Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

So far in mining, half the nodes i come across are really difficult to find, while others are fine.

• The living landscape is a neat touch, but mining nodes are not easily spotable as they often get stuck under this "breathing flesh"
  • Half the nodes I come across aren't even visible at all and are buried in the flesh veins that aren't "breathing"
  • If you aren't facing the right angle some nodes don't show u, even when directly in front of it
  • even the "visibly" marked nodes are very hard to see at times

If we're going to be forced to mine and grind for these materials they should be more accessible. I often find myself having to literally crank up the sound, try to pinpoint where the node is, and guess if i'm on the right side. It's a horrible experience currently. Make them brighter? Make them show easier? I can't say exactly how to do it but as it stands spending 5 minutes trying to find invisible nodes is not enjoyable in the slightest

https://imgur.com/a/Z6V7ogf

Said image of a mining spot

https://imgur.com/a/66idBuN

Image of mining spot finally being revealed slightly aftter breathing vein sinks all the way in

Type: UI

Description: fish inspection on Daughter "cut fish" menu shows Alloy Plate description on all fish for HoD

Visual: unknown.png

Expected result: fish description

Observed result: alloy plate description

Reproduction rate: has done it for every fish I've right-clicked in my inventory

Got time for this bug? We'd appreciate you taking a look at these, too! Some of them, from what information has been provided to dedicated server owners, are likely simple fixes (like tweaking or simply disabling Telos Boltace and the Tigris series) in Conclave. We've also started adhering to the bug report format requested by DE, though video and photo documentation has been a standard well before that.

Launcher Glitch

This may be an issue with my hardware or software, But I remember Warframe being able to run on my computer. However now, when I attempt to launch it from stream, the window pops up, For only a second, it updates from the Inaros prime backdrop to the new HOD Background, and promptly crashes or closes. Please Help me if you have any Ideas

Some methods I have tried:

-Uninstaling and reinstalling 

-Clicking on The warframe(64).exe

-launching the launcher from it's EXE

Please help me If you have any Ideas 

4 hours ago, Kingseesar said:
  • TYPE: In-Game (Cambion Drift): Warframe "ability in use" and equipment switching errors
  • DESCRIPTION: Three times in the Cambion Drift, I have experienced not being able to use my warafrme's abilities or able to switch between weapons and gear when leaving the Nerkolisk.
  • VISUAL: Sorry. No visual. If it happens a fourth time, I will take a screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION: The only replication I can determine is that this error happens when I leave the Nekrolist, from the "waiting/loading" area between the Nekrolisk and the Drift, from the time when the doors open to the Drift until I return and get the "Mission Complete" screen. Once, I returned to my orbiter to "reset" everything before continuing, which worked, and once I tried to just go in and out of the loading area, which also seemed to reset my abilities (if I went far enough to allow the doors to close behind me before turning around to try and leave again).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to use my abilities and switch weapons and gear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead, I got a message stating "ability in use" for any ability I attempted to use, including transference, and I was stuck using only my primary weapon for everything. I could not switch to a scanner, secondary, or non-combat equipment. I was able to get the melee weapon to switch, but I want not able to use the weapon (it did not respond to buttons; my warframe just stood still). I am playing on Windows 7, NVidia GE Force 610, USB connected XBox One controller, Steam, and I have the latest hotfix downloaded (the one right after the launch of Heart of Deimos (sorry. I don't know the number)). This has happened as part of the Heart of Deimos Quest and attempting bounties (and sadly resulting in failing one, too). 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems sort of random, but it has happened three time, now. I have been using WuKong exclusively so far on Deimos, and it happens immediately following leaving the Nekrolisk doors to the Drift free roam area.

I have experienced the same issue.  I have had the issue in bounties whenever there is a Necramech friendly my abilities will not work until i get away from it.  The abilities don't work when fighting them as well but I am not sure if that is by Design.  Friendly Necramechs who assist in bounties should not disable abilities.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Incorrect description under "Item details" for  NEW FISH FROM DEIMOS (all fish I've seen so far L, M, S) (see image)
  • VISUAL:   
    lAejCSa.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: check kymaeros description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: description of fish
  • OBSERVED RESULT: description for alloy plates shows up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

11 hours ago, ._.-._. said:
  • TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: gravid blastema sometimes not popping as soon as it touches the surface, as a result, it has to be destroyed manually
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: simply shoot the gravid blastema to make it fall down
  • EXPECTED RESULT: has to be destroyed as soon as it touches the surface
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it didn't pop to collect the resources
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: at times

I'm getting this too, usually when the blastema isn't high up enough to pick up speed during the fall. Annoyingly, you can't just smack or shoot them to break them open, you have to flip it into the air and hope it goes far enough/hits hard enough to open.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Echo-lure position in gearwheel keeps switching upon restart
  • VISUAL:

Before restart:

• Warframe2392.jpg

After restart:

• Warframe2395.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Vulpaphyla echo-lure was in slot 2 and Predasite echo-lure was in slot 3 of the sub gearwheel during gameplay. Upon restart, they switch. Even if I sell and repurchase the said echo-lures, they only stay in the proper slot for the duration of the session.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both echo-lures should stay in their specific slots even if the game is restarted.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The two items switch slots upon restart.

