Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 complete wreckage question

hard_jay

As others said, it's really unclear what they mean about completed wreckages, I'm currently crafting MKI stuff to have 30 or more crafted in total (counting those I already scrapped), but I don't really want to buy slots for this so I i was going to claim & scrap each thing hoping they will count for this anyway.

Wouldn't it be easier to count the total number of intrinsics? Anyone with all trees at 10 has put in some considerable time, I'd say. Enough for the top reward.

Also much easier to track for players. I have no idea how much wreckage I've built. Probably enough, but I just don't know.

16 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

Wouldn't it be easier to count the total number of intrinsics? Anyone with all trees at 10 has put in some considerable time, I'd say. Enough for the top reward.

Also much easier to track for players. I have no idea how much wreckage I've built. Probably enough, but I just don't know.

well in my case i would go with probably not enough i made what i need but after my build was done i was just done i did not tryed anything else. 

i'm 10 intrinsict everywhere tho but having all trees should not be a requirement maybe combining it. At least 1 maxed tree and/or X number of wreckage could be a good idea.

They should do it based on intristic points you have. One full tree is bit over 1000 points to lvl up to 10, so we aim around 4000 for being maxed now.

Simple suggestion : 500 for tier 1 reward, 1000 for tier 2 reward, 2000 for tier 3 reward, maybe tier 4 for full 4000 points

16 hours ago, hard_jay said:

Rush repair drone add one max and depending on how many you had when they did the rework they gave you slots for each of them

Really? I'm almost certain that I've never bought a single Railjack slot and I have exactly 2 rush drones. I've got 30 slots for finished items.

You do realise what this is right?

Its an attempt to sell railjack slots and increase player interest in the railjack to get some last minute data before the update.

Thats why they havent clarified anything AT THIS MOMENT , pretty sure there will be a disclaimer about how "any wreckage that had resources invested in it either via direct repair , or valence transfer counts as completed" or some such.

Already had some 27 built items , added 5 more today so doesn't really affect me , but some clarification would have been nice as part of the workshop.

To those requesting "it should be based on intrinsics/nodes unlocked" you do realise it is a compensation , you dont claim compensation for progress , you claim compensation for potential and quantifiable loss. In this case the resources that were put into the wreckage that is now gone. All the intrinsics are already getting refunded so there is no loss.

The umbra forma in my opinions was unnecessary , it will just create a FOMO effect and negatively encourage players to build 30 wreckage items.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Rebb's going to be doing a stream and an FAQ in a bit to clear up some of the questions, hopefully this will be addressed:

Finally a shed of light in the midst of confusion.

Quality reply, mate!

1 hour ago, Yamazuki said:

For people that don't check posts by them, it was stated the requirement for rewards was changed, as well as answering a couple other questions in regwards to Hil/Lav and Necramechs:

On 2021-03-08 at 5:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MARCH 9 FAQ: 

This is an FAQ Follow Up to our Dev Workshop:

What about these Early Adopter Tiers?

Tenno - this is the hottest question, and we are seriously reviewing the Wreckage schema to make it more user friendly to know what you are eligible for at a glance vs. having to remember what you’ve built, Valence Transferred, Scrapped, etc. We are changing this, as seen here. All original posts will be edited to reflect this: 

Tier 1:
-4 Avionic Grid Slots Maxed+ 1 Wreckage Built

Tier 2:
-7 Avionic Grid Slots Maxed + 3 Wreckage Built

Tier 3:
-Full Avionic Grid Maxed+ 6 Wreckage Built (i.e all Slots have something you’ve made).

DevWorkshop_FAQ.png
These changes were made to give the players instant recognition of what they are eligible for,  and the tiers are a bit more generous. 
If you are going on a crafting frenzy in the meantime, as you wait 12 hours between repairs, remember that Railjack Components and Armaments are unique in that you can break them down to regain a generous amount of the Resources it required to build them. 

What about Lavos / Hildryn, and why Warframe energy - seems scary!
Firstly, Lavos and Hildryn are all up and running with cool downs and Shield-as-energy on Railjack, respectively. Secondly - yeah, it is scary! It’s a big change, and the Warframe Energy economy is a much different world than Flux. There have been some seriously great responses to this part of the Dev Workshop, and when we caveated everything in the workshop with ‘expect changes’, we had it in the back of our minds that this part would be most at risk for thrash. This answer serves one purpose: to let you know what we are reviewing this right now, and we will provide details on any plan revisions when they are final. 

You mentioned Necramechs in all missions, why just Railjack missions in this update?
We have Railjack missions set up in such a way that Necramechs are compatible in virtually all environments (hence Orphix coming back, etc). We still aim to deliver on our goal of game-wide Necramechs in a future update. In order to make sure this new feature doesn’t cause major issues, we need more time to test Father’s Old War toys before we fully let them loose! 

Crew - Affinity? Competencies? How do those work?
We have some minor changes here - as this is a new feature, it’s not really a change to anything you’ve experienced, but we wanted to clarify how this works. 
Crew Member Competency Points change: 
- Current workshop: “Crewmates will gain Affinity like you’re used to, which can be spent to increase aptitude in certain roles as ‘Competency Points’. 
- Change: On launch Competency Points will be earned through Intrinsic Ranks. You get one point at Rank 2, 4, 5, and 6. In later updates we will include Affinity gain for Crew Members, but for initial implementation Intrinsic Ranks will be the way to earn Competency Points. 

Is the Orphix Venom vendor also coming back?

No, Arcanes will be within the Orphix mission rotations themselves in new Reward Tables. 

yesss

Just want to thank @[DE]Rebecca and everyone at DE for clearing this whole thing up. We mentioned you when the issue came up, it's only fair if we thank you now that it's been solved.

Imho maxed avionics is a way better indicator, also 6 wreckage requirements although we have 8 starting capacity shows that you guys are really thoughtful with the decision (since even the most pimped ship out there only need to keep 6 best parts).

Cheers,

Looking forward for the update!

Archived