Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Playing the Heart of Deimos quest section with the de-powered warframe with Khora will result in Venari attacking the patrolling Necramechs. This causes them to look towards Venari/your frame and start shooting, making sneaking extremely hard. Retreating will cause them to pursue Venari/you.
REPRODUCTION: Play Heart of Deimos questline as Khora
EXPECTED RESULT: Venari should either disappear (as Warframe abilities are disabled) or have purely passive AI to avoid breaking stealth
OBSERVED RESULT: Venari attacks enemies on sight
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown (requires me to replay quest to verify)

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I tried to go into the Cambion drift just after my  meeting with Mother, she tell me to awake his husband. But when i want to go into the Cambion drift, screen go black and the game crash.
  • VISUAL: None for me, sorry i can't take any screenshot of this
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into Cambion Drift.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finish the loading, go into the Cambion Drift and start my exploration and my missions
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Black screen and game crash
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time i try to enter into the Cambion drift

Doing profit taker part 1, when fishing 8 catch one then they all kind of freeze and I can't fish another one, none of us can and the quest isn't progressing. 

Edit: if I change spears the fish unfreeze but only until I catch another then they freeze again and the quest is still not progressing 

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Energy Siphon on party member and/or Arcane Aegis immediately removes overshields granted via Pillage on Hildryn. .
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: See below threads
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Overshields maintained regardless of Aura or Arcane equipped to warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See below linked threads
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever Arcane Aegis and/or Energy Siphon is equipped to party member.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Eximus units wrongly typed in Cambion Drift
  • VISUAL: I don't actively have a screenshot as I am at work at the moment
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Cambion Drift and look at an eximus unit
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Venomous Brood Mother to have the Venomous aura
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Venomous Eximus Brood Mother(specifically, though this seems to affect all eximi)was actually an Arctic, complete with the arctic's slow-aura and the snowglobe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All Venomous, not sure on the other types as didn't see any others. Parasitic behaved as normal.

• TYPE:  Mouse issue
  • DESCRIPTION: The problem I'm running into is that the mouse is not bound to the game properly. If I click somewhere there is an icon in the background, behind the game, I interact with that icon INSTEAD of with the game itself. Left clicks don't fire, right clicks don't aim, and aiming clearly moves the mouse cursor in the background at roughly half the same speed as it does when looking at a menu in game.
  • VISUAL: I can't really post a screenshot since the effect is only visible when it dumps me out of the game entirely(which does not crash the game, it just means I'm seeing a different tab until I alt tab back to the game).

The game approaches unplayable thanks to this. I do not know if it is connected, but I also couldn't activate Father/* in the second step of the quest. Relaunching the game did not help.

*Or whatever the name was, when you are sent out into the Drift to find Mother's husband.

Edit: PS, I'm putting this here since I'm fairly certain it was the new release that broke things.

Type: ingame all platforms 

Discription: the fass residue we collected doesn't count for our antigens and mutagens

Visual: the fass residue we need looks like a token but we don't have a fass residue token

Reproduction: it's a permanent effect it appears we need a token 

• TYPE: Syndicate Lip Sync
  • DESCRIPTION: When clicking through the syndicate screen, several characters didn't have their lipsync working both before and after the hotfix. Before the hotfix Eudico's mouth didn't open and after the hotfix her rig wouldnt open at all (I have Old Mate and don't have creator mode active). Konzu wouldnt open his mouth, and Cressa Tal's mouth remained open after saying her lines. The cephalons also don't light up when speaking like they should.
  • VISUAL: I don't currently have a visual.
  • REPRODUCTION: Opening the syndicate screen in the orbiter and clicking through the different syndicates to hear them speak. For Eudico, Old Mate needs to be achieved and creator mode needs to be off. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each character should have their mouths or lights animate to their voice lines.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Several characters don't open their mouths or light up when they should.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seemed to happen every time I opened the syndicate menu on my ship. 

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this - we did not encounter this at all on our builds. If you go back to Orbiter and try again it may work? 

It doesn't work even on consoles every platforms has this even if we go to our orbiter we still show 0 because its appearance is a token with the fass residue name

18 hours ago, CephKaron said:

Doing the 'Through, And Beyond' mission and during the 'Return to the Vault' objective, the second butthole gate will not open to let me pass.

Critical Priority!!! Locking progress, multiple people affected

Same happening to me! Reproduction Rate 100% in four tries. Even tried going back to Orbit. I can't progress. This is unaccaptable needs IMIDIATE attention!

@[DE]Rebecca

2A78FAF289E21E6EB8063555D04EE34E214C5DC2

• DESCRIPTION: 3rd spine column not showing up to complete first teir "offering" to mother to rank up in Entratti from zero to level 1
  • REPRODUCTION: Cut fish with Daughter 3 times with requisite fish.  1 spinal column rewarded (3 of the fish were caught) only two spinal columns (already OWNED) were in inventory however when rank up offering was to be given.  No third spine was present.  THREE TIMES I went cave fishing using 50% of bait to do so.  Over 2 hours of effort.  GONE!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Achievement of resource to level up with Entratti "syndicate". 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No resource within inventory, no level up offering available.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: EVERY (censored) time.

This completely hampers any progression towards being able to go above ZERO level with the Entratti.
    The only way to harvest the column is by cutting fish.
    So why don't I have that item in my inventory?

Why am I not level 1 with the Entratti?😡

19 hours ago, SplatterBlood said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The loading screen for Cambion Drift does not complete at all. Tried multiple times with multiple restarts. Other open world maps and/or normal missions load just fine.
  • VISUAL: None
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I load in and start my journey.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading stuck at around 25-30%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me. 

