Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

1 minute ago, FallenDisco said:

Yes. Range, targeting, hit box, overall some bug fixing must me made. While he is squishy, he doesn't need a lot to not be. In fact, his squishyness allows him to greater benefit from health to energy mods 

energy from health only work if you don't get one shot. So he'd need like quadruple armor for like 80% damage reduction and even that... probably wouldn't save you. With just a few hundred HP. 

3 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

energy from health only work if you don't get one shot. So he'd need like quadruple armor for like 80% damage reduction and even that... probably wouldn't save you. With just a few hundred HP. 

I mean, if you do get oneshoted you have passive. That's what I love about warframe in terms of ability design. He has everything he needs and everything is well thought. Just few fixes here and there and some love for base form in terms of damage input 

8 minutes ago, FallenDisco said:

I mean, if you do get oneshoted you have passive. That's what I love about warframe in terms of ability design. He has everything he needs and everything is well thought. Just few fixes here and there and some love for base form in terms of damage input 

Yeah, except that passive has only one ability available which sends you flying around the map. There's a lot that needs fixing and improving on him really.

edit: problem in chair, not in computer (DPI on mouse changed involuntarily)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: cursor movement in menus and windows slowed after end of mission bug making alt+f4 necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: on mission end (Railjack void storm on neptune I think) I opened the vote to go to the dry dock (was host). I started the countdown after one player didn't vote for about 20 seconds. Graphical transition began but without changing surroundings (no ship gliding through void). But controls were locked, neither steering nor mission control nor escape menu were available. So I Alt+F4ed out of the game in hopes that the forced change of host would at least preserve the mission results for the other players. After hitting desktop, my cursor speed settings (in windows, not warframe) were changed to extremely slow even after complete system reboot. I had to adjust them manually. So now mouse works normal again in windows (although it somehow still feels different), but it's still slow in the game menus.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal transition to dry dock
  • OBSERVED RESULT: game not responding, menus locked, Alt+f4 worked. slow cursor speed in menus not changeable
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: slowed cursor in menus is persistent even after windows reboot and adjustment out of game. No reproduction applicable since neither verifying game cache, changing mouse sensitivity in game or turning off vsync in nvidia settings (suggested solution in an older forum post) changed the results of the problem.

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack mission, PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: The 3rd crew member is unable to change the role when he/she is a gunner
  • VISUAL: N/A REPRODUCTION: Set the 3rd crew member as gunner before enter a mission, then change to another role during mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crew member should be able to change the role and perform the correct action.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 
    1. When change the role in tactical screen, from gunner to other role, the member will say YES but nothing happen. He /she will stay at the gun control and do nothing.
    2. After changed the role, it is able to change the role to another one except gunner, the member will refuse when doing that.
    3. After a few try, by swapping between the other 3 roles, the member will able to change back to gunner (but not always success).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time when change the role from gunner to other one.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Not able to leave your railjack or fast travel anywhere in a relay when coming back from a railjack mission. 

VISUAL: Wasn't able to get one.

REPRODUCTION: Do a railjack node (maybe solo) then go to a relay once finished. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Able to leave the railjack and use the dry dock and dojo normally

OBSERVED RESULT: Locked inside of the railjack and not able to fast travel to other parts of the relay. When you bring up the menu, it asks if you would like to "leave dojo"

REPRODUCTION RATE: Maybe 50%?

• TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: player camera permanently stuck in skybox even beyond death during spectator screen. can still interact with the world how ever is completely blind.
  • REPRODUCTION: While entering a crewship in corpus railjack and playing sevagoth in a public match void storm and dying in archwing during the black out screen as crewship entrance animation plays.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering corpus crewship and at a downed state by the door with standard camera position
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Player camera permanently stuck at the angle shown during cinematic entry of crewships looking at downed body, upon crewship destruction and even full player death camera remained in skybox once crewship tile dissapeared.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Attempted to recreate after it occured in the while, unable to recreate in a solo game, the timing necessary to die in the animation is ludicorus and so is definitely an edge case

So, after investing more forma into the main frame, bringing my total now up to 25 forma invested into him, I was finally able to make him survive to a somewhat acceptable degree in Steel Path. Enough that he only died once, and that death was my fault for facing down a Juggernaut with just the core frame and not switching to my shadow, so I'll chalk it up to player error. I settled on a single forma set up that allows for 2 builds. This one uses Dispensary, meant for defenses, interceptions, excavations, disruptions, survivals, etc.

