Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are people upset about mr30?

(PSN)sweatshawp

2 hours ago, Chappie said:

Just because somebody tells you constantly that you suck "in a civil way" doesn't make it any different. 

Examples? 

2 hours ago, Chappie said:

Water isn't toxic...drink enough and it will kill you.

Symptoms will stop you. 

That logic of yours doesn't work. 

20 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Examples? 

Symptoms will stop you. 

That logic of yours doesn't work. 

Your knowledge of the real world is breathtaking. That would cover the examples things of civil criticism tied into sarcasm.

You are aware that there are several incidents across the world where people die from water ingestion right? Just a few years back two kids were playing a drinking game with water, one of them died after having ingested 9 liters of water since his brain "drowned".

On 2020-10-12 at 3:19 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

Someone mentioned people will probably spam "WTB MR30 blessing for plat" which probably will happen. Kinda reminds me of people selling werewolf bites in ESO which had a week CD. 

So could be a possible problem/annoyance. 

I'm not so sure about this one... everyone in a relay receives the blessing, so theoretically it'd create a new "best practice" of logging in and sitting in a relay before you actually play and hope an MR30 swings by and blesses you. I'm 17k mastery from it and will do this myself, assuming I can carry multiple blessings. 

Paying for it would be foolish, like paying to be carried. At that point it's just intelligence and capitalism going at it. I'd find it more likely the community identifies its most active MR30's and singles them out before attempting to hit trade chat for one. If I'm activating my blessing, I'll do it with tons of unaware folks around just because "why not?" and I'm sure most of us feel similarly. Might wait for clanmates to load in, but everyone else gets a piece too. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Be careful who I talk with? What is that supposed to mean?

Exclay what it means, you picking a fight with someone and I don't appreciate that, specially not from someone like you.

I made a suggestion and you attacked me over it, cuz what, someone taking your toys away that makes you feel like a snowflake?, give me a break. I careless what Founders and MR 30s think, I made the idea to make it fair for everyone, even MR 30, you just got angry.

Simple as that.

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Your knowledge of the real world is breathtaking. That would cover the examples things of civil criticism tied into sarcasm.

I don't mind if you are clueless in video games, common sense or any other topic. We are here to learn. I don't mind if you are constantly ignorant on certain topics that requires specific knowledge and education. We all are unaware of certain terms. 

However I can't let anyone be a perfect moron when you or any other person speaks about topics like these.

Any substance in this world can be poisonous. The size of the doze can turn any substance into a poison. The old saying "sola dosis facit venenum". 

LESSON: Don't lecture people on topics you have ZERO knowledge. 

You are aware that there are several incidents across the world where people die from water ingestion right? Just a few years back two kids were playing a drinking game with water, one of them died after having ingested 9 liters of water since his brain "drowned".

"Play stupid games, win stupid prices"

Common sense. 

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Hurmm, I have to ask, what do you mean by this?, I mean in general, if you drink enough water?

Stomach pain, heaviness, loss of psychomotor coordination, blindness and so on. The body gives you signals that something is going wrong. However if people ignore those signals they set their voluntary death sentence by themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Stomach pain, heaviness, loss of psychomotor coordination, blindness and so on. The body gives you signals that something is going wrong. However if people ignore those signals they set their voluntary death sentence by themselves. 

Hurm alright..

Yeah that kinda makes more sense.

14 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Exclay what it means, you picking a fight with someone and I don't appreciate that, specially not from someone like you.

I made a suggestion and you attacked me over it, cuz what, someone taking your toys away that makes you feel like a snowflake?, give me a break. I careless what Founders and MR 30s think, I made the idea to make it fair for everyone, even MR 30, you just got angry.

Simple as that.

I'm MR 16.....I'm not angry, either. 

Welcome to a public forum. Your ideas are gonna be challenged. Anyone that challenges your ideas isn't "attacking you". 

Do you consider your ideas immune from critiquing? 

Just now, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Welcome to a public forum. Your ideas are gonna be challenged. Anyone that challenges your ideas isn't "attacking you". 

I have a better question. 

Can ideas, any idea be immune to criticism? 

:P

MR 30 is a distinction that shows the usage of weapons and items in the game. THIS DOES NOT SHOWS YOUR MOD SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND DECISION MAKING on any of the items you experienced before. 

MR DOESN'T measure intelligence. It only shows EXPOSURE WITH THE GAME. 

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

MR 30 is a distinction that shows the usage of weapons and items in the game. THIS DOES NOT SHOWS YOUR MOD SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND DECISION MAKING on any of the items you experienced before. 

