Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: New Syndicates & Economy Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

2 minutes ago, Bedefec said:

Don't forget you can also get bonds as a reward for bounties

Indeed you got me 😮

But Plains is still the same... And ah yes! I remember: fortuna bounties with their very reliable dropchances between 10-20% to get 2 pieces of debtbond!

17 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Do people not realize that they can almost fully ignore fishing, mining and conservation and farm standing just by doing bounties? 

AM I THE STUPID?

Or do I just pay more attention before I start to whine on forums?

You need tokens from fishing/mining/conservation to rank up, all of which reward a tiny fraction of the standing they did for the other open worlds.

3 weapons require Seriglass shards which cost 20 grandmother tokens each. You need to either spend weeks checking grandmother for the 10 mother-1 grandmother trade or do those other activities.

This is really lame.  I spent the last hour and a half FISHING, which i HATE doing and still only have 2 spines.  What a waste of my time.  I have enjoyed none of this.  I hate the lame WOW impersonating direction this game is going.  This is WARframe not BASSframe or FISHframe.

Weak.  Very Weak.  I'll probably just not participate in this.  It's already wasting my limited playtime and I'm not even past rank 0 yet.  STOP FORCING PEOPLE TO DO THIS STUPID MINIGAME BULLCRAP.  I feel the disrespect towards my time as a player is real with this one.

WHAT PART OF THIS IS NOT FUN DOESNT DE UNDERSTAND?

T H I S   I S   N O T   F U N  <<<<==== SEE IT?

Just now, Rogunz said:

You need tokens from fishing/mining/conservation to rank up, all of which reward a tiny fraction of the standing they did for the other open worlds.

3 weapons require Seriglass shards which cost 20 grandmother tokens each. You need to either spend weeks checking grandmother for the 10 mother-1 grandmother trade or do those other activities.

Every open world requiered us to use it's unique resources to build it's unique gear.

Yes the conservation is a new requirement, but we always HAD TO fish and mine to rank up. And just because the the tokens are usually worth 100point doesn't change anything about the fact, that the T5 bounty gives almost 8000 points, more than Plains or Fortuna ever did.

i dont mind mining and fishing much, i do them on occasion if the mood takes me but i absolutely hate conservation. being forced to do any of them is not great, its one thing to be able to do them as an alternative. like if you did bounties for the last 5 days and want a break from them but requiring them is really not nice. Especially given how much more hostile of an environment Deimos is to the conservation animals. My first outing for the little bugs that you first have access to 3/4 got killed almost immediately after the lure phase before I even knew what direction they had spawned in and that was after clearing out all visible enemies beforehand.

I'm generally pretty tolerant of most in game activities that I dont like doing but I dont think that the desire to helminth my frames is not strong enough to offset being forced to play the concervation to progress if I dont want to. Its an option in poe, its an option in vallis, its optional for Nightwave it should be optional here.

4 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

... And ah yes! I remember: fortuna bounties with their very reliable dropchances between 10-20% to get 2 pieces of debtbond!

Lol yeah, that drop rate sucks. I'm so glad they have ticker so I can just bypass the bounties, haven't even touched them after I got Garuda. Wouldn't mind if they retooled Grandma and added in a version of that to buy the other's tokens, maybe like exchanging tokens at a ridiculous rate (1000 Mother to 1 other) since its super easy to grind Mother tokens.

This thread and others like this can be summarized by:

"Oh no, this game wants me to play a part of its content and I don't like it. I would rather be if the game progressed without me having to partake in said content."

I am tired of this, goodnight.

My entire feedback on the new update after 8h of gameplay:

There are no bosses (kinda wish there were), the necramechs are as rare as an eclipse (saw 2 DURING bounties. None outside of bounties).

The Orokin old towers/vaults are locked in free roam. You need to start "isolation vault" to get inside one of those orokin caves (which sucks cause I wanted to explore them too...)

We got 2 huge caves and 3~5 normal caves with reused entire cave parts. The same orokin "destroyed cave" can be found in 3 of the caves, exactly the same in the 3. I was expecting more variation...

But excluding exploration and mechas (which are locked at rank 2 of necroloid, for REASONS!!!....) I'd say I enjoyed the mining, fishing and animal hunting. The bounties are fun but a bit repetitive with the corpus part of collecting samples.

The isolation vault is annoying without having a mecha ourselves. The enemy mecha is constantly moving making it difficult to hit his weak spots and to make matters worse, if you stand still for 1.5s you die. That's how much damage he does.

Considering the trailers and what DE has said... I honestly expected more of this open world. Still looking forward to unlocking the mechas and the helminth system (I also loved the new player tutorial), but the actual cambian drift? Disappointing. 

Edit: I forgot to mention, scintillant is AWFUL to get. A really low drop amount from bounties and an even lower drop rate, I spammed the 15~25 bounty a total of 19 times and I got exactly ONE TIME scintillant to drop. Considering father's tokens (the big ones, 3x, 4x and 5x) all require scintillant, this is honestly awful.

Before I go I would like to give an actual feedback to DE:

I criticise a lot and often (as can be seen on my profile), but not today.
For me the new syndicates and their improved economy are amazing.
I find Deimos and the quest amazing and I am looking forward to play more.

Trully a great update. Thank you DE.

I thought this update would be fun i was very exited for this update with mechs and awsom new things

But no its just another massive grind island and you need a very anoying resourse thats only given from bountyes and you only get ONE AND ITS RNG TO GET IT to get some sort of stupid token which you need 8 to get 5 tokens and you need 20 tokens to level up the syndicat and then you need more standing to be able to get mech part bps and then you also need 4 low RNG parts droped from a mech that only apears in one mission and then you need even more tokens to level up to get the BP to actualy put the mech together 

I was so exited to get on today redy to grind to get my mech but nope its to much grind and the stupid token systom makes me angry very angry geting standing was fine beforhand it dosent need a stupid token systom like this 

Just now, RGZephyrus said:

no on pc,but perhaps you could give me the fix for PS4 to see  if that works on the pc version

I’ve heard a few folks on PC traded in fish one at a time to get the spinal cords. I personally farmed for 40 minutes (with bait that didn’t seem to work) and finally got 5 spinal cords. 

26 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

This thread and others like this can be summarized by:

"Oh no, this game wants me to play a part of its content and I don't like it. I would rather be if the game progressed without me having to partake in said content."

I am tired of this, goodnight.

Games are entertainment.  If I’m going to spend the time I have to game either stomaching conservation or enjoying myself in another game, guess what I’m going to do?  
Of course maybe DE could see the hatred for conservation in this thread and realize it needs to be tuned.  Or just deleted.  I wouldn’t shed a tear.  
People don’t mind grinding, hell I play both WF and destiny 2 and in D2 I have a redrix, so I know all about grinding.  It’s just for many, including me, conservation is the antithesis of a fun grind.  

9 minutes ago, RGZephyrus said:

i get a bug where i can't get spinal core section from fish that i cut.what iam supposed to do

If you are able, you can do the isolation vault mission. It sometimes has various fish parts and minerals if you do the optional vault bit. Otherwise, just keep fishing and saving them until they patch it would be the best bet

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

The token conversion isn't bad. The highest tier gave me 87 tokens which is 8k standing. That's good for 1 bounty that took 15min.

I figured some things out even though it was a bit complicated so I apologize for that.

Whate untill you half to get the other tokens to level up the syndacats as well as BPs and necromech parts that come from only one mission and that are masively RNG based 

The token system is crap the reputation system was fine without it 

Archived