Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: Enemy Spawns
  • DESCRIPTION: Sometimes when playing Railjack missions, the incorrect enemy types for the Neptune, Pluto and Veil Proxima Regions will spawn, most often Taro fighters instead of the Axio, Vorac, and Orm fighters in their respective regions. There will still be a few of the correct fighter types, such as the Gox units, and it doesn't seem to affect crewships.
  • VISUALWarframe0000.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing Railjack missions in Neptune Proxima, Pluto Proxima, and Veil Proxima. Has been seen as both the host and client.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Axio units spawn in Neptune Proxima, Vorac units spawn in Pluto Proxima, and Orm units spawn in Veil Proxima.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mostly Taro fighters spawning in Neptune, Pluto, and Veil Proxima.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Inconsistent.

in-game error

DESCRIPTION: Vauban Bastille don't work properlyb5de6418e6a54954f056918866eb27aa.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/f7918441e137129545f0d17e703b84bc.mp4

REPRODUCTION: no matter what kind of build/mods is used, the result is the same, with any type of missions or players (meaning other players/frames as party)

about results, vauban(prime or not) before the update it work fine as always, but recently (after the 29.10.2 update) his "4", bastille, don't work anymore, it only causes the enemies to convulse on the floor, it used to pull them against the vortex.

• Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: i have experimented if this is a visual bug or not and it is not a visual bug, the turrets are for some reason only worth 25 endo regardless of what tier they are.
  • VISUAL:
    af9b2fcc92746ef210b6708af268f0e0.png
  • REPRODUCTION: look at any scrap gun and it will be worth 25 endo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should sell for 75 endo with 150 being tier 2 and 225 being tier 3
  • OBSERVED RESULT: all turrets being worth only 25 endo
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always, its been like this since the update dropped.

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing with a friend and when he got into his necramech and his ui completely broke, he couldn't see anything, he couldn't even see the damage numbers from enemies, everything broke for him.
  • VISUAL: can't give a visual since it was on my friends screen, not mine
  • REPRODUCTION: i think it can be reproduced if you do two railjack defence missions in a row and use your necramech for both of the missions cause thats what he did and it happened.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ui should work as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: completely breaks so he can't see anything
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i have no idea.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: ever since the update dropped, i have had a frustrating glitch with voidrig where i use guard mode and there is a delay in swapping the camera to the centered camera it has, when it eventually does go back to its normal camera, if you are firing, it cancels your fire so you have to let go of the mouse and hold it down again.
  • VISUAL: can't give a visual since i can't record stuff.
  • REPRODUCTION: go into guard mode with voidrig, can't tell if it only happens in railjack or not, i haven't tested it outside of it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: guard mode moves its camera to the center and works fine.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: guard mode doesn't swap the camera immediately and stops the fire of it when it does go to the normal camera angle.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens every single time without fail.

• DESCRIPTION: I noticed something odd while making stuff on the foundry, there is a delay when something is made in it starting to craft and being taken off when its done, leading to the game freezing up a bit and making it so you can't just make stuff one after the other quickly.
  • VISUAL: can't cause no means to record.
  • REPRODUCTION: craft anything on the foundry.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: crafted or crafting item should start immediately.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: crafted or crafting item has a delay and stops you from doing anything until it has processed the build or completion.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: guaranteed every single time.
Edited by Duo_Strikes

Screenshot

TYPE: Plexus modding

DESCRIPTION:  Mod capacity is exceeded and the remaining capacity is negative.

REPRODUCTION: Unknown although I encountered this bug after I upgraded plenty of mods and at least one of them was already installed in Plexus. The mod Warhead was installed many ranks lower before upgrading it and after upgrading it and other mods (See screenshot for reference). I did the upgrading in the Orbiter for Warhead but after trying to upgrade another installed mod in the orbiter in a way that would exceed capacity, it warned about the mod not fitting and having to be removed from the specific configuration as intended. I was unable to reproduce this in MOD CONFIG B with the same mod setup minus Warhead as I did not have a duplicate for testing. Did not test in MOD CONFIG A as I did not want to lose the advantage of the bug asd.

