Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.8

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

If successful, players will not need to do anything for their profile to get updated.

Just used a kitgun in a mission. Stats not updating in profile equipment page. It shows 237 kills before n after mission... whereas it should be xx-xxx thousands kills instead.

8 hours ago, nubnubbud said:

I... really don't think waframe parts should be in railjack. that's, like, seriously endgame. Ash and oberon are now harder to obtain than ash prime and oberon prime for new players. well, they're vaulted, but I think disruption missions or syndicate relic packs or something should be giving vaulted relics. there are prime warframes that haven't been available for almost half a decade now.

The prime that's been vaulted the longest is currently Mag at 2 years and a couple months. Since Mag's a female frame it'll probably hit 2 1/2 years since we have to finish the current female unvault and go through the next male one before she has a chance of release again. (prime unvaults go 2 females, then 2 males, repeat. Similar to the order of prime releases with the exception of the established brains and brawn, and fire and ice thematic unvaults)
Only about 1/4th a decade but yeah DE needs to do something about the vault. Upping the unvault amount from 2 frames to 3 or 4 I think would be pretty ideal and easy fix for the increasing primes issue. if they do just add a vaulted relic pack at some point (which I highly doubt they will cus they make too much money on the prime vault) I think it would have to have a pretty large barrier to obtain it for it to not break the player market. Something like steel path sorties requiring the completion of the entire steel path starchart to unlock.

And yeah Ash and Oberon in the railjack drop tables was a horrendously terrible decision. I don't think no warframe parts should ever be put there. Getting baruuk (maxing out 2 syndicates that you can't do both at once and have no way to exceed daily cap in any way) and Grendel (Clear entire star chart, farm hours of arbitrations, and then beat the most horrendously cheap and broken challenges in the game requiring hyper specific setups, or a carry, for half a chance at sucess) are arguably a larger barrier than railjack at this point. But making old warframes that have been in the game forever more difficult to obtain is not a healthy thing to do to the game.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Dragatsuya said:

Why not make it a setting so you can turn it off.

Because I still want to see it for rare resources, mods, and blueprints/wreckage.

I don't want to turn the feature off entirely. I just don't want to be spammed with it for items that are far too common to justify including in the feature.

An option to turn it off too would be nice though

An option to pick specific things to give you that notification would be really ideal. But that sounds like something a bit too complicated for DE to want to implement.

5 hours ago, Evillainx said:

Fix it! How long to wait!!!
10 patches have already been released!
I upgraded these items and improved them. They are not displayed in the profile!

========
ARSENAL!

2021-03-27-221928.png

====================

Profile!

2021-03-27-221854.png

===================================

I've had to forma and remaster the ones I've done already that weren't already counted, the only issue is that I can't forma an AMP which is a problem they should have addressed with this. Hopefully a script gets run or something to autocomplete it for those that have.

• Like 1

First of all why is a volatile target is 400m from entry and the exit is 800m it makes no sense. If the mission objective is completed in the "core" game then anybody who teleports back to the ship should also teleport the others (at least out into space in a short time after).

Second if we kill all the crew on a big corpus ship (exterminate mission) why can't we just take it or strip it. Also why can't we just fight the big ship and blow it up from the outside?

Third can we finally get an item that opens the "friendship" doors it is annoying to go in a public mission and waiting for others.

Last but not least can you cut back on the 60 second extraction time or make us invulnerable while we stand in a 5m*5m squire for the others and spawning enemies that shoot immediately at us.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Please allow players to toggle host preferences in Railjack with "Host a squad" and "Join a hosted squad" (although matchmaking in the entire game needs this as well). It is very frustrating that you cannot force yourself as the host in matchmaking for a mode where the Railjack is customized (with Platinum and money) by whoever is host unlike the rest of the game where clients can bring their entire loadout to their liking.

<---- this

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Modular items rankup not being tracked in the Profile properly.

My profile still hasn't updated my 4 maxed, and gilded zaws. Do we have to re make the zaws to update in profile?  if no, when would it update in profile? and even if i remake 2/4 zaws ( sepfahn and dokhram) by respending resources, respending time to max and gild it, what do i do about the Plague zaws? What about my plague kripath and plague keewar?

Update: as A user suggested above, all i/you have to do is carry the zaw/ modular item into the mission and it;ll update into the profile. (worked for me) I'm still at loss, i'll have to remake 2 zaws cause i removed them after maxing and gilding only to find it isn't updating. 

Edited by krrysis.

The correct display of improved items in the profile has not yet been fixed. How long can you ignore this problem?!

O3oDWNg.jpg gvRj61y.jpg

gMByT7O.jpg WP0U9Pf.jpg

Update: as A user suggested above, all i/you have to do is carry the zaw/ modular item into the mission and it;ll update into the profile (worked for me).

