Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

Dont know if its a bug or intentional:

Bonus rewards at the end of RJ missions are not the same for the entire crew - so one person might get a sevagoth piece, and other people won't get it.

If its not a bug, it should be after the feedback from ESO where rewards were individual and you reverted that.

This should only happen in theory if someone is at full capacity for Void Traces, they'd get a different reward. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This should only happen in theory if someone is at full capacity for Void Traces, they'd get a different reward. 

So meaning in theory I should always keep my Void Traces at full capacity so the game won't give me a Void Traces rewards hence higher chance at getting a Sevagoth or Epitaph part ya? Cool!

31 minutes ago, (PSN)X_P_C said:

So I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but for some reason I cannot activate my offensive battle mod for Railjack I want to know if this is happening to any other fellow Tenno or just me (p.s. I'm on PS4)

A fix/workaround for the Battle Offensive mods issue has been found.
After reading what Danielle posted on the Trello Board a few hours ago about this issue on PS consoles, I tried this on my Nintendo Switch account, and it fixed the issue for me.

This is what I did:

Go to  Options>Customize Controller
Select Ability Menu
Swap Ability B button (battle offensive mods in railjack) with any other Ability button.
Save the change.

I did this and immediately went for a test in a mission, corroborating the fix, and after returning to my orbiter restored to defaults and tried again, confirming the fix.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hmm "in theory" makes it sound infrequent - but its not - happened consistently with my crew as we were helping someone farm Sevagoth.  And as we ran missions back-to-back it was not consistent that we would get different rewards.  Two of us definitely had full traces and one definitely did not.  

Half the missions we'd all get the same, some times all three would get a different #  of bonus rewards: Some people would get 3 "bonus" rewards, while someone else would get 4, or 5, or 6.   It was all consistently inconsistent.  They had all noticed it the day before (I hadn't because i do most stuff solo)

We did note that IF there was  difference, people were getting a subset of the rewards whomever got the most bonus rewards - so if there A,B,C,D rewards

player one A,B

Player two ABC

Player three ABCD  

in other words player one never got reward "E" that the other two who got more bonues didn't get.

I would say if somehow its tied to void traces that needs to be made clear to the player base that if they have full traces, the (signficantly?) reduce their chance of farming Sevagoth or Epitaph (or something else from the drop table).  And would also say that seems like a really bad mechanic.

EDIT To add - I actually just ASSumed full traces=less rewards - perhaps as the other person assumed its the other way - could you @[DE]Rebeccaclarify which it is so I can advise my friends to either have full or empty traces when they still need to farm sevagoth and epitaph?

When? ):

В 28.11.2020 в 01:37, scramblegs сказал:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When using a non-default Garuda skin with a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's talons use the default skin in mission
  • VISUAL:
    wQKBPab.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Garuda skin (in my example: Successor) and a melee weapon (kuva shildeg) Enter a mission (E Prime). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the successor skin
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the default skin
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible

This bug has been present since Deimos Arcana released. It's worth noting that there have been multiple bugs involving incorrect skinning of Garuda's talons in the past, yet this issue continues to arise in some form or another.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech Softlock in Railjack missions
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/24aSsUM
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a Crewship and shoot the Reactor with a Necramech. then wait in the Necramech until the ship blows up
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being thrown into Archwing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was still in the Necramech and could walk in Space changing back to you Warframe will Softlock your Game
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time i try it 

• TYPE: [Visual launcher logo]
  • DESCRIPTION: [This isn't a big one and i'm not sure if it happened on U30 or the Hotfix, but the Warframe logo icon on the dashboard to launch on Xbox One S looks very blurry, as if the wrong resolution got uploaded with the update]
  • VISUAL: [K_z9GYfXwSbw-FR3BZBiFnv8U4SZgyk3707v6FEK]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Log onto Xbox One S (NOT SERIES S) and navigate to Warframe launcher]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [For the image to be high resolution like it was before]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The image is a much lower resolution than previous releases]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens every time I turn on the Xbox, even after clearing cache and power cycling]

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This would explain why it happened to me recently.  I got an Epitaph Receiver while the other player said he got Void Trace.  I guess then I'll put a pause on burning Void Trace (by upgrading Relics for a chance at higher Ducat yields) since it means a better chance at getting the part I still need.

TYPE: Warframe Bug/unintended function (Sevagoth) 

DESCRIPTION: Whenever switching to shadow form, if Gloom was left active it keeps draining energy despite not actually working or using this energy for anything. 

VISUAL: no visuals REPRODUCTION: trigger Gloom and go into shadow form. After a while come back to the warframe and see all energy drained away. 

