Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

First off, welcome back and welcome to the New Year!

Once more: please allow the Sentient energy cores (dropped on death from (Tyro) Battalyst, Symbilyst, and Conculysts) to restore some health, energy, and shields for our Necramechs. The cores fully restores our Warframe and Operator, and yet why does it do nothing for our Necramechs?

I would just like to mention, a friend if mine is still having issues where the extraction indicator literally vanishes, and this happens to him even in solo. That being said, i dont think you guys should say you fixed something you havent.

PLEASE add a aura mod slot to Necramechs, Arcanes to Necramechs & give the Voidrig Necramech a healing ability too. Necramechs in general just seem like over size glass cannons that need stronger mods like corrupted mods. I'm also really hoping to be able to bring them along for more indoor missions as well. These are things that should have been thought about during the development process. I love them, they brought me back to Warframe, but PLEASE, please please please, fix them more, please.

12 minutes ago, JohnWayneWalker said:

Good job in cracking down the cheaters!

anyone past with the score of 40k is definitely cheating!

Press X to doubt :)
It's legit doable. But things like Tilesets and spawns must be perfect. Then just the right setup, strategy and right coordination within team and thats it.

ojKlTLM.png

• Putting on the Epic Store Unreal skin is still causing Kuva Ogris to change stats and behaviour.
  • Pets running out and back in the extraction area and some times even enemy spawning nearby would cause the extraction countdown to reset while in a group.
  • The on-screen green pathing indicator (the green hexagon that usually mark doorways) are disappearing most of the time. The destination(extraction zone) is still visible on the minimap, but the "step by step" path to it no longer appears on HUD.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Numerous Warframes Abilities new and old have been given the ‘Tap/Hold’ functionality to do varying actions. Feedback showed that having the option to Invert the ‘Tap/Hold’ across the board to all valid Warframes was not ideal, as some Ability default functionalities are preferred. Upon selecting the ‘Invert Tap/Hold Abilities’ in the Options menu, you'll be met with a new screen allowing you to pick and choose which valid Warframes this applies to!

I love it.Happy new year

Archived