Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.8

[DE]Megan

I have this weird bug whenever a void fissure mission runs out of time in the UI, no other mission will appear and at the end it leaves a blank list with ni mission at all.

That leaves me to restart my game to show them again. This bug is also related to bounties in cetus and neckralist (wasnt in fortuna so I dont know if its there too).

When the timer runs out it will say: "refreshing in 90 seconds" but wont show any bounty leaving a blank list with no bounties and once again forcing me to restart the game.

This is happening in sorties too

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Railjack Ability UI (Battle Mods, etc) is now usable when in the Artillery!

*cough* we've been able to do this since day 1 of retrofit, just with no UI *cough*

I really hope you didn't take away the ability to get shared affinity from kills in the artillery seat, cause if they did, thats the nail in the coffin for lack reasons to do railjack.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemy Crewship Health bar will now disappear as it explodes so players know not to shoot it anymore.

Any word on increasing the effectiveness of the Corpus Crewships? Their weapons are astoundingly weak to use even with the Raider Matrix in the Veil Proxima. As noted in past feedback, please allowing capturing the Crewships to accomplish the main objective as destroying them.

As noted before, the Ralljack Mods (Integrated in particular) cannot be previewed when unobtained. This is inconsistent as the Avionics system allowed you to preview unobtained Avionics (looking at Turret Velocity in particular).

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Pet Companions being overly fixated on finishing combat before they are capable of switching to follow/teleport behaviors. 

Gonna have a look at this in particular.

Thanks for the hotfix!

• Like 1

22 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed a functionality loss occurring when attempting to equip a Railjack Crew member if you had a lot of Converted Kuva Lichs.

Special thanks for that one!

UPD: Loading is still as long as it was though, but without crashes, isn't much helpful yet.

I'd love to get rid of some converted liches if there was a way except trade(some of them aren't good enough to sell)

Edited by Freeros
update

Fix it! How long to wait!!!
10 patches have already been released!
I upgraded these items and improved them. They are not displayed in the profile!

========
ARSENAL!

2021-03-27-221928.png

====================

Profile!

2021-03-27-221854.png

===================================

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please allow players to force host in Railjack (although matchmaking in the entire game needs this as well). It is very frustrating that you cannot force yourself as the host in matchmaking for a mode where the ship is customized (with Platinum and money) by whoever is host unlike the rest of the game where clients can bring their entire loadout to their liking.

Same as "no host". Pretty often I just want to join someone (not only railjack). Everybody would win.

• Like 2