Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream_154.pngHi Everyone!

Join us on April 30th at 2 p.m ET for a first look at what’s next for Warframe: Update 30.5!
Viewers of this Devstream will be the first to meet our next Warframe and find out the name of Update 30.5 and what it entails!

We’ll also be discussing Call of the Tempestarii and going over community questions - post them in this thread! We’re locking things Friday at 10 a.m ET. 

Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn 3x Scintillant for watching! Xbox Tenno will have an Alert up during 2-3 PM for this Drop!

See you Friday, Tenno!

Tenno, as always here's the times for other time zones. Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

fcFjqbj.png

After the initial reveal of the new Intro cinematic, Mag received an augment to allow her to use the ability seen in said trailer. Will we ever receive an augment for volts shock ability to match what he is capable of then trailer? A way to flip shock to a steady stream of AOE electricity? Thanks for any answer you can provide :)

Hi  as a fashionframe meta i like to put the Prime colors on the skins i put on my frames

I can use copy colors to armor pieces or syandanas but it doesnt tell me  what those are  so i ve to watch all color palletes and comparing them and there are A LOT 

So I ask for them to tell me wich is and from wich pallete is from 

A few questions.

Could we ever recieve changes to the way Punch Through works? Or make Punch Through on a larger arsenal of weapons, or more mods for it?

Will the Odonata, Elytron and Itzal have their redundant moves (Flares, Exhaust, Zipline) removed and replaced with abilities to increase survivability in Empyrean?

Has there ever been consideration to increase the amount of farmable primed items that come with a Prime Access? (e.g. 1 warframe, 2 others could have more others?)

Can subsuming warframe abilities onto Tenno railjack crewmates be a thing?
Speaking of Crewmates, can the "On Call" no longer require them to be in your current Railjack squad?

Will Sigils ever be removed from being required to farm Syndicate standing and just be made cosmetic?

EDIT: I don't normally like editing these ahead of devstreams, But as someone who has bought the Digital Ticket, can we expect to see an expansion of the Ephemeras that can be used on stuff such as Archwing, Railjack, K-Drives, Necramechs, Weapons and Companions? I'd love to use the Tennocon Ephemera on my Sentinels.

Archived