase
  • OBSERVED RESULT:no progress was made, Bounty failed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently will not Progress after adding in any cores. I am not sure if there is a step i am missing, but i cannot finish the bounty whatsoever.

• DESCRIPTION: Went to no-clip mode when the game prevented me from using any weapons / made me walk sideways only (happens only in non-solo sessions) and used a k-drive. Was able to fly through everything and unable to stand on anything, had to use arch-wing to prevent infinite falling. Unstuck command did not help.
  • VISUAL
    1NkYzyt.png
  • REPRODUCTION: 1/?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not falling through the ground and no-clip. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was able to no-clip through everything if I used arch-wing, otherwise I fall infinitely.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/?

Two bugs to report regarding Deimos:

• DESCRIPTION: Conservation start points can bug out and disappear if they spawn on top of the Deimos "water."
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/gw6ige
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate a conservation start point that has spawned on the "water," the game will freeze for a second and then the conservation point will disappear entirely
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected normal conservation behavior.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game froze for a second and then the conservation point disappeared.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Ore and gem mining points aren't consistent. Meaning, they don't always show up and sometimes the little nodes don't appear or will disappear.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/8db436
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Deimos, equip a mining drill, and look around for mining points. As a result of the "pulsating" nature of Deimos many of these will be obscured and not show up correctly. Mining nodes may be absent or not show up for a long time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected normal mining behavior.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mining nodes don't show up at all, disappear and reappear, or take a while to show up. It's not consistent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Variable, I'd estimate about 50% of the mining points are bugged.

Hey got a potentially mission breaking bug to report that causes you to lose total control of your character, the only way to unbreak it from experience is to die.

• TYPE: [In-Game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Getting hit by a Thrasher while fishing will prevent you from being able to do any action AT ALL besides aim the fishing spear]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Repeated this twice, just do any fishing while a Thrasher is smacking you]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Not losing total control of the character]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Losing total control of the character]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [2 for 2 when fishing and a Thrasher spawned behind me]

i know the statue is pre-hod, but ever since heart of deimos, i have been unable to place the necramech statue. whenever i attempt to rotate it, a solid blue line repaces the normal circle. pretty sure it has nothing to do with  orbiter capacity if that exists, since the staute was place pre hod and i could place more stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/rEXdOJB

Hello,

I cannot progress because the second tunnel doors wont open.

Was happening before hotfix and still keeps happening.

Tried:

Restarting game, going back to orbiter, tried abilities, charging the doors, waiting around, going back and forth, killing all mobs, shooting the doors, tried using canister on it.

Nothing works, therefore I cannot progress in the game.

I am not able to post screenshot from steam, neither copy paste.

• DESCRIPTION: It won't let me hold more than 2 spinal cords so I can't level up.
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: I tried cutting new fish three times, and everytime I got spinal cords they disappeared from my inventory. I also tried restarting the game but it didn't work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have the items in my inventory.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lost items from my inventory.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened everytime I tried to get more than 2. 

• TYPE: Free Roam - Fishing
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting hit by a Thrasher while fishing  leaves you stuck. Can look around freely but no other action including moving, switching to operator or /unstuck work. "Esc" to Menu works but guess what, you lose all rewards and progress 😢
  • REPRODUCTION: Go fish, wait for the thing to hit you
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish sumthin'?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: total loss of functionality exept for looking around. Nailed to the spot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once
  •  
  •  fishbug.jpg

14 hours ago, SplatterBlood said:
  • DESCRIPTION: The loading screen for Cambion Drift does not complete at all. Tried multiple times with multiple restarts. Other open world maps and/or normal missions load just fine.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into Cambion Drift.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I load in and start my journey.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading stuck at around 25-30%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

I have the same issue as above. Loads up to 60% and then freezes. 

14 hours ago, SplatterBlood said:
  • DESCRIPTION: The loading screen for Cambion Drift does not complete at all. Tried multiple times with multiple restarts. Other open world maps and/or normal missions load just fine.
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into Cambion Drift.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I load in and start my journey.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading stuck at around 25-30%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

I have the same issue as above. Loads up to 60% and then freezes. 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When I Return to my Orbiter after any Deimos mission it shows a random sky box, other than the Deimos sky box
  • REPRODUCTION: Return to Orbiter after a Deimos Mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shown the Deimos sky box
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A Random Sky box (Usually a Corpus one)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived