Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well it's good by for me

Crisalys

Well it is good by Warframe for me. I have been playing since 2016. I have watched the devs slowly stop producing content and stop listening to the player base. Tennogen Isnt Content. There has been a consistent release of unfinished and broken updates. Promises never kept and devs just not fulfilling what they claim to be doing. Repeatedly they have released "content" that adds nothing to the game. Open worlds, i think you mean A city with its outlying wilderness area. In no way can you leave Cetus and travel around earth to any nodes and do those missions. This would have been and open world. Instead what did we get, ninja's reduced to being fishermen, farmers and miners. That def doesnt sound like a looter shooter to me. The same with Orb Phallus and Fortuna. Its almost as if when leyou bought DE 90% of the creative team for Warframe walked away. There really is no other explanation i can find. They used to listen to the players remember when they gave us bullet jump instead of helicoptering? What happened to that Dev Team?!  Balance issues, is there way of saying they dont like how WE the Players are playing their game and punish us accordingly. Its not a pvp game its a pve game. Fix the broken enemy AI just increasing their armor, health or sheilds realy isnt how you increase the difficulty of high lvl mobs. The contastant NO END GAME, yeah where is the MR locked areas with uber high lvl mobs or bosses just for mr25+. You dropped the MR requirements for everything but leave those with high mr nothign to really do and not reward for what we have done. With over 2000 hours in game you honestly expect me to enjoy the grind on another lame open world that adds nothing to the story and doesnt effect the rest of the starchart. it doesnt matter how often you kill profit taker, there are no repercussions to killing him. You would kind of figure that if you destoryed profit taker they would be pissed, nope no one cares. Slaying eidolons doesnt increase favor in the grineer either. A bunch of islands that add nothing to the story or the game. We wanted a way to the Taus system, what did we get Deimos the vomit inducing open world, (yes it actually makes me sick I have brain damage and vertigo issue and deimos literaly makes me ill).

So with that being said, my IGN is Crisalys (pc), ill be on daily around sortie refresh to give away my hoarde. I wont be coming back to this game and i wish you all the best of luck. No I dont think DE cares im leaving and NO i dont think they are going to read this. They stopped caring about the player base when the prority was monetizing the game.

The short answer is they started valuing money over creating a great game. The increased slant towards producing cosmetics and rushing out new Open worlds etc all aimed at suckering in new players who will buy plat. They don't care about older players, they already have plat, they don't make money off of us and they know it. My overlying criticism has always been that they've grown too comfortable around each other, the same team together forever and such good friends they won't simply turn around at a newly unveiled idea and say "what were you thinking?" Instead they give a high five and move on to new ways of extracting money from new casual players and new ways to get them to download the game.

7 minutes ago, Crisalys said:

we get Deimos the vomit inducing open world, (yes it actually makes me sick I have brain damage and vertigo issue and deimos literaly makes me ill).

sorry to hear that really. I knew in some way the way deimos looked and is etc. would make some people actually sick , i can endure it because .. i have no specific issues like you mentioned and ima bit stomacless but i digress ,

9 minutes ago, Crisalys said:

Well it is good by Warframe for me. I have been playing since 2016. I have watched the devs slowly stop producing content and stop listening to the player base. Tennogen Isnt Content. There has been a consistent release of unfinished and broken updates. Promises never kept and devs just not fulfilling what they claim to be doing. Repeatedly they have released "content" that adds nothing to the game. Open worlds, i think you mean A city with its outlying wilderness area. In no way can you leave Cetus and travel around earth to any nodes and do those missions. This would have been and open world. Instead what did we get, ninja's reduced to being fishermen, farmers and miners. That def doesnt sound like a looter shooter to me. The same with Orb Phallus and Fortuna. Its almost as if when leyou bought DE 90% of the creative team for Warframe walked away. There really is no other explanation i can find. They used to listen to the players remember when they gave us bullet jump instead of helicoptering? What happened to that Dev Team?!  Balance issues, is there way of saying they dont like how WE the Players are playing their game and punish us accordingly. Its not a pvp game its a pve game. Fix the broken enemy AI just increasing their armor, health or sheilds realy isnt how you increase the difficulty of high lvl mobs. The contastant NO END GAME, yeah where is the MR locked areas with uber high lvl mobs or bosses just for mr25+. You dropped the MR requirements for everything but leave those with high mr nothign to really do and not reward for what we have done. With over 2000 hours in game you honestly expect me to enjoy the grind on another lame open world that adds nothing to the story and doesnt effect the rest of the starchart. it doesnt matter how often you kill profit taker, there are no repercussions to killing him. You would kind of figure that if you destoryed profit taker they would be pissed, nope no one cares. Slaying eidolons doesnt increase favor in the grineer either. A bunch of islands that add nothing to the story or the game. We wanted a way to the Taus system, what did we get Deimos the vomit inducing open world, (yes it actually makes me sick I have brain damage and vertigo issue and deimos literaly makes me ill).

So with that being said, my IGN is Crisalys (pc), ill be on daily around sortie refresh to give away my hoarde. I wont be coming back to this game and i wish you all the best of luck. No I dont think DE cares im leaving and NO i dont think they are going to read this. They stopped caring about the player base when the prority was monetizing the game.

Not even 1 page essay 🙃

2 minutes ago, Spectre-8 said:

Not even 1 page essay 🙃

no longer worth that much of my time, no if I knew or even thought that the dev team cared enough to read S#&$ like this, I would have put in more effort. But they dont care about the player base just making more money.

