Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

any Eta on tempestari and Sevagoth /corpus litches WE NEED THOSE REWORKED GUNS XD and also is there a Ballpark on the arrival of the Weapons changes/new mods? and Thanks to you guys and the Devs yall always do good work (even tho u Nerf the good stuff a little too quickly :D )

MORE EndGame Plis

2 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Isn't this what the test clusters are for? The public release, PC and Console are not for bug testing, it reflects poorly on you as developers, and I know as well as many other players how good you guys CAN be.

So IMO the answer to your question is yes. however it doesn't change that so many people attack them constantly about new releases being buggy. and truthfully i dont think game design is what it was 10-15 years ago now it seems like alot of games are released in a "good enough" state and patched to work after launch. Either try to get your own data by spending tons of money on alpha testers and have it delayed for who knows how long or release it now get a ton of bug reports and patch it saving your company time and money im not saying this is des plan but it is just how alot of games seem to be working lately 

Will the known bugs of this Trello board include non-Railjack related bugs frequently posted to bug report forums? Such as profit taker leg regen or the "moonwalk" bug where you can't fire weapons are use abilities if two animations play at the same time like knockdown and transference. Or UI bugs where host migration disables rewards notifications or the open world maps losing location names? What about the waypoints bugging all out and staying when they don't need to or pointing to entirely wrong areas? The fact I was able to type all out of these bugs is because of the frequency and duration of their stay should say a lot about how bad bugs have gotten.

I noticed in the video that there is conditions for reproduction cases yet all of the bugs listed above have a known reproduction case and still have been ignored(at least up until now).

If so-This would be a great resource to utilize to identify what bugs I need to bug DE about and which ones I can rest on knowing they are known and will be fixed.

If not- What can we expect for bugs that have a condition that is easily reproducible and has been present in the game for a long time? All of the examples up above should be enough to get some kind of response when posted to the forum yet they don't.

The three bugs associated with PT I want fixed so badly:

Leg regen bug link with steps to reproduce-https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1228077-fully-reproducible-profit-taker-leg-regen-legs-restore-their-health-5s107ms-after-killing-the-final-pylon-in-pylon-phase-1-if-profit-taker-performs-its-getupfromstun-animation/?tab=comments#comment-11871046

Another one associated with PT gameplay-https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1228087-inability-to-fire-the-zenith-after-cancelling-the-disc-animation/

And another-https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1228078-profit-taker-shield-regen-shields-continue-regenerating-after-reaching-100-of-the-shields-after-armor-phase-2-leading-to-damage-dealt-being-fully-negated/

37 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we’ll update this thread! There’s a massive 46-pages worth of notes.

How many progression-ending away mission bugs are in there as confirmed fixed? Even a single one? GP, the only way to safely avoid losing progress to such bugs, still being removed?

21 minutes ago, Dartheric1 said:

Any word on the file size of the update? Trying to figure out if this is an overnight download or if it's going to take a few days.

New missions, new enemies, new Railjack models. Think big. I guesstimate about 5 GB file size. They will also be injecting some assets ahead of time for Update 30 CotT, hense the large size.

13 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Isn't this what the test clusters are for? The public release, PC and Console are not for bug testing, it reflects poorly on you as developers, and I know as well as many other players how good you guys CAN be.

When you registered your account to play Warframe, did you read the ToS? Warframe is an Open Beta and is presented "as-is".

I could not find a modern copy of the ToS that states the fact the game is Open Beta. Have an old post instead:

https://www.warframe.com/news/welcome-warframe-open-beta

16 minutes ago, ModerateConservative said:

Question. Why were the test servers not used to test this updates? You (meaning DE) have these tools and yet they are not utilized at all.

They don’t do test servers with updates that contain lore spoilers. It seems update 29.10 falls on this category.

Archived