All Plexus mods that I received after the patch were completely unranked. Even if I had ranked up a pre-existing equivalent of some card before the update, the replacements that I received were all rank zero. My friends on the otherhand received several cards that were ranked up. Is this a bug or did I just not do something right? I had loads of Avionics Cards (Pre-update) ranked up, and loads of Avionics GRID SLOTS ranked up (I know there is a difference between these two things). I did enough to qualify for Tier 1 of the "Railjack Early Adopters" program and received my in-game email with rewards for that post-update.

All the actual Plexus mods I received were totally unranked tho, even if I had ranked up previous equivalents. 

Bug? Help?

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: While running a Pluto Proxima mission, an Ice hazard formed on the turrets, but I could still interact with them. I could not use the Omni to remove the hazard, setting a crewmate to Engineer did not remove the hazard, and the Nautilus Auto Omni precept did not remove the hazard. All crew acted as if the hazard was active, I.E they would not accept the Gunner role.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea. It might have to do with the Auto Omni precept, or the fact that a crewmate was in the turret whan it was frozen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The hazard should have been able to be removed, and should have prevented me from using the turret.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once so far.

• DESCRIPTION: Vorac Weavers do not drop salvage
  • REPRODUCTION: Kill a large number of Vorac Weavers
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vorac Weavers should have a 20% chance to drop salvage, as per the drop tables
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After killing a large number of Vorac Weavers in a mission on Pluto, I picked up 0 salvage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Not sure if this is just a Visual Bug or if it's actually a detriment in mission, but when adding certain mods to the plexus it negates all stat increases on the mod screen.

(Assuming it's just a visual bug.)

Edited by Peliconious

5 hours ago, GrimKonstantin said:
  • TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: in Grineer Railjack, H-2 Cloud, engaging fighters and crewships
  • REPRODUCTION: use tier 5 gunners
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should need to destroy crewships by either capturing and destroying the reactors or using the artillery.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The side gunners destroyed the crewships with the side turrets
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It appears to happen about 25-30% of the time.

This existed before this update, but was rare. If you deplete the crewship's health with the exact same shot that destroys its last running engine, it dies. Easiest to do with Cryophon (and now maybe Glaxio) due to the higher damage per shot.

• TYPE: In-game, component stats.
  • DESCRIPTION: Lavan Shield Array has higher Shield Regen when compared to Zetki with max Shield Regen.
  • VISUAL: Screenshot with F6 button.

Nf7fJi4.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: N/A.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zetki have better regen than Lavan.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lavan has better shield regen stats than Zetki.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A.

• TYPE: [In-Game, inside orb vailis, missing echo lures.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [i was going to hunt down some animals for this nightwave weeklys inside orb valis when i saw that one of my echo lures has been removed from the echo lure wheel the shop says i still have it but i dont can use it anymore the lure missing is the kubrodon lure and i dont can buy a new one since i already have it]
  • VISUAL: [Warframe0428.jpgWarframe0429.jpgWarframe0430.jpg]
  • REPRODUCTION: [it is missing by other accs too]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [well it should be in the item wheel guess it was accidentaly removed since we cant acces the placement of items in the wheels we cant remove them either ]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [well kubrodons are now unhuntable since the echo lure an essential component is missing]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [well on the things i tested it on it happend to both and even restarting joinig with differend items lead to the same result that it is missing well i had to but new lures and it well that messed up i guess but i shows the problem the item wheel has
    Warframe0431.jpgwell i only bought the 2 you now can see too but there are 2 slots in between that should not be empty or i that order]
Edited by Nybris
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

This existed before this update, but was rare. If you deplete the crewship's health with the exact same shot that destroys its last running engine, it dies. Easiest to do with Cryophon (and now maybe Glaxio) due to the higher damage per shot.

Except it's happening from all angles, including directly from the front where the engines can't be hit, and some of the times the distruction doesn't happen until after the ship hit's zero and starts regenerating. It's also happening at long range using pulsars, not exactly high damage shots. I was aware for the previous bug and felt this was something new. I didn't mention it because I was unaware I would have to defend a bug report like my thesis.

