Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.5

Fixes:

• Fixed a common crash caused by the last hotfix related to Fissures.

• Fixed Sevagoth’s Gloom not working when Subsumed onto Lavos. It will use Duration instead of Drain.

• Fixed Sevagoth’s Shadow form not disappearing if you enter your Arsenal. LOL.

• Fixed holes in the Despot Syandana. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258997-major-texture-holes-on-despot-cape-syandana-update-414/

• Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis. 

• Fixed erroneous prompts in the Crew UI with a Controller. 

• Fixed the ‘Cancel’ button having no functionality in the HUD customization screen on a controller. 

• Fixed missing labels on weekly missions in the World State Panel.

Can we get new rewards for the Defense in  Railjack? also tune up the enemy scaling,we do not want  paper enemies *everywhere*.

> Void storms are undeniably worse than any other fissure,even a survival or  interception missions are faster to open relics pls Remove objectives and let us  blast trough missions with railjacks its called ,,storms''  not ,,crawls''

2 minutes ago, ninjakivi2 said:

When New War?

They're working on that for Tennocon 2021.

2 minutes ago, ninjakivi2 said:

When Duviri Paradox?

Not this year.

If I may, can the Corpus Ship Defense tile be changed to the Starlight Market Dojo room? The tile is unnecessarily large in overall size, which hinders the AI speed. Not to mention how they can get stuck in adjacent tiles leading to the main Defense tile. 

I'm still having animation and color correction issues(Color Correction is off) with Sevagoth's Shadow. None of the animations from the tree are playing properly for powers, melee or movement(Other than the idle and moving animation). So no swinging, dodging, jumping, etc animations are playing properly. He just looks like he's beating people with his chest.

Also the energy color is not updating properly. It's showing pink, regardless of selection. (Mine is light blue/cyan).

Also I cannot re-organize the polarities on Sevagoth's Shadow. He's been forma'd about 4 times now.

11 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

> Void storms are undeniably worse than any other fissure,even a survival or  interception missions are faster to open relics pls Remove objectives and let us  blast trough missions with railjacks its called ,,storms''  not ,,crawls''

I would say increasing rewards by offering interesting items like Stance Forma and Nitain Extract keeps them valuable without dumbing down the mode.

They are called Void Storms not Void Speedruns. Likewise, you can already complete Neptune Proxima Exterminate Fissures in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Thanks for the hotfix!

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixing a syandana but Octavia Prime's energy is still bugged (now 3 months old), as posted here:

Paradiso Leg Plates are also bugged on Limbo's Limina skin, presumably since release:

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I would say increasing rewards by offering interesting items like Stance Forma and Nitain Extract keeps them valuable without dumbing down the mode.

They are called Void Storms not Void Speedruns.

I would like it changed to where not everyone has to be inside the objective at once

Railjack's exterior "Wear and Tear" UI is glitched, it goes back to default every time.
Please allow "On-Call" crew member to use weapons with mods in regular missions like it is on Railjack.
The auto movement after picking up something from the ground is really bad, sometimes I pick something up next to an edge and I fall into the abyss,or I trigger an alarm by auto moving to detection lasers, please change it so we stand still, this bothered me for a long long time :(

Thank you DE for your hard work <3

Archived