Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 19 - 23

[DE]Helen

Nobody get any drops is better than some people get good drops while some others get 5 plants.

Last week helen diplomatically posted a reply that can only be roughly translated as "if you don't like it then don't watch it", a no drop schedule is the perfect method to support that. This week the only people who'll show up are the people who actually want to watch the streams.

I hope the viewers count explodes, DE decides to remove drops permanently, and the community never have to be divided by some stupid free stuff policies ever again.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Chronorayven said:

I have a question regarding on how to claim prizes from stream. Can we only message to claim prizes during stream and if there is no response do we wait another stream for a reply? Or is there another way to contact them other than through Twitch?

I’m assuming you’re talking about the platinum prizes/prime access giveaways they do every stream for a random viewer, then all you need to do is:

If you click on the warframe profile on twitch, there should be an icon (on the top right if you’re on mobile), clicking on it will allow to to whisper to warframe (which is basically the same thing as a DM), so if you’ve won the platinum prize they give out, you can claim so through here

An example I found:

2418761-05.gif

9 hours ago, Master_Of_Puppies_Prime said:

Do a simultaneous release on all platforms they said, it'll be fun they said! 😵

Only reason is they keep complaining about not being able to get the updates as the beta testers.   They kinda get what they wanted aka game breaking bugs that the pc beta testers deal with every time. 

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Nobody get any drops is better than some people get good drops while some others get 5 plants.

Last week helen diplomatically posted a reply that can only be roughly translated as "if you don't like it then don't watch it", a no drop schedule is the perfect method to support that. This week the only people who'll show up are the people who actually want to watch the streams.

I hope the viewers count explodes, DE decides to remove drops permanently, and the community never have to be divided by some stupid free stuff policies ever again.

They know they need better drops.   More viewers means it will show up higher on twitch.   That is why they give big rewards during tennocon and the "video game awards".  They want the viewership up.  Grab bags was a cop out.  Surprised Helen did it diplomatically but in truth viewership will probably go down because twitch drops 2.0 sucks especially when we were lied to that we couldn't lose drops and grab bags suck unless it is pure plat or something easily tradable.  I suggest more of a token system that you can use at a baro like person to allow us to choose what we want.   5 plants or 5 of the same color palettes will always suck especially when it isn't what you were looking hoping to get.

13 hours ago, (PSN)VO1D_P4R4DOX said:

I’m assuming you’re talking about the platinum prizes/prime access giveaways they do every stream for a random viewer, then all you need to do is:

If you click on the warframe profile on twitch, there should be an icon (on the top right if you’re on mobile), clicking on it will allow to to whisper to warframe (which is basically the same thing as a DM), so if you’ve won the platinum prize they give out, you can claim so through here

An example I found:

2418761-05.gif

Yes the Platinum/Prime Access prize. I've done that before and no response also since you could contact them only during stream I was wondering if there is any other way to contact them other than through Twitch and unfortunately trying to reach during stream I can only do it on Tuesday/Thursday when they're live. 

Archived