And exposure means experience, even if not much. 

Yes, 50 year olds can be incredibly ignorant, but on average, a 50 year old can have more experience than a 19 year old on average.....

I really doubt the average player is "stumbling upon" MR 30. Even if they rushed to MR 30 and concentrated only on that.....you have crafting times, acquiring blueprints etc. 

People aren't buying 6k plat and buying 20 weapons and frames and affinity boosters and spamming Hydron unless they're not very smart.

Seniority is a concept present in all facets of society. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

Not really no, I am legit worried that DE are only digging themselves a grave by doing such a thing to a pointless System, all this will do is caused tension in-between 30 to non 30s, just like it did with "Founders"

It ALWAYS ends badly when DE reward such players, regardless of how they do it, will end badly, unless it's fair on all players, it never be accepted. Appel to the 30s and founders, everyone else will have an issue, don't reward anything the other side gets effected.

What I suggested was fair for both sides, 30s get chat and Relay fancy stuff, being able to expand Rivens and keep doing tests, the rest work up to that "Privilege", it's the same issue as Excal Prime and Umbra.

Umbra is clearly stronger then Prime, in every way it should be, it has the right to be, it is fair on everyone. EVERYONE has Umbra.   

21 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Not really no, I am legit worried that DE are only digging themselves a grave by doing such a thing to a pointless System, all this will do is caused tension in-between 30 to non 30s, just like it did with "Founders"

It ALWAYS ends badly when DE reward such players, regardless of how they do it, will end badly, unless it's fair on all players, it never be accepted. Appel to the 30s and founders, everyone else will have an issue, don't reward anything the other side gets effected.

What I suggested was fair for both sides, 30s get chat and Relay fancy stuff, being able to expand Rivens and keep doing tests, the rest work up to that "Privilege", it's the same issue as Excal Prime and Umbra.

Umbra is clearly stronger then Prime, in every way it should be, it has the right to be, it is fair on everyone. EVERYONE has Umbra.   

The game is still here......so clearly it survived that calamitous founder controversy.....so what happened? Why didn't the game die? 

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

The game is still here......so clearly it survived that calamitous founder controversy.....so what happened? Why didn't the game die? 

Alot, while in no way will it kill the same, that's...just...that.

But I am not sure how long you've been around, given the Forums don't do a good sign of showing how new a player is (Lack of a profile pic, lower MR on the forums, low rank in general, etc, blah blah) But there has been HUGE backlashes that has dented WFs Rep.

Founder Issue as a whole/Carrier Nerf/Partner Program/Nerfing Farming Methods, then selling it after/Umbra Vs Founders/Youtubers Vs DE/Trade Ban due to too much farming/Console Vs PC Update Lineups/PA & Tennogen Prices/DE Vs Players/Unprofessional behaviour with Staff  & Devstreams/Drama via streams/Shadows Vs Content/Ambition vs Reality/Content Island/Lack of Content/WKs.

The list goes on man, ofc NONE of this will kill the same,  it is a hard thing to put down, but each string can only be pulled once. Again, just natural worries, nothing lasts forever, but it's best to go peacefully, not under a fire.  

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Alot, while in no way will it kill the same, that's...just...that.

But I am not sure how long you've been around, given the Forums don't do a good sign of showing how new a player is (Lack of a profile pic, lower MR on the forums, low rank in general, etc, blah blah) But there has been HUGE backlashes that has dented WFs Rep.

Founder Issue as a whole/Carrier Nerf/Partner Program/Nerfing Farming Methods, then selling it after/Umbra Vs Founders/Youtubers Vs DE/Trade Ban due to too much farming/Console Vs PC Update Lineups/PA & Tennogen Prices/DE Vs Players/Unprofessional behaviour with Staff  & Devstreams/Drama via streams/Shadows Vs Content/Ambition vs Reality/Content Island/Lack of Content/WKs.

The list goes on man, ofc NONE of this will kill the same,  it is a hard thing to put down, but each string can only be pulled once. Again, just natural worries, nothing lasts forever, but it's best to go peacefully, not under a fire.  

Game forums are a smaller portion of the whole game population. None of that stuff even matters to me, personally.

The only thing I was marginally upset about was the Magus Lockdown adjustment because I used it to retrieve lures, but I got over it in 2.5 seconds. 

Everyone isn't some videogame activist that cares about the intricacies and nuance of Warframes politics. 

Does it legitimately matter to you that someone else in the game gets something that you don't get to have? Are you even gonna remember this in 25 years? "Man those 3 umbra forma I didn't get ruined my entire life! I'll never let it down!"

Archived