Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game, Cambion Drift bounties
  • DESCRIPTION: During bounties in Cambion Drift, enemies are able to ignore the combination of Limbo's Cataclysm + Stasis and can move (and attack...) freely in the Cataclysm bubble. After the first appearance of the bug, Limbo is also unable to go in the rift from normal plane and viceversa (dash not working)
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Go out with a Limbo and cast cataclysm+stasis in the Cambion Drift, then try to riftwalk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Riftwalking should let Limbo switch between rift and normal plane. The combination Cataclysm+statis should freeze the enemies in the area of effect.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As said, Cataclysm and Stasis appear to be active (timers, bubble effect, exc....) but don't affect enemies as expected: enemies can move freely as when I cast Banish on them (maybe with the update Cataclysm also cast Banish?)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Both bug occur everytime I cast Cataclysm+stasis or riftwalk after the first appearance of the bug

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was just messing around with the K-Drive and fell off the map.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Goto the edge of the map and ride off with a K-Drive
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have fell
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I turned into a broken giraffe and my ui was floating
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time

Type: In-game, The Necrolisk

Description: Daughter be hogging all my spinal cords and wont give me them when I cut fish

Visual: None

Reproduction: Giving daughter fish will not give the materials shown at all times when cutting for spinal cords

Expected result: I should have my fish mats

Observed result: An annoyed mother looking at me with no spinal cords

Reproduction rate: Appears to be every time when cutting for spinal cords

TYPE: In-game, Conservation
DESCRIPTION: Attempting to track cryptilex near Albrecht's prospect
VISUAL: 

Spoiler

f8JnOYF.jpg

fabqvDJ.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Simply go to the cryptilex droppings near Albrecht's Prospect and activate it
EXPECTED RESULT: A trail of footprints and dropping should have appeared
OBSERVED RESULT: No footprints appear near the droppings. I thoroughly explored the nearby area, and even tried looking through my codex scanner for more droppings to try and pick up the trail, but I was unable to find any.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Four times in a row

• TYPE: in-game (cambion/orb/plains)
  • DESCRIPTION: start fishing on any of the open world maps if i miss spear will start swinging around me after 10 seconds returns to my hand, it used to let me fish again right away but now i get stuck in a weird stunning animation, if i do /unstuck it stops the animation but i cant change weapons move around emotes etc etc only thing i can do is chat open the map and menu. dieing and respawning fixes this issue
  • VISUAL: no image or video
  • REPRODUCTION: go fishing and miss the catch
  • EXPECTED RESULT: fishing spear should return to hand and let me carry on fishing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: get stuck in a weird stunned animation with spear spinning around the warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i miss when fishing

everything fishing in this patch is way better than the normal stuff from the get-go, but it was somewhat bumpy because the map just points you to one area where there are floating fish and no predators so far, but i  thought that maybe the fish running away could deal damage or have their own toxins and knockback, i think caverns and water should at least cause drag to some extent the realism is missing in water and grass, snow and other terrains, especially while holding the spear fishing is otherwise great with the new update in mars, but could use a patch which gives the fish some "EDGE" so they dont die and provide a level of challenge, stealth and defense against players or weapon's bullet, CAN WE GET THEM TO DODGE BULLETS?, maybe they can spin-out of the way, in a resiliant fashion the respawn points seems cheap and dull for other nodes, not just the fact they sit waiting to get caught in obvious gatherings, but also in other planets, we can spread them to caverns and odd locations to increase "openworld/exploration" if they are found in lockers and treasure chest, and inside the stomach of bosses and infested tilesets for players who play survival it could be interesting to see a living fish pop out and die from gunshots. that is unless they stun you with a shrill or run off or explode, players wont have time to pop out their fishing spear then they just become part of the bloodfest, causing you to lose bullets and jamming your weapons , eventually adamantine magic would deflect gunshots back at the players like the brahma, or make you lose, summoning a "big-daddy" helminth like the juggeranaugh without warning for sometime, rarebabies, or they can contain gemstones and locations to other fishing caves, and keys, ur grip or release those descript poisons, or the family nearby can have glowing eyes or "PUFF"up in anger if you are shooting their friends or harrasing in contrast its now peaceful and harmless way to relax near the flashy water, but its nothing more than relaxing, the new fish look verycool though.  chaining them into a mob into a beserk would be godly if they took defensive form in the future we could get those adept players other rewards and the lures would function to relax the fish and traps, using tranq riffle and other boxes instead of just the spear the bois could use their robotics and abilities or warframe tricks to capture and stun the fauna/the nearby plants could also work to lure other creatures or stun the predator infested/scorpions in the future, but yeah, archwing could have added a few satanic speartoys and passive toggles on the fly, lets give the fishing game some items and mods to cetus, fortuna and mars makeover! glyphs, ops, and reward(s) trade coats, if the players bring these to cetus or fortuna from the mars exchange for skins and decals for the ship orbiter? blueprints? collectables to make the forest tilesets interesting, since they have so much water already, the robotics should offer some protection bubbles in the future Xylus and melee weapons will need revisions to match fishing and minning protocols, until bounty fish can be used for additional loot and XP across other relays and planet tables, dojos, and railjacks, the best part of the update for me was the giant worms and caverns, because of the stealth, but there isnt too much to worryabout, even if there was doors-anal-hatches weren't totally dangerous but the sense of fear was there 200percent, occasional earthquakes is good at the beggining, i really like destroying the spores and florals.

