Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 31 - June 4

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops!

• Monday Devstream: Requiem Mod Grab Bag! Viewers have an equal chance to receive one of eight Requiem Mods.
    • Fass
    • Jahu
    • Khra
    • Lohk
    • Netra
    • Ris
    • Vome
    • Xata
  • Tuesday - Thursday: Gara Noggle

GaraNoggle.jpg

Check out Rebecca’s forum thread for a sneak peek at what will be discussed during Monday’s Devstream!

Devstream155_Yareli_Monday.jpg.c46da36d7

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

18 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

It's always existed. This is just the first time we've been actually able to obtain it. (Cause for some reason, it isn't in the Market in-game.)

Same with the noggles for like every other newer warframe that doesn't have one in the market. You can chat link all of them. Not sure why they don't just release them all.

9 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Is this Deluxe Ivara?

Reminds me of Frillish from Pokemon.

~

Frillish artwork by Ken SugimoriFrillish Sugimori artwork

~

I see what you mean, heh! But actually it's Yareli, a new Warframe in-progress. She was first shown on Devstream 154 I think.

I do hope that those "Water Glaives" around her might be a usable aspect somehow; I really like the idea of weapons that're made of water (It'd also be nice if the Soaktron from Dog Days could be earned as a special weapon). Aside from that, in another image it almost looked as though she can ride around on something; I"m curious if it's an Exalted K-Drive, functionally speaking. If it is (& it has it's own abilities, even if less than 4 options), I think that could someday lead to more K-Drive development as well, to flesh them out more.

One of the images that came to mind:

Spoiler

ZsqLY_IQaPxTCvLc7zcIW-8SdyATAbcqviiWthhX

Just some food for thought :)

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I see what you mean, heh! But actually it's Yareli, a new Warframe in-progress. She was first shown on Devstream 154 I think.

I do hope that those "Water Glaives" around her might be a usable aspect somehow; I really like the idea of weapons that're made of water (It'd also be nice if the Soaktron from Dog Days could be earned as a special weapon). Aside from that, in another image it almost looked as though she can ride around on something; I"m curious if it's an Exalted K-Drive, functionally speaking. If it is (& it has it's own abilities, even if less than 4 options), I think that could someday lead to more K-Drive development as well, to flesh them out more.

One of the images that came to mind:

Hide contents

ZsqLY_IQaPxTCvLc7zcIW-8SdyATAbcqviiWthhX

Just some food for thought :)

Ah thanks for the info. o7

I hope you get her parts while fishing in the PoE.
That'd be funny.

Weird we might be getting an Exalted K-Drive,
before an Exalted Fishing Spear.

Been wanting a Fisherman frame for a while.
With an Exalted Fishing Spear weapon that can, 1 shot/catches any fish,
and actually CC/kill enemies.

Spear an enemy and pull them too you like Valkyr's 1,
but it also does decent damage,
and can't pull you to what environment you hit.

I can appreciate this week's drop.

In a glance, it looks like very minimal with just one item offered. But it's actually really fair.

There's no rng involved. Everyone who tunes in will equally get gara noggle.

And it's the same gara noggle for the whole week. Which means people who have busy schedule can pick one day for them to get their noggle, while people who want multiple noggles can just make time to watch multiple streams.

Cheers!

3 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

Seeing as requiem mod is the drop Monday, i want to ask this. My current and most likely last Lich has a gun i want, but i also want to keep him as an ally. Should i kill or keep?

Hm, considering how unlikely you are to find that exact Lich again, I think you should convert him to an Ally. Perhaps depending on how important they are compared to your weapon build.

However that being said, would that gun have the right element and / or high-enough % to get you a full 60% element build?

• If that would basically be the last Valence Fusion you need to complete that build, I mean.

If you could find that gun again at some point, I think the Lich might be a better option to keep. Ultimately it would be up to you of course :)

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Hm, considering how unlikely you are to find that exact Lich again, I think you should convert him to an Ally. Perhaps depending on how important they are compared to your weapon build.

However that being said, would that gun have the right element and / or high-enough % to get you a full 60% element build?

• If that would basically be the last Valence Fusion you need to complete that build, I mean.

If you could find that gun again at some point, I think the Lich might be a better option to keep. Ultimately it would be up to you of course :)

He’s a keep. Thank you Tenno :)

12 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

Seeing as requiem mod is the drop Monday, i want to ask this. My current and most likely last Lich has a gun i want, but i also want to keep him as an ally. Should i kill or keep?

Methinks you want the ally. Otherwise, you’d already be aiming for a powerful weapon, on intended. GG🍺🍺

Archived