Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

Grineer in Plains of Eidolon seems to be more powerful after certain hotfix, they would insta kill player side lures with their weapon which is not usual before that hotfix. And a fully builded chroma cannot withstand their firepower. Something worth look into maybe?

Also, Isolation vault, really? Fixing exploits and bugs are good, but you did not address the fact that its a mision way beyond boring, time consuming, and disappointing than any others in this game. 2 long-boring, defence and a assasination with boss having 0.2% drop rate of rare mod, you said that you are going to do more with the isolation vault, please do, and consider to make it less time consuming, more rewarding, and if possible, fun. Otherwise I dont see any reason to play it.

I only commented on this because I have been playing for days doing isolation vault with my team and didnt get a single rare mod. We have mod drop chance even, which is more than absurd. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bile:

To give players more options for the Bile Secretion, we are adding the following components as feedable to Helminth to create Bile:

• Antiserum Fragment x 900
  • Javlok Capacitor x 7
  • Nav Coordinates x 50

Ingame it demands 65 Nav Coordinates:

CXByqYE.png

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

To give players more options for the Bile Secretion, we are adding the following components as feedable to Helminth to create Bile:

While great for Bile, there are other resources that were left behind:

• Orokin Ciphers
  • Any Resources from Mining (Ores and raw Gems)
  • Fishing Materials
  • Eidolon Shards

It's fortunate that Anomaly Shards can used for Helminth, but can the other resources be used too?

Archived