• DESCRIPTION: There are a handful of enemy spawn & codex issues in this update:
  1. Taro Shield Osprey is missing the Taro designation in missions and in the Codex (they are simply named "Shield Osprey").
  2. Axio, Orm, and Vorac Engineers do not spawn, but are have Codex entries. Volatile missions in Neptune, Pluto, and Veil Proximas all spawn Taro Engineers instead of units with names appropriate to the region.
  3. Similarly to the Engineers, the Points of Interest that involve hacking being interrupted by Secura Ospreys all spawn Taro Secura Ospreys, regardless of what region the mission is in. There are not currently Codex entries for Axio, Orm and Vorac Secura Ospreys, but it seems odd to spawn Taro units in other regions.
  4. Elite Axio Weaver, Elite Taro Weaver, and Elite Vorac Weaver are missing "Elite" in their names. The Codex tracks them separately from their non-Elite counterparts.
  5. Orm Basilisks, Orm Harpis, and Orm Weavers DO NOT spawn in Veil Proxima missions. Actual Taro units spawn instead.
  6. Elite Orm Basilisk, Elite Orm Harpi DO spawn, but are mislabeled Elite Taro *. They are tracked separately from the Venus Elite Taro units.
  7. Elite Orm Weavers DO spawn but are mislabeled as Taro AND missing the Elite designation (they are simply called "Taro Weaver").
  • EXPECTED RESULT: In the same order as the Description:
  1. Unit should be named Taro Shield Osprey in both the Codex and in the field.
  2. Units appropriate to the region should spawn, OR the Axio, Orm, and Vorac Engineer entries should be removed from the Codex and the unit renamed something not tied to a particular region.
  3. Units appropriate to the region should spawn and be tracked in the Codex, OR the unit should be renamed Secura Osprey.
  4. These Elite units should have the Elite designation added to their names.
  5. Orm fighters should spawn in Veil Proxima instead of their Taro counterparts.
  6. Elite Orm fighters should be named as such and not Elite Taro.
  7. This unit should be named Elite Orm Weaver instead of Taro Weaver.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: in Game
  • DESCRIPTION: At least 2 new railjack mods don't have codex entries or show up in the incomplete mod tab
  • VISUAL331595FE20E53620BB07844A9AA0F2739309EDAD
  • B271DC76FCD6F1C4A9FE9313B9749E6771A0E392
  • 66BC7384383A24AF8E19483EF609D33821A34962
  • REPRODUCTION: Look in the codex and mod section and see that the mods Worm's Torment and Granum's Nemesis aren't there.  The mod becomes visible in mod menus once found but still is missing from the codex list of mods.  I only know about the Granum one by assuming it must exist and checking scanned enemies drop tables in game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All (non-prime) mods being visible in the incomplete tab of mods and in the codex
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Worm's Torment and Granum's Nemesis do not appear in the codex or mod list
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only those 2 mods, though I haven't searched for any other new mods in the enemy drop tables that aren't on the incomplete list or in the codex.

Electrical hazard bugged while I was playing in Arc Silver. Well, a lot of things bugged during that game bug the electrical hazard persisted even after I finished the mission and came to dry dock

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Railjack in Arc Silver
  • VISUAL: took a screenshot with F6 but dunno how to upload it here[]
  • REPRODUCTION: get an electrical damage maybe?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Electrical hazard should have resolved
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Electrical hazard staying on (messing up the map and ui and tactical menu) even in dry dock. problem was fixed went to orbiter (there is no ui in orbiter tho)

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [holding Tab menu open while trying to mount any part of railjack(pilot/gunner etc.) keeps the ui screen of mission open and blocks disabling it until leaving current place(leaving piloting/gunner mount) not much of a gamebraking yet quite annoying since it forces players which constantly check tab to remount railjack.]
  • VISUAL: [
    Spoiler

RDSM073.png

]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Hold Tab while mounting any part of railjack(pilot gunner front cannon etc.)]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [after releasing tab button ui should hide if we mount any railjack part.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [after releasing tab button ui does not hide if we mount any railjack part]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

