Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

Early testing on M4D.... Still does nothing.

At this point Im just giving up. Tried glaives, snipers, bows... Does next to NOTHING. I oneshot an enemy with Vulkar Wraith, and I literally couldn't tell on surrounding enemies if M4D had worked.

Hammer+Finisher build oneshotted everything. Which.... I guess is unintentional? 

Again, Im done hoping. Pellets and multishot are completely forgotten still, and it just doesn't seem to work the way you intended it to (Whatever that intention is).

I'll tell you now, those railjack resource changes will do nothing. You make almost no resources in Railjack at all, so even reducing them by 50% means that instead of spending your entire lifetime earnings on 25% bile, you'll now spend only half your lifetime earnings. Those numbers should be more like -98.5%, not -50%.

4 minutes ago, Koed said:

Early testing on M4D.... Still does nothing.

At this point Im just giving up. Tried glaives, snipers, bows... Does next to NOTHING. I oneshot an enemy with Vulkar Wraith, and I literally couldn't tell on surrounding enemies if M4D had worked.

Hammer+Finisher build oneshotted everything. Which.... I guess is unintentional? 

Again, Im done hoping. Pellets and multishot are completely forgotten still, and it just doesn't seem to work the way you intended it to (Whatever that intention is).

This is because of 2 things: first, DE has this misguided notion that tying the damage to current enemy health limit is okay, and second because armor still reduces the damage from the aoe. The only way to bypass this is to transfer true damage (finishers) which will ignore enemy armor on the aoe. 

Can you take a look in endless bounties on deimos? there is no bonus reward and there is no reason to have 50% chance on amber star, we have blueprint from arbitrations, requim relics and normal missions as source of amber stars, unless we get something to create from those amber stars other than puting them in ayatan sculptures.

I like the idea and i want some endless bounty on plains of edilon and orb valis, but since release there was nothing about them. i see no future for those :( 

Make ayatan 10% and add drops i.e.  10% 1x somatic fiber bc it only in one node and deimos was orokin moon like lua so having somatic fiber there not gona be weird, 10% 1x tellurium, 10% 5x fass residue bc it less common, 10% 200-400x cryotic. It would be nice if excavators and cache drops supplies(ammo,energy,health). And fix bonus reward pls.

16 minutes ago, Javrendei said:

If you don't value your time and think that 1-hour worth of Cryotic is "perfect" for 1 Bile "click" - that's your personal choice.
For most players (and I can safely speak for them) - this value is ridiculous. A lot of players still struggle even with Sibear and avoid it as something unachievable, so the 3000 Cryotic bile is unbalanced and someone who put that value there, haven't played this game without dev tools for a long time.

And again... Helminth was supposed to be for experienced players, if anyone starts complaining and moaning about it then... [DE] should have left it for MR 15 or even MR18 imo

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Note: As some of you have noticed, our Prime Vault rotation this round has gone on a little long. We had to put a lot of work into making Deimos a simultaneous release during COVID times, and that meant we had to divert focus and people away from some other items. Prime Vault was one of those items.

How much does it take to make a (regular) change to the relic pool? Covid seems to be now an excuse for all and everything.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

• Fixed the interaction of Limbo’s Cataclysm and Tesla Nervos (via Helminth Subsumed) dealing more than the normal amount of damage. 

R.I.P. to my wasted resources. At least it still works on Vauban with Banish. PLEASE DON'T "FIX" THAT 

2 minutes ago, FaridRLz said:

And again... Helminth was supposed to be for experienced players, if anyone starts complaining and moaning about it then... [DE] should have left it for MR 15 or even MR18 imo

Except they reduced the MR requirement to MR 8. Logically the cost should be reduced to match the requirement.

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, you said you would work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

Archived