Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.8

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, FlamingCore said:

Please for future updates start testing your content before letting it out. If its in inside the team or opening a beta testing community group then so be it.

You, me and the rest of the sorry lot are the unfortunate and unpaid beta testers. After the last major update was massively broken they promised better testing with a community test groups, but here we are a year later, asking where all the beta testers are. 

ONLY ON THIS FORUM WILL MODERATOR CHANGE YOUR TEXT WITHOUT ANY TRACE OF EDITING AND HIDE IN ANONIMITY.

Edited by disrawtomato
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now buy Market Bundles containing single-purchase items so long as you don't already own every single-purchase item within the Bundle.

• This fixes inability to purchase a Bundle if you own at least one single-purchase item from it.

Thank you. But players still have to pay the the full bundle price even if they have already bought one or more parts from it. Since some parts are only available by buying the whole bundle, getting them would mean that such players end up paying a lot more (single(s) + whole bundle).

When parts are sold separately the trade should at least include a warning that players will be forced to pay for them again, if they go through with buying the part first and then want to buy the whole bundle later.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please allow players to toggle host preferences in Railjack with "Host a squad" and "Join a hosted squad"

Thank you since you represent a lot of what I think about the matter and thanks for being the first to speak so quickly, it is a good and solid feedback I think the devs may consider and think about.

Please remove downsides from Intrinsics (looking at you Gunnery 10). The reasoning on the last Devstream is quite simply poor and disconnected from how these systems affect players.

I had to edit this because I pasted the wrong quote. I'm more worried about leveling the Plexus up. I agree with removing the downsides but there are other things bothering me. We still can't link the mod configuration of it on the chat and I wonder why exactly, it is one of these things.

I personally don't like the Plexus being a thing you can carry around other ships. That would be asking too much and it isn't all that bad. I just don't like the Plexus over avionics. I miss my ship complexity but being quicker and easier is more important apparently.

Edited by ------.Queen-of-Blades
Quote mistake
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Still no fix for the Codex having bugged enemies which currently do not exist:

• Axio Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Neptune Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Deimos Leaper - (Removed from the game since Update: Deimos Arcana)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Orm Basilisk - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Orm Harpi - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Weaver - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Vorac Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Pluto Proxima Volatile missions)

Also, many Eximus entries in the Codex require 5 scans instead of 3.

Thanks for the update DE, and as Voltage said please little fix for this.. 

2 hours ago, -Francesco.pe said:

Still no fix the perma Magnetic proc on railjack/warframes/necramechs after an Electrical Hazard?

Yes for the love of god please get something out for this, it's awful. When the proc goes off on the ship, it can effect people outside the ship, and permanently, glitching their UI up, screwing with the ship's shields, and also locking the tactical menu out which let me tell you very irritating when soloing, because you can't order the NPCs around, and if you got an npc pilot, good luck shooting the artillery at anything when the goober keeps moving the ship

• Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Point of Interest/Loot Dungeons handing out the same rewards when running consecutive Railjack missions without returning to the Dojo in between.

Ha! I knew it! Thanks for fixing this!

• Like 1

Fixed Point of Interest/Loot Dungeons handing out the same rewards when running consecutive Railjack missions without returning to the Dojo in between.

Oops. I should have realized this was a bug. I feel so stupid now.

WTS Hemorrhage :highfive: I have so many! 

More updates to the Chat Emoji faces & Recruiting Emoji!

Yay! :crylaugh:

Fixed failing the Assassination Bounty Bonus on Plains of Eidolon if you drew the target out in less than a minute but didn't kill him until after a minute.

Woohoo! Much appreciated!

Fixed Pet Companions being overly fixated on finishing combat before they are capable of switching to follow/teleport behaviors. 

Thank you thank you thank you! 😸 Oh my goodness, thank you! Bug inoculations are the best kind of veterinary support!

• Like 2

I... really don't think waframe parts should be in railjack. that's, like, seriously endgame. Ash and oberon are now harder to obtain than ash prime and oberon prime for new players. well, they're vaulted, but I think disruption missions or syndicate relic packs or something should be giving vaulted relics. there are prime warframes that haven't been available for almost half a decade now.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please allow players to toggle host preferences in Railjack with "Host a squad" and "Join a hosted squad" (although matchmaking in the entire game needs this as well). It is very frustrating that you cannot force yourself as the host in matchmaking for a mode where the Railjack is customized (with Platinum and money) by whoever is host unlike the rest of the game where clients can bring their entire loadout to their liking.

I've been suggesting a hosting option since 2014.
4 options:
I only want to host
I prefer to host
I prefer not to host
I never want to host

Just make it a drop-down.  Could have MORE options available too, so those who have worse connections aren't detrimental to everyone else's gameplay.  I've never understood why they've never implemented anything.  I have the best internet money can buy in the US, I'd want to always host.  I know a LOT of players I've played with that apologize for their internet when a match starts.  So, why even risk it?  Meaning, we know that host migration can cause you to lose literally everything you've been working on for that missions, so why even chance it when there's an 'easy' option fix. (I have no idea how 'easy' it would be to code it, but the fact that it's never been looked at when it NEEDS to be addressed is kinda off-putting.)

• Like 1

Can we please get the ability to move Helminth abilities from Config A to B and such because as we change Warframe's and change back again we are automatically set to Config A. What happens now is that when I put Roar on Config A and Pillage on Config B, but I find Pillage to be more useful than Roar and I want it to be my all time go to ability of that frame which means I want it on Config A, but when I try to swap Config B to A it just shifts mods and not the Helminth Abilities which also removes that ability related mods as well and that is annoying.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Modular items rankup not being tracked in the Profile properly.

Hi DE!

I'm still seeing my modular items 'greyed' even though i have maxed and gilded it (this posted after 29.10.8). Warframe0058.jpgWarframe0059.jpg

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Oh, it's fixed! for those who encounter the same issue, just bring the modular weapon to any mission - it'll update the tracker accordingly. Thanks, DE, apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Edited by kunaon
found way to update the tracker
  • Like 2

Do we really need the big notification for every single resource that drops in railjack?

Tricor plate, titanium, carbide, and cubic diode notifications are all pretty unnecessary and the noise spam and lag time on being able to see actually important things you pick up is incredibly annoying. Asterite, Isos, and gallos rods probably don't need it as well

At least make some of these things pop up in the little notification on the bottom of the screen like the majority of common drops in the rest of the game do. Instead of the big rare resource/mod/blueprint notif on the left which should be reserved for actually rare and important drops.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

Do we really need the big notification for every single resource that drops in railjack?

Tricor plate, titanium, carbide, and cubic diode notifications are all pretty unnecessary and the noise spam and lag time on being able to see actually important things you pick up is incredibly annoying. Asterite, Isos, and gallos rods probably don't need it as well

At least make some of these things pop up in the little notification on the bottom of the screen like the majority of common drops in the rest of the game do. Instead of the big rare resource/mod/blueprint notif on the left which should be reserved for actually rare and important drops.

Why not make it a setting so you can turn it off.

• Like 1

@[DE]Megan

I found what seems to be an old overlook bug in Warframe upon tweaking random display settings. Bloom has been bugged for a couple of years. It produces black squares.

I thought I was the only one but, when you search Google: "warframe bloom black squares" etc, look how many results appear in Warframe Forums. 

• Like 1