Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

noob question. what necramech is this?

Soy77

Lavos.png.58c24a53ad969ba1875e28979acad4

it's the best looking necramech inside warframe so far. can we have it?

i understand that the head part is probably those new helmet that father are selling. but i can't explain those smexy legs and badas shoulders 😍

thanks in advance.

It's a Voidrig (no shield thus it's not Bonewidow) with the new Bruntspar mech skin and the Cryptanaut helmet.

The skin is purchased from the market for 120 plat and the helmet purchased from Father for 750 Phasic Cells (event currency).

You folks sure about it being useable for both? When I looked at it in the market at the bottom it said "this is a skin for Voidrig which you do not own." I'm not saying you're wrong, especially given how often I've seen text errors and oversights through the years. I just don't want someone to buy it for Bonewidow and not be able to use it if it turns out that info is correct.

7 minutes ago, trst said:

It's a Voidrig (no shield thus it's not Bonewidow) with the new Bruntspar mech skin and the Cryptanaut helmet.

The skin is purchased from the market for 120 plat and the helmet purchased from Father for 750 Phasic Cells (event currency).

Works on Bonewidow. The shield just stays at the front of it.

48 minutes ago, trst said:

thanks, everyone!

got my answer AND my follow-up question. you guys are the best

1 hour ago, JVargo said:

You folks sure about it being useable for both?

Got both mechs.

Skin works on both.

BoneWidow just has the shield attached to the front like always:

f4kMqCh.jpg

^That's Bonewidow.

Granted, I'm doing a groundslam in the pic so it's behind that rock, but the shield is otherwise just in the front like always.

not gonna lie, kinda wanted it to be a surprise 3rd mech, but there wasn't any reveal or anything for it, so kinda figured it was a skin. it's a really nice skin though, and it's good that DE are bringing out more customization for the mechs. 

it also gives me even more hope for other factions getting mechs, or at least grineer/corpus themed mech skins. god, what I wouldn't give for Necramech Graxx..

I very disappointed its a skin, its design would make very interesting necramech, with saw on one arm and some kind of range weapon on other.

I wouldnt mind if it was ALSO a sking but it should definitly be a seperate necramech, as long as its just a skin we will never see its weapons in action.

In genereal I am disappointed how lately become so focused on skins for each people HAVE to pay over playable content, for example in the past we were getting new weapons almost every second week(tenno reinforcements)

14 hours ago, JVargo said:

You folks sure about it being useable for both? When I looked at it in the market at the bottom it said "this is a skin for Voidrig which you do not own." I'm not saying you're wrong, especially given how often I've seen text errors and oversights through the years. I just don't want someone to buy it for Bonewidow and not be able to use it if it turns out that info is correct.

It is useable by both mechs.  If you put it on Bonewidow it automatically adds the shield (which can't be reskinned... yet.)  I kind of like it, but any of the helmets have some pretty serious clipping if you put it on Voidrig.  The body has a big mecha-collar thing, and every single one of the helmets clips into that when Voidrig is using the lightning shield.  (Which causes the helmet to spin constantly.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived