Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Verv Collection

[DE]Helen

Hmm. Thanks but no thanks (looks cool though). I'll just keep providing my small support buying platinum or whatever and cut out the middleman as much as possible (screw Amazon) 👍

edit: That said, I hope for the best from this announcement

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

It's 2 euro in my country for an amazon prime account. Price in USA is rediculous. I mean Prime does have better content/features in USA. Specifically for the Prime Video part, but wouldn't say that's worth 10 euro more.

Ah yes the good old World currencies, they can be a mongrel in some countries. 2 euro is not a bad price converts to $3.15 here in Australia.

If I want to watch in the USA I just fire up my VPN to watch, with my high speed net no buffering at all.

• Like 1

hace 8 horas, Placebo_Diaper dijo:

same here, no love (lerv?) yet, I'm on PC and claimed it a couple of days ago, just thought to look in my inventory because I'm not a regular Loki player, it isn't there. Shows as claimed on the Prime Gaming drop site

Same!

Above tenno: In case you just overlooked it, note that this is now a separate link to the Twitch-link you already have for the sake of stream drop campaigns.

Yes, even though we had to mess around not too long ago for Stream Drops 2.0, this is different again. Gotta jump through those hoops for your tasty treat rewards.

• Like 1

I don't understand.

Amazon shows that my accounts linked. Already claimed reward but in game still nothing.

When I go to the link page ( https://www.warframe.com/ru/amazon/link ) it says "Sorry, your princess... um... Prime Gaming rewards are only available in select countries (funny but link is broken).

Ok. I looked through the list of countries (https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/prime-gaming/articles/countries-territories-eligible-for-prime-gaming ) and Russian Federation in PrimeVideo.com Supported Countries category. So... Why warframe site says that I can't take Amazon Rewards but Amazon says otherwise and allowed it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forelan said:

I don't understand.

Amazon shows that my accounts linked. Already claimed reward but in game still nothing.

When I go to the link page ( https://www.warframe.com/ru/amazon/link ) it says "Sorry, your princess... um... Prime Gaming rewards are only available in select countries (funny but link is broken).

Ok. I looked through the list of countries (https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/prime-gaming/articles/countries-territories-eligible-for-prime-gaming ) and Russian Federation in PrimeVideo.com Supported Countries category. So... Why warframe site says that I can't take Amazon Rewards but Amazon says otherwise and allowed it?

Same. Russian Tenno here. I had Prime Gaming for over a year now and had no issue claiming previous drops. No idea why they dropped us for no reason. That and Prime video still is operational (although the amount of films is limited). 

This is really confusing and I hope either Amazon or DE clarifies this. 

Redeemed The Loki Verv on may 26th and went back today to get the Syandana, but the Drop wasn't ready to be claimed yet ...

Can you only redeem every 30 days or am I just a bit too early? (2nd of june)

Sorry if this has been answered before but, do we have any news on the Nintendo Switch issue? 
I haven’t linked my Amazon account or anything waiting for the news on the fix, and I assume we will be able to get both May and June drops when we can successfully link our accounts on the Switch, right? 

Jesus, Warframe players are spoiled as hell.

They're cosmetic offerings exclusive to Prime Gaming members, this is a common occurrence in terms of promotion across many games.

They're free for Prime Gaming users, the same policy that exists for the Prime Gaming offerings in, say, Valorant.

• Like 3

I have amazon prime and I was able to redeem the Loki Verv skin but when I try to redeem the Atelia Syandana it wont let me its greyed out ( As in there is no Claim Now button. ) even though I am logged into the page for it.

Do I have to wait for the Atelia Syandana to be redeemable? 

Edited by (PSN)AlbaMeira
Clarification Purposes
  • Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Hooligonzo:

I never got my Loki Verv business on PlayStation, even though it clearly says I've claimed it on Twitch.  I'm still getting Warframe Twitch Stream Drops when I tune in for the usual streams.

What do?  

Are your Warframe account and your Amazon Prime Gaming account linked? That's now a separate link, for reasons.

It it all looks Terrible in Game... any one who can not or did not get these your not missing out

The Skin
The lights are not animated they are static Despite having trails witch are also static... they look gross... like a Childs homemade costume layered up pieces of tape and cheep clay with a blotchy paint job....
ah ya know what it looks like... when you paint something and don't use tape or any thing
or maybe... like a cheep toy where the print on the sticker doesn't line up with how they cut it or when they put the sticker on just slightly off.... lets just say it some how commits all of these crimes
*Snaps Fingers* Plasticky Color Change Tape Strips that's what the lights look like
Well not even talk about the gloss maps issues... 
or the texture

The Cape
All the top bits move and move around constantly... was not expecting that... it doesn't look terrible... but... well it doesn't look good either
The bottom is not a static object its a Fleshy physics enabled mini cape. was not expecting that... it doesn't look terrible... but... well it doesn't look good either... and kind of killed any wish to use it... was thinking it would look like a neat static shell thing... it doesn't really fit with any thing being just another fleshy mini cape for the list

Overall
The the images above do not represent the in game objects accurately. they are romanticized representations of them. I am disappointed.
The rest has not been released as of this time

I have redeemed all available verv drops but have only received the siandana that you get for linking... the first drop was about  a month ago and i still dont have it and now i have the verv siandana redeemed and dont have this as well. Do they just take an ungodly long time to come into my inventory or is twitch lieing to me and i will never receive them?

• 2 months later...

I, too, want to cry a little about my sad life... :

...my free trial prime gaming will end very soon. Any chance the VERV-EPHEMERA will drop really really quick?
Or maybe should I probably not bother that much, since it is just content that I probably will hesitate to wear, because I did not achieve it with honest work and grinding till crying? xD
Edit: Okay I was in a strange mood 30 min ago, I had my reasons. Ireally love that we get some fashion and stuff "for free" and all that I stated before, while there is something "true" about it, still love to have as many options as possible in terms of fashion frame... I really appreciate all the stuff for free DE has got for us! Also the drops with all the streams are so cool <3

Edited by LVVS

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Hmm, so the video ad I just saw idly scrolling on Facebook shows an Afuris and Afuris skin, but the description on the post and the Prime gaming page only mentions a Furis skin and a Furis w/ potato/slot. Anyone know which it actually is?

https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe/videos/3066828336936301/

Its a skin for both, but it only comes with a potatoed Furis

• Like 1