Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Spice said:

Why was Wukong and Exodia Contagion nerfed in the previous mainline update without mention in the patch notes?  All balance changes should be in the patch notes!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1208869-why-are-wall-attacks-so-bad/

What was nerfed about Wukong? I'm seeing nothing recent on google or any links to recent forum posts on that.

TONE DOWN THE MOB SPAM WHEN NOT IN BOUNTY!!!

You can't fish, mine or do conservation without getting mobs crawling into every orifice your warframe has!

ITS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!!!

It's the 3rd open world map, WHY IS THIS STILL A THING!!!

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

It can't be that bad.... Can it ? 

Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".

Classic Warframe....

Events are like this too.... 

It seems like the intent was to controll exactly how long it takes to get anything done in these activities.... Hence whether it's Easy or Challenging it always takes the same amount of Time.

Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.

I mean... Fortuna was really really bad... In fact it still is.... Soooooo.... Is Deimos really worse 😮 ?

Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

I mean.... It's the exact same thing with Archwing, K-Drives and Railjacks... These are all activities that don't match the purpose of standard Warframe gameplay.

So not gonna lie, I actively despise all of the new NPC's in this update. I really do hope we get the chance to murder all of them. No, not kidding, I would happily murder all of them.
Oh, and the whole 'sorry not sorry your not special space magic children, your just powered by this thing that can totes be wrecked' is inane.
Also, gameplay wise? CC immune enemies and damage immune enemies ARE NOT FUN. LET US USE OUR POWERS DAMN IT.

4 hours ago, emantrooper said:

how the #*!% do we get our frames inside the infested room that aren't nidus and also how the hell do we interact with the helminth im MR 22...im well past ur requirement of a measly MR 8

You have to get the Helminth segment from Son at rank 3. They told us that unlocking the helminth system would be locked behind progression of Deimos

Stuck at Neutral Necraloid because I dont have enough standing to buy the Zymos BP. This is kinda dumb. None of the other factions require a BP, let alone something you buy for Rep to level up your syndicate. Completely caught off guard, who thought this was a good idea? The precedent in the past has always been: use resources to rank up syndicates, but now we have to use our limited supply of rep. Combined with the initial bug from launch with the son and daughter tokens to get out of neutral, I'm 2 days behind on rep now.

Can you guys please  Make the Scyph sentinel skin that comes with Hydroid Rakkam collection   be applied on all other sentinel please ?. I mean who the hell uses Diriga , i feel so bad that the skin only apply on that crappy  sentinel while it should be applied on every other one  so we have variety to choose from . Extremely disappointed really , since i know ill never be using Dirgia and just felt it was really waste of plat , should of just bought the skin rather than the collection .

Not sure what's with the hate for the tokens. At least not in regards to the ones in place of standing. 
Now you can still play when you hit cap and it's not a "waste"? Can just turn them in the next day.
And complaining about it like it's *that* much different from debt bonds for Solaris United

Son tokens were a bit scuff for rank one, but that's not the case anymore which is a blessing.

Iunno, throwing my stranger on the internet voice of good will into the void here but I'm enjoying it and think it was well done...
First hotfix wasn't even in the first ten minutes! 

Since you have us with both A) a standing cap, and B) an ASININE TOKEN SYSTEM, please get rid of the standing cap for deimos, that way the token system has an actual balanced function.  I don't care if you decrease token values or conversion rates, and I don't think others would care either, but the cap limit is stupid to begin with.  We shouldn't be punished for choosing to farm our day away.

hace 5 horas, Voltage dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

This.

DE the fact that you didn't see the rank progression from neutral to rank 1 says it all.

someone please explain to this dumb user how to enter the hemlith room without nidus or a cyst on the neck to feed the beast and get the segment to enable this story .... as to my understanding that should have been given after the quest but nope jack sheet, before this hot fix we could interact with the beast now nope ... D.E what the Heck is going on and please don't use Human Malware as an excuse ! (edit The bounties what a fecking joke just like the Partner program that went to sheet) i feel like deleting my account now... you jumped on the hype train but in real fact you jumped on the this is a nothes suckit train!

53 minutes ago, CountReavyr said:

Not sure what's with the hate for the tokens. At least not in regards to the ones in place of standing. 
Now you can still play when you hit cap and it's not a "waste"? Can just turn them in the next day.
And complaining about it like it's *that* much different from debt bonds for Solaris United

Son tokens were a bit scuff for rank one, but that's not the case anymore which is a blessing.

Iunno, throwing my stranger on the internet voice of good will into the void here but I'm enjoying it and think it was well done...
First hotfix wasn't even in the first ten minutes! 

Of course you are not sure, because you don't seem to understand the issue. Stockpiling standing was always possible; you could mine or fish for a day, and then turn stuff in over the span of several days. It's not new.

The new bit, and the thing that makes people really miffed, is the fact that now you need to do ALL of the side activities, because you need ALL the tokens. In the previous open worlds, if you didn't like fishing or mining or conservation, you could skip them and still progress in the main syndicate. Now, you need to do ALL of them, which is something people have all the right in the world to grumble about it.

That said, I have no illusions about this being tuned back a few weeks down the line, once all the paying beta-testers grinded their butts off in side-activities they hated. Honestly, sometime I feel like DE has an active hate towards all the most ardent veterans who love their game and try to get everything in it ASAP. It was the same with Fortuna, the same with Liches, and the same with Railjack: make it insanely tedious for the first adapters, and the ease it up for the late-comers. Once is a coincidence, twice is a trend, at this point it is an open secret.

That said, I don't want to be entirely negative. The new open world looks great, and while I personally didn't find the compulsory mecha segment fun, it was at least a decent change of pace. Overall, the amount and quality of the content looks great, I just wish it wasn't hidden behind such an asinine grind-wall... again.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Helminth ‘Interact’ context action

you also changed "cure cyst" to "helminth" and baited a lot of players who wanted to see the new helminth stuff into removing their cyst with what's possibly the only thing in the whole game that doesn't have a confirmation dialog. please fix that, and then undo the otherwise irreversible change you tricked me into, thanks.

Where can i get stats on the Jugulus and the other heavy units
They appear to be totally immune to viral procs, and I'd like to understand why. Is it a new damage type? unique ability? Shared type with vehicles?

really like that its forcing me to change up my build but it would also be nice to know what i'm actually dealing with 

Thank you for the hotfix! I just wanted to mention that Vome and Fass Residue aren't appearing in my inventory after bringing it back from the cambion drift. That's... kind of a show stopper when I want to get the new infested pets! Please fix it soon?

Archived