Having same issue as above. Mine loads to about 60% and then stops.

I saw that I can go directly to nekralist but if I try to go to Gambion Drift from that side it also freezes. It takes me to a point of joining a squad but nothing further. 

This is on a PS4 PRO but we do not have this issue on a standard PS4. 

• DESCRIPTION: Unlimited resources through the requiem pylon via operator mode + Umbra Excalibur. I tested that Jahu and Vome give resources when killing an enemy. When I left the operator mode, i noticed that a resource was dropping out of the pylon. It works only for Umbra Ex because of his ability.
  • VISUAL

Ex Umbra, Jahu:

Saryn:

Ex Umbra, Vome (lower chance):

• REPRODUCTION: Take Excalibur Umbra to the Cambion Drift and find one of the pylons (Jahu or Vome), spam operator mode.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Dunno
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A lot of resources. Infinite amount of it on practice.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only near to Jahu and Vome pylon.

On 2020-08-21 at 8:15 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  •  
  • TYPE: [Cutting Fish is bugged.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [if you cut single fish, you get way more out of it than cutting a bunch of fish]
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: [well, CUT SOME FISH 😄]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [each fish should obviously grant the same amount of ressources as if you would cut them solo”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [if you cut 10 fish at the same time, you often only get 1 ressource of each type”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [always]

• DESCRIPTION: All items in brother/sons wares for the infested pet are calling on an item called Fass Residue, with an otak token icon. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/hYc1wO3
  • REPRODUCTION: You can look in brother/sons wares in the nekralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to build it with fass residue i presume.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot build it because of the invalid item.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's always there.

• DESCRIPTION: During Solaris United Bounties you are unable to interact with the dead Solaris Agents, soft locking the bounty
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a Solaris United Bounty with the first objective being to investigate dead Solaris Agents
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to interact with the bodies and continue the bounty
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No interaction prompt appears
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: appears to occur every time that specific objective is the first objective in a bounty

30 minutes ago, Shemarria said:
  • DESCRIPTION: 3rd spine column not showing up to complete first teir "offering" to mother to rank up in Entratti from zero to level 1
  • REPRODUCTION: Cut fish with Daughter 3 times with requisite fish.  1 spinal column rewarded (3 of the fish were caught) only two spinal columns (already OWNED) were in inventory however when rank up offering was to be given.  No third spine was present.  THREE TIMES I went cave fishing using 50% of bait to do so.  Over 2 hours of effort.  GONE!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Achievement of resource to level up with Entratti "syndicate". 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No resource within inventory, no level up offering available.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: EVERY (censored) time.

This completely hampers any progression towards being able to go above ZERO level with the Entratti.
    The only way to harvest the column is by cutting fish.
    So why don't I have that item in my inventory?

Why am I not level 1 with the Entratti?😡

Addendum: Just the morning... AGAIN fishing a Vitrespinia... Cut fish.  supposed to get ONE spinal core section.  Check inventory.  No additional Spinal Core section!  NONE!  This is FOUR TIMES now.  This is a game breaker RIGHT here. I can NOT progress above neutral if the materials I am fishing DO NOT SHOW UP!.

FIX THIS POST HASTE!!!!

19 hours ago, SplatterBlood said:
  • DESCRIPTION: The loading screen for Cambion Drift does not complete at all. Tried multiple times with multiple restarts. Other open world maps and/or normal missions load just fine.
  • VISUAL: None
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I load in and start my journey.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading stuck at around 25-30%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

Same thing happening to me in the PS4, I managed to play the Quest, and after completion I did some bounties, and then the first hotfix dropped. After that, I could no longer enter the Cambion Drift. The map loading gets stuck at around 60%.

Restarting the game does not solve this issue, and it happens 100% of the time

This is something I noticed last night while grinding bounties for Xaku. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue and haven't seen it posted here yet. Please correct this so we can get credit for going above and beyond during our bounties.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While completing Bounties in the Cambion Drift I noticed that my team would complete the bonus objectives, but would not get credit for doing them. The two that I noticed were the "Upload all Data" and "All extractors complete their extraction" bonus objectives. The dialogue after completing these steps would state that the objective was completed, but we would not receive credit for doing it. This would start from the first time running the bounty and each subsequent time running it.
  • VISUAL: Don't have one
  • REPRODUCTION: I noticed that it happened by rerunning the same bounties and each time this would occur.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Credit should be received for completing bonus objectives.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonus objective is failing even though parameters had been met.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I ran bounties, on the Cambion Drift, and completed the bonus objective.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)olivierwag said:

Having same issue as above. Mine loads to about 60% and then stops.

I saw that I can go directly to nekralist but if I try to go to Gambion Drift from that side it also freezes. It takes me to a point of joining a squad but nothing further. 

This is on a PS4 PRO but we do not have this issue on a standard PS4. 

im having this problem on the standard PS4

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech Weapon Locked
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Using the Necramech's 4th ability (Artillery Cannons)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the ability ends (manually or out of energy), the Necramech should swap back to its normal weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech retains its artillery weapons. Can't shoot them, and can't use any other abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed

Type: In-Game Cambion Drift

Description: I equipped my harpune to go fishing after catching a fish I could No longer move. All I could do was target the harpoon, but In couldn't throw.

Reproduction: Catching a fish 

Expected: Catch more fish and be able to move use weapons etc.

Observed Result: I could no longer move. All In could do was target the harpoon, but In couldn't throw

Reproduction Rate: 5 of 5 Times

3 Times after catching 1 Fish

1 Time after catching 3Fish

1 Time before catching a fish

Archived