• TYPE: In-Game, mission progression
  • DESCRIPTION: I'm not 100% sure if it's a bug, but sometime i don't need to do the "priority target" objective in railjack mission, they are not show and i can go to the defense/exterminate/etc part without doing them, but if i go near to them / enter in them, it's still begin and work fine. Have get it 4 time in defense and 1 time in exterminate
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: 4 time for 8 mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not 100% sure it's a bug, but in these case the railjack part is nothing, just go to the objective to do a classic mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you don't need to do anything in railjack part
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: seem like i have it more time in def, on 5 def i have get objective needed only one time on 5 defense

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Overloader Mod Doesn't Give More dome charges
  • VISUAL: not necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: In plexus level up and equip max rank overloader. launch mission. Do not get more than 2 dome charges. Big disappoint.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1) where are my five dome charges from before the patch!! 2) Overloader should give the player more dome charges.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 2 dome charges isn't enough/
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly/100% of the time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Repaired an electric hazard during a railjack mission, but the electrical status de-buff (i.e - disabling of the tactical menu and scrambling of my map) remained permanently throughout the entire mission and didn't go away (remained even upon returning to dry-dock. Only went away after leaving to orbiter, out of my dojo).
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Receive an electrical hazard during a Railjack mission and manually repair it (possibly as host?). Some other notes: I was host, and this is my railjack shown in bug-video. Friend in video (client) could access the tactical menu no problem. Had this bug occur consistently 100% whenever I (host) repaired the electrical hazard myself. (Other notes: I have not purchased an AI crew yet. I have also had this bug occur when playing solo/alone too).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The electrical hazard de-buff (disabling of tactical menu and scrambling of map), should've gone away after the electrical hazard was repaired
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The electrical hazard de-buff remained permanently after the electrical hazard was repaired.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Reproducible 100% of the time. (Other speculated note: I believe this bug might be a "host-only/solo" bug as I seem to get this bug whenever I'm hosting/solo. Clients appear to be unaffected. At least, in my observations of this bug).
Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 2

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Piloting intrinsic showing railjack Points Of Interest don't show for crew positions besides pilot
  • VISUAL: not necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: Buy intrinsic level of piloting that shows intrinsics. Go into mission. Hop in non pilot chair. Doesn't show the appropriate icon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I wanna see the white dot for POI whenever I'm in any ship station so I know when to get out of the ship but can't see.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When I gun a friends railjack I can't tell where the objectives are and its dumb and frustrating, show me the blinky white icon if i got the skill all the time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly/100% of the time

• TYPE: Ingame Graphical bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Rear Upper area of railjack slingshot lighting/lightmaps are broken and not working properly
  • VISUAL:  20210320000904_1.jpg
  • 20210320000901_1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION:  Launch mission, starts out fine, then breaks somewhere. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  it looks like a dark mess!
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  It doesn't look like a dark mess!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty concistently. A friend in clan was able to duplicate the bug on their end. Suspect it has to do with older graphics cards/drivers, as a third clan member in the same mission was unaffected. I'd say 85% of the time.

Vauban 4th ability Bastille Vortex has problem after new railjack update.

• DESCRIPTION: Vauban Bastille alt ability not making enemies suck into vortex anymore
  • VISUALhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vMBE9jnMQPcDIwRIxXFd1Z1Ih1lha0vD/view?usp=sharing
  • REPRODUCTION: Enemies have gone into loop of trying to stand up and getting knockdown every 0.5sec rather than getting into vortex.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies have to get suck into vortex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I went to do my last steel path missions on void interception that i saw this has happened.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time after the update . Infact i made a topic for it.I didnt know how to reach out to DE till i saw this link.

topic link: 

pls fix it. ty

• Like 2

TYPE: In-Game/Inventory/Railjack Components
DESCRIPTION: My component slots suddenly increased by 1 when using rush repair drone on plating component. I was at 9/10 when I rushed the Vidar plating MK III I had just got on a mission and noticed my slot where at 11 like in the screenshot.
VISUAL:5648159EC3C189C629D1411151A76C765D6D8E9F
REPRODUCTION: I would say probably using a rush repair drone on a plating component.
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the Vidar Plating MK III being instant build and my slot being at 10/10.
OBSERVED RESULT: Component Slots maximum increased by 1, going from 10 to 11.
REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea since I didn't try to rush anything else and this was the first item being rushed after the update.