Type: In-game, Cambion drift

Description: Kdrive race did not have markers after half the race, also lost ventkid standing when returning to Necrolisk

Visual: If I remember will go find starting point for race

Reproduction: Started race like 3 times, would randomly stop getting markers, sometimes as early as 4th would not show some times got to 10/14 before they stopped showing

Expected result: Markers should show for the whole race also, Should not have lost standing

Observed result: No race markers, Lost standing

Reproduction rate: 100% on the race, no clue on the standing loss

Demios does not like using K-Drive

• TYPE: [, In-Game, , .]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Demios does not like using K-Drive, unstuck does not work]
  • VISUAL: [just imagine going down the map and falling]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Try summoning K-drive]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [K-drive should be used as usual]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Twice I happened to use k-drive, both resulted in eternal falling]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [as of now, 2 different missions, and both had it , 2/2]

Collected Fass residue. A small yellow area appeared on the map when I had 1-0 left (i don't remember). Yellow area changed size (grew much larger). Sister had no dialogue. Was not prompted to start fishing, I was looking for Fass residue in the yellow area because that was the last instruction. I killed one of the fish, then noticed that the yellow marker said to pull out fishing pole. Caught about 15 fish. No progression on the quest at all. Left the yellow area and got more Fass residue, issue persisted. Left yellow area again, issue continued. Returned to the Nekralisk, mission failed screen played twice overlapped with itself and I received none of the fish or residue that I had collected. I am about to try and reproduce the issue.

• TYPE: in Game and chat
  • DESCRIPTION: attempting to trade
  • VISUAL: I can't really think of a way to capture a visual of this
  • REPRODUCTION: make an attempt to trade
  • EXPECTED RESULT: farm sweet, sweet platinun
  • OBSERVED RESULT: people would not appear in dojo or Maroos Bazaar. Q&A and recruiting chat would appear to be empty with no activity 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every. Damn. Time. 

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: I was inviting someone over to my dojo to trade with, when this bug occured I tried to invite them to maroo's bazaar, it was the same there.
OBSERVED RESULT: Everyone in a dojo / maroo's bazaar are completely invisible and cannot be interacted or traded with.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens all the time when I try to load into a public area, including Cetus, Fortuna and Deimos. It's not a client-side bug either since apparently nobody I invited could see anyone either. I have no clue what caused this but I think it might be something with the quest since I could see people when I loaded into the area, but they disappeared afterwards.

1 hour ago, Kebabthief said:
  • TYPE: in-game (cambion/orb/plains)
  • DESCRIPTION: start fishing on any of the open world maps if i miss spear will start swinging around me after 10 seconds returns to my hand, it used to let me fish again right away but now i get stuck in a weird stunning animation, if i do /unstuck it stops the animation but i cant change weapons move around emotes etc etc only thing i can do is chat open the map and menu. dieing and respawning fixes this issue
  • VISUAL: no image or video
  • REPRODUCTION: go fishing and miss the catch
  • EXPECTED RESULT: fishing spear should return to hand and let me carry on fishing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: get stuck in a weird stunned animation with spear spinning around the warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i miss when fishing

I have this same issue, but for me, it doesn't ever return to my hand. I have to reset the fishing gear by going into my gear wheel, selecting it (which switches me back to my primary), then reselect the spear from the gear wheel. When the spear is flailing around, I cannot use melee, fish, or do anything other than move around until I reset it. Occasionally, it freezes with my arm in front of me like I'm about to spear something, but more often it just freezes in a non-spearing position, and I get stuck.

Thanks KebabThief for posting this!

• DESCRIPTION: Upon ranking up to Stranger in the Entrati syndicate, picking the Zymos blueprint as the rank up reward only redirects to the store page and does not allow me to claim it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received the Zymos blueprint as a reward.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got sent to the store page for the Zymos instead.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have restarted my game twice, still the same result.

• DESCRIPTION: Spinal core segment not saving once fish are cut
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have 5 segments in inventory
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only have 2 segments and can't rank up with Mother
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  I've cut at least 5 Vitreospina fish, which each produced at least one spinal cord segment. But only two segments show in my inventory. To test this, I confirmed I only had two segments, then I cut the Vitreospina fish, it produced one segment, then I checked my inventory again and there was still only two.

• TYPE: In-Game (Cambion Drift Bounty)
  • DESCRIPTION: Bounty stage where players have to use a purifier to get samples showed samples on the mini map, but only samples that were sitting on rocky areas appeared in the game.
  • VISUAL: Sorry. I didn't think to take a screen shot. I apologize. If it happens again...
  • REPRODUCTION: I only played this bounty once, but I supplied the purifier with power cells approximately 50 times, each time with the same issue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Samples marker on the mini are available to the player in game.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Samples shown on the mini map (approximately 20 of them) were only accessible to the player if they were on specific terrain. "Grassy" or "root" areas seemed to cover or mask the samples. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once (I only played the mission once, so far). I played for almost 35 minutes, only being able to gather one sample at a time if it appeared on a rocky area. (I was able, however, to kill 35 Juggernauts, so it was fine, to be honest. Still good fun, but accomplishing the stage goal was tedious and practically impossible).

• DESCRIPTION: Wrong ingridient for Mutagen/Antigen (I have Fass Residue aswell as Otak Token)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/xchzy7w
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at the Blueprint for any Mutagen/Antigen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Correct ingridient name + icon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wrong ingridient, not sure which is needed since I have both Fass Residue aswell as Otak Token
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mounting the Ropalolyst made both it and the player fall below the map, resulting in a black screen. Had to abort mission to fix.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Mount the Ropalolyst while it is slightly lower than one of the capacitors.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to ram the boss into the capacitor. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Black screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time this has happened since Deimos.

Archived