Edited by By_Pro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.8

Tenno, here is our eighth Hotfix since the Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack with continued fixes & changes as the days progress. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we continue to read and collect feedback in parallel for review and discussion. As we know, Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii is coming April 2021, meaning we’ll be shifting over to a “no Hotfix’ realm in April - we’ll let you know exactly when.

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://wrfr.me/3cWj1z1 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed inability to earn any Intrinsic points while being in the Necramech/Operator in Railjack missions.

• Railjack Ability UI (Battle Mods, etc) is now usable when in the Artillery!

• HUD custom colors now apply to Railjack/Archwing reticles and Railjack enemies!

• Enemy Crewship Health bar will now disappear as it explodes so players know not to shoot it anymore.

• Working on a fix for Clients.

• Adjust the Gox arm aiming speeds to be significantly slowed(purely visually) so the arms do not twitch when attempting to lead a target that has very fast acceleration (eg. Archwing). 

• Fixed ability to use the Tactical Menu Teleporting function to return to your Railjack while inside a Corpus Capital Ship.

• Players must extract from Corpus Capital Ships in order to successfully complete it. Using the Tactical Menu Teleport isn’t intentional for this scenario, and resulted in failing your mission and an End of Mission screen hardlock.

• Fixed a functionality loss occurring when attempting to equip a Railjack Crew member if you had a lot of Converted Kuva Lichs.

• Fixed ability to gain Energy/lose Energy when the Pause Menu is up and the game is paused (Solo mode). 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when joining a Railjack mission in progress.

• Fixed Point of Interest/Loot Dungeons handing out the same rewards when running consecutive Railjack missions without returning to the Dojo in between.

• Fixed specific scenarios where the Host may not be able to vote if Client chooses the node in Railjack.

• Fixed Shipkiller Platform continuing to track and shoot the Railjack after mission completion.

• Fixed Railjack Battle and Tactical callouts not updating when swapping between controller / mouse & keyboard. 

• Fixed (again) Crew Equip, Train, etc options not obeying Menu Scale changes.

• Fixed some incorrect Steel Meridian aligned Crew idle animations.

• Fixed specific Kuva Liches having a “Passive” in the Crew Equip screen. 

• Nerfed harmless script error that would occur when flying away from a Defense objective in a Railjack mission.

• Fixed a script error related to Railjack enemy patrol behaviour. 

• Fixed script error that could occur if you got out of the Railjack Slingshot immediately on entering.

• Fixed a harmless script error that could occur if you pressed the Dry Dock console at exactly the right moment while the Railjack you were invited to started to launch.

Optimizations:

• Made micro-optimizations to Dojo loading.

• Made a micro-optimization to the World State Window.

• Made a micro-optimization to a Crew management interface.

• Made micro-optimizations to opening the Navigation screen.

• Made optimizations to Particle Effects that could occur outside the active area.

• Made a micro-optimization to the code that handles Zephyr's Tornados absorbing damage.

Changes:

• You can now buy Market Bundles containing single-purchase items so long as you don't already own every single-purchase item within the Bundle.

• This fixes inability to purchase a Bundle if you own at least one single-purchase item from it.

• Zephyr's Tornado will no longer propagate incoming projectile Damage to the player, or friendly allies/agents standing in the vortex.

• This fixes players/allies taking damage from projectiles by standing in Tornado even when Turbulence is up.

• Added acquisition tips to Oberon and Ash’s Component Blueprints as they now live in Railjack.

• More updates to the Chat Emoji faces & Recruiting Emoji!

Fixes:

• Fixed a bug that would break Exploiter Orb hunts and missing objective text.

• Fixed a livelock that could occur when visiting extremely complex and highly decorated Dojos.

• Fixed End of Mission screen becoming stuck on screen when attempting to reconnect with the squad before loading back to the Orbiter.

• Fixed failing the Assassination Bounty Bonus on Plains of Eidolon if you drew the target out in less than a minute but didn't kill him until after a minute.

• Fixed Modular items rankup not being tracked in the Profile properly.

• Fixed World State Window (above Navigation) showing events that had recently completed (within 2 hours).

• Fixed Pet Companions being overly fixated on finishing combat before they are capable of switching to follow/teleport behaviors. 

• Fixed crashes that could occur in script code involving a certain pattern.

• Fixed new Emotes not displaying in the ingame Market when searching for ‘Emote’. 

• Fixed the skybox for Europa being full of visible square holes.

• Fixed a script error when Xaku’s Passive triggers. 

• Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Tectonic.

• Fixed a script error that could occur if someone shot into Zephyr's Tornado right as the Zephyr respawned.

• Fixed a harmless error that would occur at various stages in the Silver Grove Quest.

Did you guys fixed this? I couldn't see it here, that's why I was asking. Maybe I missed it.

• Like 1

Make the Easter Cosmetics permanent!