• TYPE: Drop chance
  • DESCRIPTION: After whole day of farming 2nd bounty on Deimos i got only 2 scintillants. It shoudn't dropt that rare becouse it is in common loot in bounty description
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to farm scintillants.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get more than 2 items after a day of farming.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Extrimly low chance of getting it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

1 hour ago, KraZKill said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tempered Bapholite uses ADRALMALIUM in its blueprint, instead of BAPHOLITE
  • REPRODUCTION: Just check foundry.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tempered Bapholite should use bapholite in the blueprint

Confirmed:  wants Adramalium instead of Bapholite

Type: In game

Description: after using archwing launcher, Protea's passive indicator resets to 0 abilities used (only visually), meaning that there is no way to tell if the next ability cast will have the extra ability strength from the passive. Once any ability is used the visual indicator continues to operate as indended.

Reproduction: Use 1-3 abilities as Protea, then use archwing. Upon disembarking, the visual indicator will show 0 abilities used, which is not true.

Expected result: Seeing the state of the passive.

Observed result: Not seeing the state of the passive.

Reproduction rate: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: I got two spinal core sections and now I don't get it anymore after cutting a Vitreospina.
  • VISUALhttps://youtu.be/kNgVhJ1yErM
  • REPRODUCTION: Have two spinal core sections and cut Vitreospina.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting spinal core section.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time after having two spinal core sections.

il y a 49 minutes, Selection_Prime a dit :

Don't really know if it was postet already or not but oh well

• DESCRIPTION: I accpeted the quest in my Codex and it told me to go to Cambion Drift. However, the quest is locked with the notification saying: Heart of Deimos QUEST REQUIRED. Tried restarting the game, putting the quest as inactive and reactivating it but nothing has worked so far. I'm not the only person, some in my region chat have the same problem.
  • VISUAL:Screenshot-7.png

This is not a bug.  You need to go to your codex and do the Heart of Deimos quest first before you can free roam.

2 minutes ago, Misiogor said:
  • DESCRIPTION: I got two spinal core sections and now I don't get it anymore after cutting a Vitreospina.
  • VISUALhttps://youtu.be/kNgVhJ1yErM
  • REPRODUCTION: Have two spinal core sections and cut Vitreospina.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting spinal core section.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time after having two spinal core sections.

Same issue for me.  I have cut around 30 Vitreospina fish and only got 1 spinal core section.  Also, if you try and cut multiple fish, it should give you a summary of how many of each component it will give you but it doesn't.

Type: in-game (Cambion Drift)
Description: there are... no enemies in the Drift before you attack the first hive. I dunno if this is a bug or a feature but I'm really hoping it's a feature and it stays that way because it's super nice. (It's not just Vome, btw, it's currently Fass and there are still no enemies.)
Visual: It's... the Drift, minus the enemies.
Reproduction: start Heart of Deimos quest, enter Cambion Drift, listen to Loid/Otak, ignore quest marker and wander off in a different direction.
Expected result: um, anything alive except fish and the occasional trio of maggots that pop out of the... land... zits.
Observed result: oh my GOD this is so much more fun! I can explore and fish and mine and scan without having to stop and fight something every two minutes! This is great!
Reproduction rate: no idea. I can't exactly leave and try again, I want to keep my stuff, and I can't get into the Necralisk until I attack the hives. I guess I'm about to find out if it stays like that.

• DESCRIPTIONInfinite Deimos resource exploit. 
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Titania's 4th ability near an obelisk in the Free roam map (and some unknown factor)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Titania becomes small and summons razorflies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Titania becomes small and summons razorflies that immediately dies off and drops resources because somehow it's coded as an infested i guess. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: idk. I just saw it being used by a MR29 doing work spamming energy restores and 4th ability. Tried it myself and it didn't work so there's some unknown factor at work. Also idk how obelisk work.