EXPECTED RESULT: ability should be paused/automatically disabled

OBSERVED RESULT: energy gone while not using. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I returned to the dry dock from a void storm and then returned to my orbiter. 
  • VISUAL: non
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a void storm mission (I have only done axi so far), complete the mission, return to the dry dock and then go to orbiter. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I enter the dry dock with no lag and return to my orbiter with a ~2 second loading screen. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I entered the dry dock to nearly unplayable amounts of lag and the loading screen to my orbiter took several minutes. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game, client, NSW

DESCRIPTION: Loaded into mission in progress, had host's Focus abilities and Plexus

REPRODUCTION: Happens every time I go into a railjack mission as client

EXPECTED RESULT: Should have my own focus tree and plexus active, IE: Zenurik and Seeker Volley equipped to third slot.

OBSERVED RESULT: Had Madurai (with abilities I don't have unlocked) and no battle mod attached to seeker volley's slot in one mission.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every client railjack mission.

ok few things as ur not-paid beta tester:

1) seva shadow forward combo is usualy glitched - arms r laying behind shadow and not attacking

2) switching back from shadow changed FoV from 90 to something like 70 (while settings show 90)

3) energy drain for 3 is quite high

4) range of shadow is joke, like why is it 1.5?

5) movement speed is terrible with shadow

6) shadows 1 sometimes doesnt pull enemies

• DESCRIPTION: Bad description for razorback armada
  • VISUAL: [PH] Razorback event description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the actual description
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the dev placeholder for the description
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime i click on the tab

unknown.png

TYPE: in Railjack Mission
DESCRIPTION: Happens when you complete a Railjack Mission and are (automatically) rewarded.
EXPECTED RESULT: The correct reward (as shown in the drop table) should be given.
OBSERVED RESULT: Only material items (including the Alloy Plate, which is not on the drop table) will be given, not the rewards that should be given.

• TYPE: Controls (Xbox Series X)
  • DESCRIPTION: Camera axis up down gets tilted when in on-foot sections of Railjack missions. When attempting to point the camera straight up or down, the camera will either stop before reaching absolute maximum, or go beyond maximum, resulting in the camera pointing slightly backwards to the warframe. When the camera passes the extreme, the warframe forward-back controls invert (forward moves back and back moves forward). If the camera goes beyond max at the top, pointing down stops before max, and vise versa, as if the the limit axis has been tilted.
  • VISUAL:2021-04-22_4-21-00_PM-5zgkyaop.png?psid=1&width=1519&height=855
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to trigger upon entering an on-foot area, not when the mission starts. Camera resets upon entering the Dojo. UPDATE: Triggers when entering the Slingshot, and the degree of shift is relative to the current pitch of the railjack itself (i.e if the railjack is pointed straight "down" the shift will be at its maximum effect.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to point straight up and down and not have the movement invert as a result.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As described above.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens regularly. Every other mission or more. UPDATE: occurs without fail upon entering the slingshot.

• DESCRIPTION: Sevagoth's Subsumed Ability, Gloom, when applied to Nekros does not grant his Shadows the lifesteal buff despite the ability stating "Allies receive lifesteal"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shadows should receive lifesteal buff from ability the be in line with other Allies, specters and creatures such as sentinels and animal companions receiving the buff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No buff is applied to Shadows when ability is active, they do not receive lifesteal despite even boosting their damage with power strength and arcanes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time ability is used

18 minutes ago, (PSN)jjtechman12 said:

Is anyone else not able to use the particle ram because I can't 

14 minutes ago, (PSN)jjtechman12 said:
  • In-game railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: particle ram on railjack won't work when I trigger it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: particle ram is supposed to work when triggered 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: particle ram does not trigger and energy is not drained
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time ability is attempted

Read my previous post in this very page of the thread, Danielle posted a fix for this on the Trello board a few hours back.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

So, if I'm at 1500/1500 void traces, (stuff to radiant relics with)
I'll get a different reward at the end of the mission?

Team of 4 peeps, farming new frame,
but they aren't getting the same parts at the same time,
so the farming takes literally 4 times longer, or more.

That should be changed if intentional.

I have had multiple railjack missions incompletable due to forward artillery not firing. This is unrelated to a similar, fixed forward artillery bug listed on the Trello at the time of this post.

• DESCRIPTION: During railjack missions the forward artillery can quit functioning entirely, with no way to fix it and no workaround for the reactor destruction missions that require it to function to complete. During the lockup if you attempt to fire it, the dome charges flash red as if it has no ammo.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not currently known, I suspect it has to do with the half-implemented switching of weapons on the forward artillery station.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Forward artillery should always be able to fire when it has ammo
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Forward artillery quits working entirely
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown reproduction steps so the reproduction rate is unknown, but we keep having to abort railjack missions (including the new void storms) because of this bug

Archived