Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Komorex Nuking

Acersecomic

How? What is going on? I am watching an Inaros nuke the entire Void defense map with a single shot from Komorex. I have seen a thread on this theory crafting around Mirage and augment but the only linking threads here are Komorex and people going in and out of Operator. Some new exploit to be fixed?

6 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

Komorex, when aiming down sights, can zoom in. When the zoom-in is active, it gains 2x damage, a 6m explosion which can proc viral but loses 75% of fire rate. 

It's a really powerful gun, contrary to popular belief. 

6 meters, not 150 meters as I saw during this run. HUNDRED AND FIFTY METERS. And the dude specifically goes in and out of his operator mode on top of having extremely high ability usage number. Seeing how he refused to divulge just what exactly he is doing, the abilities might be a decoy.

3 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

6 meters, not 150 meters as I saw during this run. HUNDRED AND FIFTY METERS. And the dude specifically goes in and out of his operator mode on top of having extremely high ability usage number. Seeing how he refused to divulge just what exactly he is doing, the abilities might be a decoy.

1 minute ago, Acersecomic said:

Mmmm... further observations show he only going in and out of operator and then BLAM fires off Komorex. Abilities not used during the process, and yet during all this time his Ability Usage is going up.

He is using the Alamos Sniper Skin.

That sounds fairly suspicious. I'd probably just report it for anomalous behavior and let DE figure out if there is funny business going on or not. 

22 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Mmmm... further observations show he only going in and out of operator and then BLAM fires off Komorex. Abilities not used during the process, and yet during all this time his Ability Usage is going up.

I believe going in/out of operator counts as an ability cast. No idea what he's doing, though.

Edit: My guess is that they are somehow stacking the scope bonus, which adds 100% damage and some explosive radius at max zoom. If you could stack that, theoretically the explosion would get bigger and bigger and do more and more damage. The operator in/out may just be for something like Anomaly or Nourish, but it may play a part in some bug.

I haven't played much with the Komorex, but could they be using the reduced Accuracy from Heavy Caliber to spread their Multishot around for a larger affected area?

Also, I'm wondering if Operator Mode isn't being used to trigger Catalyzer Link.

Off the top of my head, I'm not certain what that build would even look like, or if it would be effective enough to be the culprit.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I haven't played much with the Komorex, but could they be using the reduced Accuracy from Heavy Caliber to spread their Multishot around for a larger affected area?

Also, I'm wondering if Operator Mode isn't being used to trigger Catalyzer Link.

Off the top of my head, I'm not certain what that build would even look like, or if it would be effective enough to be the culprit.

Caliber would still not explain how a single shot from Komorex nukes the entire map like Equinox Maim, but with more range and faster and easier.

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

One operator ability gives critical chance for entering void mode. There's a lot of stuff in the game that may look like an exploit to a casual player, maybe you just need more experience. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Man the people in that thread were either trying to hide the bug, or really aren’t that smart, and the guy who did it that said spamming op was for unairu... spamming it so fast doesn’t let your unairu school do a single thing lmao. 

it is clearly 100% a bug of stacking the range effect while aiming down sights, not sure on the exact methods though 

8 hours ago, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Its a known bug where you can get extreme range on Komorex's explosion

from this thread, where no one believed the poor fellow.

THIS! Exactly like that.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Oh geez well I stand corrected. It's most likely a bug. I thought you were exaggerating the range.

Nope, literally wipes the entire map with a single shot, the whole Void Defense map, from any place on the map.

5 hours ago, More-L said:

Man the people in that thread were either trying to hide the bug, or really aren’t that smart, and the guy who did it that said spamming op was for unairu... spamming it so fast doesn’t let your unairu school do a single thing lmao. 

it is clearly 100% a bug of stacking the range effect while aiming down sights, not sure on the exact methods though 

Considering how dodgy the dude was yesterday, I'd say they're trying really really hard for DE not to fix this. Can't wait for a mainstream youtuber to make a video on it so we can get it fixed.

Archived