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Bug is continuous, persistent and was not fixed with restart. As you can see below, in the first screenshot, I've collected 24 Fass Residue. In the second screenshot, the Mutagen and Antigen (both required components for the Vulpaphyla pet) cannot be crafted; these items require Fass Residue to craft. The top left item in both items' crafting interfaces is also displaying the thumbnail for an Otak Token.
  • VISUAL:
    Warframe_2020-08-26_15-00-50-42.png
    Warframe_2020-08-26_15-01-00-52.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply collect Fass Residue and check the Foundry interface of any blueprint which requires it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fass Residue should be able to be used to craft these items.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot craft these items.

Let me start off by saying there are a multitude of bugs with the new update on xboxq

TYPE: In-Game chat

• DESCRIPTION: [The chat channels havent let me connect to them since I updated the game]
  • VISUAL: [Spinning loading icon on all chats]
  • REPRODUCTION: unsure of how to reproduce this
  • EXPECTED RESULT; chat channels to work.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every time I log into the game I can't access any chat channels. 

Bug two

TYPE: Quest - Insulation Vaults
DESCRIPTION: Cant restart quest from open world it bugs and the vaults remain open and vault generators stay activated.
REPRODUCTION: Complete quest then re-elect it from mother in open world area
EXPECTED RESULT: The vault should reset as well as generators.
OBSERVED RESULT: Everything stays open and can't progress pass stage 2
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mining node textures are too deep within some surfaces (such as the pulsating strands) and very difficult or impossible to find
  • REPRODUCTION: Can be found throughout the Diemos Open World

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap1Dj5mmjdD4-VLl8yKPwT4ceWBG?e=9Rm1Of

2 nodes, One not visible, but points can be viewed when zoomed in with drill, second is visible part of the time while model is below node texture

Am 26.8.2020 um 19:11 schrieb ggDokkan:

Type: In-Game Cambion Drift

Description: I equipped my harpune to go fishing after catching a fish I could No longer move. All I could do was target the harpoon, but In couldn't throw.

Reproduction: Catching a fish 

Expected: Catch more fish and be able to move use weapons etc.

Observed Result: I could no longer move. All In could do was target the harpoon, but In couldn't throw

Reproduction Rate: 5 of 5 Times

3 Times after catching 1 Fish

1 Time after catching 3Fish

1 Time before catching a fish

Edit: This Bug only appears with the new Harpune . Withe the Harpune from Ostron and Fortuna dont trigger this Bug

• TYPE: In-Game - Daughter cut fish command
  • DESCRIPTION: Error in the multiplication value from cut stack of fish, it is not delivering the reward correctly
  • VISUAL: In the picture you can see stack item reward and 1 item reward.
    Spoiler

Warframe0293.jpg

Warframe0292.jpg

Warframe0294.jpg

Warframe0295.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: use the option cut fish, in daughter NPC in deimos.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fix the amount of rewards from cut a fish
    ex: fish1A x5 = item1 x5, item2 x2, item3 x1
          fish1B x5 = item1 x5, item2 x4, item3 x2
          fish1C x5 = item1 x5, item2 x5, item3 x3
          fish2A x5 = item1 x3, item4 x2, item3 x0
    total reward: item1 x13, item2 x11, item3 x6, item4 x2

• OBSERVED RESULT: the reward only give 1 of some type of items
    ex  fish1A x5 = item1 x5, item2 x2, item3 x1
          fish1B x5 = item1 x5, item2 x4, item3 x2
          fish1C x5 = item1 x5, item2 x5, item3 x3
          fish2A x5 = item1 x3, item4 x2, item3 x0
    total reward: item1 x13, item2 x1, item3 x1, item4 x1
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: alway use stack cut fish.

In trying to perform the RECLAIM WHAT'S OURS bounty in the CAMBION DRIFT, on STAGE 3, trying to infuse the cauldron, a wandering NECRAMECH free roaming in the area prevented the enemies from getting into the area in order for me to fill the cauldron.

I waited nearly 10 minutes for it to wander out of range and for enough enemies to spawn to get through in order for me be able to complete this stage - extremely frustrating.

Would greatly appreciate it if the pathing for this Necramech was changed so that it doesn't interfere with this bounty, it was removed from the area, or the spawns for the enemies were removed for this particular area.

Warframe0738.jpg?width=844&height=475

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: The trail for the Avichaea conservation that starts near the Cerebrum Magna starts very, very, far away from where it's supposed to.
VISUAL: If you would support images in your forum in any way other than me personally hosting them and putting in a link that often just gets blocked anyway, perhaps I could be bothered...
REPRODUCTION: Playing solo on PC.  Every single time I've gone there, there hasn't been a trail starting in that location, and twice in a row I've found it starting from the same, incorrect spot.
EXPECTED RESULT: Trail should start from the animal poop marked on the map with tranquilizer equipped.
OBSERVED RESULT: Starts roughly 120 meters as a crow flies away from there.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every single time.

Archived