2 minutes ago, Crisalys said:

no longer worth that much of my time, no if I knew or even thought that the dev team cared enough to read S#&$ like this, I would have put in more effort. But they dont care about the player base just making more money.

Sorry my dude but if you watch a lot of these devstreams you'll see that they have more passion for this game then a lot of other developers do. Just because they're doing something you don't like doesn't mean they're not listening.

14 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Well take care of yourself then tenno ^.^ 

If you have an urge to come back we will be here waiting with beer still in the fridge for ya ^.^ 

You as well. Im hoping Cyber Punk will grab my interest. If not ill just have to find something to do with all that time. Maybe get back into making chainmaille.

Just now, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Sorry my dude but if you watch a lot of these devstreams you'll see that they have more passion for this game then a lot of other developers do. Just because they're doing something you don't like doesn't mean they're not listening.

you mean the ones where the devs are playing things like final fantasy. yeah that really shows their love for the game and how burnt out they actually are.

24 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

The short answer is they started valuing money over creating a great game. The increased slant towards producing cosmetics and rushing out new Open worlds etc all aimed at suckering in new players who will buy plat. They don't care about older players, they already have plat, they don't make money off of us and they know it. My overlying criticism has always been that they've grown too comfortable around each other, the same team together forever and such good friends they won't simply turn around at a newly unveiled idea and say "what were you thinking?" Instead they give a high five and move on to new ways of extracting money from new casual players and new ways to get them to download the game.

Hate to break it to you so plainly, but DE's always been like this. They've always valued money over creating a great game. Warframe was created because DE needed money. They sold the Founders Program and Prime Access packs for hundreds of dollars because they cared about the money more than about a great game. That's why the game has always been mediocre with low quality content. Some of us stuck around because we had hope that Warframe would improve, that a studio that claims to listen to its community would also care about the quality of its work and seek to improve it instead of throwing out half-developed content for 7 years. But they didn't. They suckered people into supporting the game with the hope that they would make the game better, and after 7 years, the core gameplay is still as shallow as it's ever been, despite all the bloat that's been added to Warframe. It's shinier and sounds better than it did back then, but the core gameplay mechanics have not improved, and DE is unwilling to improve them.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

You and I must be watching some very different devstreams. I see passion for their community (at least, the part of the community that praises them all the time). I don't see passion for the game, though. They don't even play it in their free time (and I'm talking about the devs, not the community team). They show more passion for every other game coming out than they do for Warframe, and yet they don't even try to learn from those games to improve Warframe. Bungie and Infinity Ward's devs show more passion for their games than DE does for theirs.

3 minutes ago, Tchaikovskies said:

Can someone please tell me what is the appeal of writing these posts? You can probably see one of these everyday on the Warcraft forum, so it must be good. What do you get from this, OP?

When people feel strongly about something, feel hard done by, or reach a snapping point, they like to take an action in response to those feelings.

Pretty basic human thing to do.

3 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

When people feel strongly about something, feel hard done by, or reach a snapping point, they like to take an action in response to those feelings.

Pretty basic human thing to do.

Oh, I see, I see. I've been there, but never got to the action. Should've used my chance to go all out at Blizzard for pissing on my class years ago.

17 minutes ago, OniDax said:

Hate to break it to you so plainly, but DE's always been like this. They've always valued money over creating a great game. Warframe was created because DE needed money. They sold the Founders Program and Prime Access packs for hundreds of dollars because they cared about the money more than about a great game. That's why the game has always been mediocre with low quality content. Some of us stuck around because we had hope that Warframe would improve, that a studio that claims to listen to its community would also care about the quality of its work and seek to improve it instead of throwing out half-developed content for 7 years. But they didn't. They suckered people into supporting the game with the hope that they would make the game better, and after 7 years, the core gameplay is still as shallow as it's ever been, despite all the bloat that's been added to Warframe. It's shinier and sounds better than it did back then, but the core gameplay mechanics have not improved, and DE is unwilling to improve them.

To an extent I agree with you but it's more around the time of Tennogen being introduced that they seemed to really gear towards it with more and more cosmetics, particularly operator cosmetics being thrown at us, hell one of the tier 30 Nightwave season awards was an operator skin...

But I would argue that up until after Second Dream(the last great quest) they at least got the lore correct and that made the game better. Core gameplay-wise while it hasn't changed much, what it has done is cater much more towards newer players being able to do it easily, just look at the way they've increasingly interfered in the methods found and used during events. That didn't used to happen. I really feel at this point that they should making this game they clearly no longer have any passion for and move onto a fresh challenge that will stimulate the original passion they displayed in their early lore.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Again, just because they are doing something you don't like doesn't mean they're not listening. Adapt, improvise and overcome.

And what you just said has nothing to do with what I said. But keep on praising DE as the most passionate dev team in the industry. Just goes to show you're not really familiar with many dev teams.

27 minutes ago, Crisalys said:

And behold the Yesmen have arrived. What a simp

Just because someone doesn’t agree with you and actually likes the game does not make them a simp or a yes man. People are allowed to disagree with you, and you resorting to calling them names just because they disagree with you speaks volumes about your maturity level.

Your OP is one of the most narcissistic things I’ve read on here in a while. To think that you quitting a video game is important enough to write an essay on the forums announcing that you are quitting is just sad. I hope that you find more fulfilling things to do with your life after quitting Warframe.

Archived