Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wish DE to make this Deimos Jugulus's glaive a new weapon

37 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

A skin would be nice (and easy for DE). If they made it a weapon, it would have ~9% crit, which would make it terrible for heavy attacks, and terrible in general (since it's a glaive).

Heheh, you gotta catch up, glaives are potentially the most op weapon in the whole game right now.

I am out here one hitting everything with up to 5 million damage... and I am only using the orvius. But the crazy damage aside, you also get autoaim, can shoot around corners free of danger, extreme range on melee but also splash damage through walls.

2 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

With 9% crit you couldn't do this (also melee is getting nerfed soon):

Oh I thought you were saying glaives were terrible in general, I read it wrong.

But I am not convinced the glaives wouldn't still be overpowered anyway, lol.

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

Heheh, you gotta catch up, glaives are potentially the most op weapon in the whole game right now.

I am out here one hitting everything with up to 5 million damage... and I am only using the orvius. But the crazy damage aside, you also get autoaim, can shoot around corners free of danger, extreme range on melee but also splash damage through walls.

That poster knows that already. The poster even showed a video one shotting level 9999 corrupted enemies with Glaive Prime in a topic about Glaive balance.

EDIT: And posted it again here apparently!

Hmm , not sure it would fit a glaive stance.

It's a little too fleshy in the middle I think.

But hey , since when has clipping been taken seriously ?

Wouldn't mind having this on my nidus swarm loadout,with the phryke skin, instead of the pathocyst.

3 hours ago, Salvator_Dracerta said:

No photo description available.May be an image of chandelier and indoorNo photo description available.No photo description available.

I want it as a new infested glaive weapon I can use. Maybe I can get the bp from Father's shop or drop from the Jugulus itself (like Gorgon)

or at least a new glaive skin

Dont worry. This is just a captura. Deimos Jugulus invading a relay is not real. It cant hurt you

Oh yeah boi hahaha i really want it 

6 hours ago, Salvator_Dracerta said:

Dont worry. This is just a captura. Deimos Jugulus invading a relay is not real. It cant hurt you

I'm not dropping this Ignis Wraith! I'm serious, I'll burn this relay if I have to, I'm with Red Veil! burning things is our whole deal!

for real though, Holy ****, I never got a close up look at those projectiles until now, thought they were just blank shapes.. that's a lot of detail on something that you can't even see properly because it's going so fast... I wonder if maybe there was a plan all along to make a Skin out of that, and it just got forgotten?

I would actually like that as a Glaive Skin, it'd go great on Nidus' Deluxe with his Eye-Shoulders!

13 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'm not dropping this Ignis Wraith! I'm serious, I'll burn this relay if I have to, I'm with Red Veil! burning things is our whole deal!

for real though, Holy ****, I never got a close up look at those projectiles until now, thought they were just blank shapes.. that's a lot of detail on something that you can't even see properly because it's going so fast... I wonder if maybe there was a plan all along to make a Skin out of that, and it just got forgotten?

I would actually like that as a Glaive Skin, it'd go great on Nidus' Deluxe with his Eye-Shoulders!

Just FYI many many of the projectiles (infested or otherwise) from our weapons are amazing and I would not mind decorations of them.

Archived