Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

what ??? This update is by far the best update DE ever dropped in the last 2 years ! What are you talking about, I managed to finish the main quest without any bugs ! I don't understand this community anymore...... you don't deserve to play this game ! 

PS: I am no white knight, You can go see my posts of roasting DE 

Take my upvote, please.

LMAO "We removed the ridiculous requirement to get the 1st rank. We left in the ridiculous requirement of getting rid of a NEW WEAPON'S components to get the 2nd. rank" Christ... I'm sorry, but who approved this? This is just... so god damn pointless, do you NOT want people to experience your new content?

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I understand their POV for using the Token system, as we are sort of helping a whole family come together again rather than just helping the "Cetus" or "Fortuna", but we should have more option to obtain token rather than them locked only by the corresponding character (something like the grandmother token but more restricted or require certain mission to be complete to exchange one token kind to another).

ounty always had that issue and its to kick start us anyway so I'm ok with them.

Deimos is more vertically stretched rather than horizontally stretched like the previous two open world, but the verticallity cause sense mod (enemy sense, animal instinct) to malfunction from time to time.

Lastly the mech I have to disagree with you. Even the father said this is something old world, feels heavy. It isn't suppose to be a alternative to warframe as they are the agile, versitile second wave where the necromechs are just for void resistance and are clunky old robots. I like the heavy feel of it and it never was suppose to be similar to warframe.

I like this new system as it fits better to the story, and it make more sense than having someone who become surah by just fishing longwishes.

But its all just my opinion, everyone have a different way to play and enjoy the game.

There is a bug where I cut the fish at Daughter but I don't receive the materials I should get from cutting the fish, which leads to another issue of going up from neutral standing or any standing that might require a material from fish.

Also could you make the interaction with Helminth before getting the segment specify that it will take the cyst off of the Warframe, it is kind of annoying when I thought that would let me interact with Helminth but it instead took the cyst off when I was intending on keeping it on the frame.

Just now, emantrooper said:

how the #*!% do we get our frames inside the infested room that aren't nidus and also how the hell do we interact with the helminth im MR 22...im well past ur requirement of a measly MR 8

you need to level up your Deimos syndicate and get a helminth segment from son

I'm farming this vietra ish fish that gives the spinal core, I cut it BUT IS NOT BEING ADDED, i already did it twice, it's still saying 2/3 for me, and i already left and joined the map again, cant even progress this way. thanks.

Well just to make a contrast I'd like to express some big thumbs-up for a couple things:

1. I was rather impressed not only with the visual impact of Cambion Drift but also how smoothly it runs. I get some stutters on PoE and Fortuna but this new open world is smooth like butter. Nice!
  2. You made the Quellor's secondary fire usable! Virtual hug! ^_^

couldn't believe it, this update its up and there's people complaining about it, haven't run into bugs myself but also not trying to rush the content, so far what I experienced have been great, finished main quest without issues, did some exploration without bug's, will do some standing, the map itself feels compelling and way better than plains of nothingness or fortuna.

17 minutes ago, N64Gamefreak said:
33 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

what ??? This update is by far the best update DE ever dropped in the last 2 years ! What are you talking about, I managed to finish the main quest without any bugs ! I don't understand this community anymore...... you don't deserve to play this game ! 

PS: I am no white knight, You can go see my posts of roasting DE 

Take my upvote, please.

Aaand, Necramech combat is so fun, I can't wait to build mine... I don't understand this mentality of rejecting content just few hours after release, This has to Stop .... 

Now, neither credits, neither platinum, neither boosters are show in the interface on the forge or pressing ESC.

vT0t3g3.jpg

The new intro quest for warframe is prettier than the old one, but cetus kurias in a normal mission??

I would like to see maps with that enviroment (except fire cause my graphic card could explode) in normal Earth missions, they could be awesome.

Really cool new 2nd ability option for Mag 😄 .

Related with Deimos open world tokens..... no words about ir, the rest of the players has already express why is so dissapointed the token system. Token system should have been in the trash, bad mechanics shoudln't be recycled when they had been thrown to the rubish.

4 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

Aaand, Necramech combat is so fun, I can't wait to build mine... I don't understand this mentality of rejecting content just few hours after release, This has to Stop .... 

It's just self-entitled elitism at talk, although personally some of them sounded sarcastic to me so idk just ignore? lol

I'm not seeing an exit button on the summary screen. The main update notes say they added the pulse, but it was there before. Now there's no button at all. I'm used to using the key I have set to 'back' and ESC works, but stll. I only see stats and repeat on the end screen.

Archived