Just last month you made the Eros Arrow Skin a permanent cosmetic. You also added permanent bird wings. In December you added a permanent snowing cloud to float over our heads. Halloween has two permanent Ephemeras. Permanent Easter cosmetics are long overdue. I've been asking for this for half a decade!

Add ways to hide silly cosmetics!

Despite still saying "no" to the Lepus Headgear for no good reason, as contradictory as it is you have said "yes" to all sorts of other silly cosmetics - as recently as last month! You can beat people to death with a giant candy cane or sleigh bells, you can freeze people with a gun wrapped in ornamental lights, you can put a Santa hat on your dog, you can shoot people with heart-shaped arrows, you can put a fish on your head, you can make enemies sprout flowers, and much, much more. Yet you still don't provide any tools for players (or even your own creative team who you've specifically said don't like them) to hide these distracting, outlandish, immersion-breaking cosmetics.

An answer to both of these problems exists and I've been posting about it for years:

What we have now makes no one happy. It doesn't work for people that like these cosmetics. It doesn't work for people who don't like these cosmetics. It doesn't work for players. It doesn't work for your creative team. And your messaging is entirely contradictory and inconsistent. 2021 is the year to do this properly.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to use the Tactical Menu Teleporting function to return to your Railjack while inside a Corpus Capital Ship.

• Players must extract from Corpus Capital Ships in order to successfully complete it. Using the Tactical Menu Teleport isn’t intentional for this scenario, and resulted in failing your mission and an End of Mission screen hardlock.

What? Why? All that will do is add yet another layer of annoyance and time wasting to the game. What's wrong with being able to teleport back to your ship from a corpus ship?

• Like 6

I wasn't enticed by Reflex Aim before the Corpus Proxima update, I'm certainly not enticed by it now seeing it with a downside while still being unable to toggle it.

This logic has plagued Operators for nearly half a decade, where permanent "upgrades" include unnecessary downsides/sidegrades. Seeing Rank 10 Gunnery falling under this (while being tied to Mastery) just sucks.

Like most of the Operator focus tree, I'll never touch this Rank 10 intrinsic since it just entails I'll forever be stuck with a detriment.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Yet you still don't provide any tools for players (or even your own creative team who you've specifically said don't like them) to hide these distracting, outlandish, immersion-breaking cosmetics.

I thought I was the only one bothered by immersion braker things. I'm glad I'm not. I totally approve that. But I guess at this point immersion is the last thing to be worked on in Warframe. We're barely heard about the most complex problems, other things may be considered petty and very unrealistic to ever happen. Sometimes we get lucky and they hear us, but in the end the masses always wins.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please remove downsides from Intrinsics (looking at you Gunnery 10). The reasoning on the last Devstream is quite simply poor and disconnected from how these systems affect players. Intrinsics cannot be disabled, and they give Mastery. Focus has had a similar problem since 2016 with certain Focus skills having increased drain at higher levels. Adding this same problem to Railjack Intrinsics is even worse than the problem Focus has been plagued with for 4+ years. Having a downside on a skill that gives Mastery and cannot be turned off is bad design. If the skill is too good without a downside, then just replace the skill with something else.

Using auto-aim + extra heat accretion should, as a lvl 10 intrinsic, of course be "toggleable". The extra heat accretion is not the problem, the real problem is that once selected it is with you forever.

While a "settings" toggle would solve the problem of being forever locked into 20% more heat accretion, it should really be a live in-game function. Usable when you sit in your gunner's seat, blasting enemies.  An on-off click for auto-aim with a secondary fire button or even an "auto-aim active while keeping button X pressed" would solve all problems.

One could even go as far as to claim that only such "live selectability" would make auto-aim into a true lvl 10 intrinsic ability.

I often think the "community" gets things wrong, blinded by greed, egoism and general navel-gazing. But concerning Gunnery 10 the community has got it exactly right, and what is surprising is that DE is reluctant to "get" this.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 3

Nautilus: Big as a house and literally in your face. (the warframes that is) Half the size would be ok. Looks damn good though.

Verglas: The beam looks really lame and unconvincing. Something like the Artax would be way better. It is, however, a good, solid sentinel weapon so bit of tweak on the fx would be great.

And can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have the carabus skin made available for all sentinels? Some are great, compact solid looking models (Taxon, Dethcube Prime) but some are just big and cumbersome with details litterally hanging in the warframes face (Nautilus, Carrier Prime, Diriga) and it's anoying as hell.

11 hours ago, Zygmyr said:

@[DE]Megan

I found what seems to be an old overlook bug in Warframe upon tweaking random display settings. Bloom has been bugged for a couple of years. It produces black squares.

I thought I was the only one but, when you search Google: "warframe bloom black squares" etc, look how many results appear in Warframe Forums. 

Have you investigated if this is a problem with your graphics card? Also you should post in the bug report area of the forum if you actually want DE to look at it. You will need to have better reproduction info than "just google it".