zPracsO.png

I use dispensary on endless missions with a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise because 50% duration means it lasts 6.25 seconds, just enough time for it to drop health, ammo, and energy a single time. Low cost means I can drop one, let it run, and come back in a little bit to recover all the energy plus possibly trigger Arcane Energize. And if I forget it, no big loss either. Allies can also then pick them up too. Also, allows the use of archguns. This is very much a support the team ability in these endless mission types. On this build Gloom's range is 20m, 47% slow, 6% life steal, and drains 2-4 energy per second. The less than perfect energy drain is easily counteracted by Arcane Energize.

My second build looks similar, except uses higher efficiency with 10% less duration, uses Helminth Empower, and is meant for sprint to the finish missions where Dispensary is less useful. The higher efficiency means Gloom costs 1.25-2.5 energy per second, has a stronger slow thanks to Helminth Empower, and a stronger life steal with the same range.

hgf5mwt.png

Both have improved core survivability over my previous build, and it reflects in being able to take a hit better from regular enemies. However, when it comes to Acolytes, hit squads, Juggernauts, the core frame is SOL there, and the shadow is necessary. At least surviving casual enemies allows me to build up the shadow so that I can have it on reserve specifically for these enemies.

Still, neither build leaves me feeling comfortable in any SP mission, even against regular enemies. I survive solely on a kind of precarious balance between armor and shields reducing damage enough to allow Adaptation to grow in order to make the damage I do take able to be healed through with my weapons and Sow. And I do take a lot of damage in these builds. The range currently is such that a lot of enemies will be just outside of the reach of Gloom's slow, and the slow is barely significant enough to feel its effects at just below 50%. A boost to the base range from 16 to 20 meters would still go a long ways to making the frame feel more comfortable, as would an increase to the strength of the Slow from 35 to 50%. Sow still does very little damage, so better scaling there would also help a lot, as would increasing its base range from 16 to 20 meters.

The other changes I mentioned are also not off my list. During bleed out, the shadow should still have access to all of its abilities, and level scaling on Consume. It would also be nice if Undying Will would work on the Shadow so I don't have to put it on Sevogoth to get the increased bleed out duration.

18 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

So, after investing more forma into the main frame, bringing my total now up to 25 forma invested into him, I was finally able to make him survive to a somewhat acceptable degree in Steel Path. Enough that he only died once, and that death was my fault for facing down a Juggernaut with just the core frame and not switching to my shadow, so I'll chalk it up to player error. I settled on a single forma set up that allows for 2 builds. This one uses Dispensary, meant for defenses, interceptions, excavations, disruptions, survivals, etc.

zPracsO.png

I use dispensary on endless missions with a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise because 50% duration means it lasts 6.25 seconds, just enough time for it to drop health, ammo, and energy a single time. Low cost means I can drop one, let it run, and come back in a little bit to recover all the energy plus possibly trigger Arcane Energize. And if I forget it, no big loss either. Allies can also then pick them up too. Also, allows the use of archguns. This is very much a support the team ability in these endless mission types. On this build Gloom's range is 20m, 47% slow, 6% life steal, and drains 2-4 energy per second. The less than perfect energy drain is easily counteracted by Arcane Energize.

My second build looks similar, except uses higher efficiency with 10% less duration, uses Helminth Empower, and is meant for sprint to the finish missions where Dispensary is less useful. The higher efficiency means Gloom costs 1.25-2.5 energy per second, has a stronger slow thanks to Helminth Empower, and a stronger life steal with the same range.

hgf5mwt.png

Both have improved core survivability over my previous build, and it reflects in being able to take a hit better from regular enemies. However, when it comes to Acolytes, hit squads, Juggernauts, the core frame is SOL there, and the shadow is necessary. At least surviving casual enemies allows me to build up the shadow so that I can have it on reserve specifically for these enemies.

Still, neither build leaves me feeling comfortable in any SP mission, even against regular enemies. I survive solely on a kind of precarious balance between armor and shields reducing damage enough to allow Adaptation to grow in order to make the damage I do take able to be healed through with my weapons and Sow. And I do take a lot of damage in these builds. The range currently is such that a lot of enemies will be just outside of the reach of Gloom's slow, and the slow is barely significant enough to feel its effects at just below 50%. A boost to the base range from 16 to 20 meters would still go a long ways to making the frame feel more comfortable, as would an increase to the strength of the Slow from 35 to 50%. Sow still does very little damage, so better scaling there would also help a lot, as would increasing its base range from 16 to 20 meters.

