Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.7

[DE]Megan

I got bug during void storm mission where my team got disconnected from each other but remain in a mission > we could see each other and type to one another with DMS but mission we were in was marked as offline (solo). It happend twice. Pls fix.

fix this please

On 2021-04-16 at 4:25 PM, xez0r said:
  • Fix Garuda can't be able to use her talons on some Railjack Missions and her other visual bugs. Thanks
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's talons changes to default skin when a melee weapon is equipped and some railjack missions i can't use her talons even without any melee equipped
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fbYW4zDbg (credits to Dravince) Default talons skins when a melee weapon is equipped, even using Garuda's skins.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: use her Sucessor Skin's Talons skin and play with her talons in any mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: default talons skins even using Garuda Sucessor Skin and unable to play with her talons in some railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Visual bug: very easy | Railjack bug: not so often

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sevagoth Change:

• Sevagoth’s Gloom Energy cost is now prevented from increasing to 1.5 per enemy as the radius grows, and drain is capped at a maximum of 10 enemies.

• As indicated by previous patch notes this was intended for Hotfix 30.0.6 but it just missed the build!

Alright, what about the plethora of feedback regarding the clunckyness of his shadow passive , the unpleasant momentum, weird hitbox and general clunckyness of his claws ?

On a side note : nidus stacking mechanic gives improvements to his 1st ability damage for sure the higher the stacks count goes, Gauss battery makes all of his other abilities better as the battery charge goes up,to the point his 2nd makes him literally invulnerable against grineers ( save for nox toxin ), his 3rd is insta freeze,and his 4 overall gives boosts to reload, fr, melee dmg etc...Ember's 2nd the higher the meter , the more powerful is her dmg mitigation and armor strip, 4 and 1 do more dmg as well.

Baruuk restraint works the opposite, u can turn his 4 on once it goes down so you can unlock his 4th AND also provides extra dmg mitigation.

I think sevagoth should inherit something like that beside being able to use his shadow form...at max death well lvl, he should get some kinda extra bonus.

You have in your hand one of the most promising frames conceptually and theme wise, i'd expect something more than just being able to click 4 and that's it..

You could make the Well fill slower in exchange for some little extra perks. He's a fu_cking Grim Reaper in theory, a pog champ forma sink but in his current state he feels like he's not complete, yet.

Thanks for the update DE

PLEASE Fix the Harrier Operator cosmetic's metallic channel, it being the primary color channel makes it mismatch an overwhelming majority of the other metallic-using operator cosmetics (harrier and only 3 other cosmetics use anything other than lining for their only metallics)

I'm still having animation and color correction issues(Color Correction is off) with Sevagoth's Shadow. None of the animations from the tree are playing properly for powers, melee or movement(Other than the idle and moving animation). So no swinging, dodging, jumping, etc animations are playing properly. He just looks like he's beating people with his chest.

Also the energy color is not updating properly. It's showing pink, regardless of selection. (Mine is light blue/cyan).

Also I cannot re-organize the polarities on Sevagoth's Shadow. He's been forma'd about 4 times now.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gloom Energy cost is now prevented from increasing to 1.5 per enemy as the radius grows

Actually what is meant by this? Does it mean it will only increase to 1.4 per enemy?

you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat!

Very cool addition. Though is programming knowledge prevented to program our Crew to use it to hit Crewships or Targets of POI?

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

when will we be able to use forward artillery from the pilot seat, as everyone wants it? 

The only issue I'm getting is even when I have my max ping allowed set to no limit it still boots me from certain peoples' groups and if I'm in a group hosting people drop from my groups sometimes is it due to their settings?

Thanks for the update. Although I'm screaming internally at the epitaph BP. 

I have noticed that if you squad up for murmurs or something and you run a defence or interception mission, the squad is booted on completion of the mission. 

Archived