Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 20 - Accepted Items

[DE]Taylor

19 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

The Rev skin is an insta-buy! So are at least one of the Baruuk skins and that Blade of the Lotus shoulder set.

My only wish would be an option to hide the cape on the Rev syandana... Would love to just have the sword sticking out of his shoulder as an option for the syandana instead.

the incredibles edna mode GIF

We're not even getting the Draugr syandana dude. It wasn't accepted, though it should've been.

I really hope that Prime Time preview of the Kishikami chest armour just wasn't properly sized and oriented yet, because if that's the final version it does a massive disservice to the artist and everyone who voted for it.

On that note you guys really need to give us custom sizing and orientation of armour pieces similar to melee holster customization. Players have way more time to do it properly than devs.

• Like 1

On 2021-03-12 at 3:35 PM, Padre_Akais said:

The Rev skin is an insta-buy! So are at least one of the Baruuk skins and that Blade of the Lotus shoulder set.

My only wish would be an option to hide the cape on the Rev syandana... Would love to just have the sword sticking out of his shoulder as an option for the syandana instead.

On 2021-03-12 at 4:11 PM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Is that syandana shown on one of the pictures of the revenant skin in there too? Didnt see it mentioned separately. I hope it is, because im one of those people who does like a cape on a warframe...😅

6 hours ago, MaraWuti said:

We're not even getting the Draugr syandana dude. It wasn't accepted, though it should've been.

My syandana was meant to get in this round, but it had too many technical issues. It'll be ready next round.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Goosmo said:

My syandana was meant to get in this round, but it had too many technical issues. It'll be ready next round.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I'm going to get both when they arrive but think of me should you ever want to make an alternate version with just the sword too.

That'd be awesome

17 hours ago, MaraWuti said:

I really hope that Prime Time preview of the Kishikami chest armour just wasn't properly sized and oriented yet, because if that's the final version it does a massive disservice to the artist and everyone who voted for it.

On that note you guys really need to give us custom sizing and orientation of armour pieces similar to melee holster customization. Players have way more time to do it properly than devs.

100% agree. There have been so many times where an armor piece or syandana would look really good but it doesnt because the size, orientaion or point of attachment are no good. Some sliders would really be nice. Nothing crazy as in being able to move a shoulder piece down a Warframe's arm but just some breathing room for small adjustments.

• Like 3

On 2021-03-13 at 5:42 AM, MaraWuti said:

I was a lil' confused at first in terms of what you were talking about, and so I did check the Workshop page for the Chest armor again, and it does show that there was an update (on Mar 7th) that reduced the size of the item. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/2395797920

Now here's the thing, this was the artist's decision to do in regards to DE's feedback that they gave. The item probably may not have been accepted without it. So I'm not sure if it would be fair to call it a 'massive disservice' to the artist since it was their choice. But on the account of the people who voted on it, I'm gonna be blunt and honest here, votes really don't matter at all for a skin to be accepted. As well it should be noted that a TennoGen item on the Workshop can always change when going into the game; there's never a promise that the first version will be the definitive one.

On 2021-03-12 at 10:35 PM, Padre_Akais said:

i dont think the cape got accepted in thought just the skin. Cause it doesn't say anywhere, that the cape of draugr was accepted. Also we already have a sword back cape. 

52 minutes ago, weeaboopotato said:

i dont think the cape got accepted in thought just the skin. Cause it doesn't say anywhere, that the cape of draugr was accepted. Also we already have a sword back cape. 

Yup. The designer has come in to the thread and said as much.

I still want that single sword without a cape as a syandana and have the other one already too.

1 single sword jabbed into the back of a frame as a syandana is unique as it gets imo and I would purchase it immediately. 

THESE ARE SOME VERY GOOD CHOICES, I MEAN I WOULD'VE CHOSEN BETTER ON THE SYANDANAS BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS VERY IMPRESSIVE. GOOD CHOICES DE...

why do I feel like I'm gonna die before I get to see any of this in-game?

is that excitement I'm feeling? Did DE get me excited for something in a long time?

guys I think this might be a good year for humanity!😏

16 minutes ago, Culaio said:

Sad they  accepted v3 of atlas blade of lotus skin and not v1 or v2, both of those look better then v3

Well they accepted the V3 of that skin, not only because it's the most recent version that was actually submitted, but the old and outdated versions were already denied by DE. They were simply not considered, and can't just be reused as new submissions without changes; which is what the V3 technically is.