The other changes I mentioned are also not off my list. During bleed out, the shadow should still have access to all of its abilities, and level scaling on Consume. It would also be nice if Undying Will would work on the Shadow so I don't have to put it on Sevogoth to get the increased bleed out duration.

Id swap adaptation for quick thinking and streamline for rage, helps make it much easier to keep gloom up

Trade arcane eruption for guardian and drop umbra fiber, youll have more armor this way and free up a mod slot for whatever you fancy. The extra 200 armor and 10 power strength from fiber isnt really worth it imo. You could probably place adaptation there, giving you just a little more defense than 200 armor would

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Id swap adaptation for quick thinking and streamline for rage, helps make it much easier to keep gloom up

Trade arcane eruption for guardian and drop umbra fiber, youll have more armor this way and free up a mod slot for whatever you fancy. The extra 200 armor and 10 power strength from fiber isnt really worth it imo

Swapping out streamline for rage just leaves me with Fleeting Expertise, which cancels itself out when it comes to energy drain. It's essentially then a waste and I might as well just change out fleeting expertise for Adaptation because then the only use it's getting is in reducing casting cost of Sow or Dispensary at the cost of reducing their duration equally.

Also, I guess I forgot to change out the arcane before the snip, because I do use Arcane Guardian over Eruption.

3 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

Swapping out streamline for rage just leaves me with Fleeting Expertise, which cancels itself out when it comes to energy drain. It's essentially then a waste and I might as well just change out fleeting expertise for Adaptation because then the only use it's getting is in reducing casting cost of Sow or Dispensary at the cost of reducing their duration equally.

Also, I guess I forgot to change out the arcane before the snip, because I do use Arcane Guardian over Eruption.

You could do that or trade fleeting for rage, rage is all the energy you need so sacrficing that is well worth it. Plus it makes sure quick thinking will do its thing 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

You could do that or trade fleeting for rage, rage is all the energy you need so sacrficing that is well worth it

Only so long as I am taking and healing through the damage, which is not always the case. In between waves and when I'm not taking damage directly to my health (Shield and shield gating), the cost is going to be significantly higher than 2.5 or 4. Further, in regular missions, I'm not taking as much damage as I do in SP. In most missions, shield and shield gating protect my health enough, especially with Brief Respite that I'd rarely take damage to health. I can handle SP with this set up still, and it's viable in non-SP missions as well. Adaptation ramps up quick enough, and the healing from Sow and my Larkspur makes pretty quick work of any lost health.

TYPE: in Warframe PC Drops
DESCRIPTION: When browsing Warframe PC Drops, the Void Storm reward totals are strange.
EXPECTED RESULT: Void Storm reward total should be 100% (you always get something)
OBSERVED RESULT: The Void Storm reward total is not 100% (if the description is correct, there is a 7.5% chance that the Void Storm reward will not be given).

TYPE: In-Orbiter

DESCRIPTION: when camera is facing a certain place will black screen partially

VISUAL: see pics below

REPRODUCTION: just turn camera to face the ramp

EXPECTED RESULT: not having this at anyway

OBSERVED RESULT: either flashes black or partially black out, or the orange barrier thing

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Q61nqn6.jpg

Xserpz1.jpg

JM4FkNx.jpg

Legit cant play like this

On 2021-04-13 at 2:25 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:
  •  

TYPE: Matchmaking

DESCRIPTION: Never matchmade with anyone, game now appears to be solo only. Clan and friends list either hang or show 0 players (even when they are online).

VISUAL: not visual bug

REPRODUCTION: I'm on Xbox One X. Europe Region, 300ms ping limit, fiber to premise internet (150MB, usually about 10ms ping to EU based servers). Analyse Network in the options throws a DNS lookup failed error. Open NAT. No other network issues (I'm an ex broadband engineer, it definitely isn't my network)

EXPECTED RESULT: I should get matchmade with other players. I should be able to invite other players. I should be able to join clan squads.

OBSERVED RESULT: I'm playing in a ghost town. No other players outside of relays.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent, I've been solo since the Tempestarii update.

Archived