Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do I go now?

hazza1834

Question

10 answers to this question

Grind all Warframes, weapons and the rest to reach Mastery Rank 30.

Obtain a ton of Endo to rank all the mods you want to the max level.

Obtain Focus Lenses and max out your favorite focus school or all of them.

Test your builds on the Steel Path and complete the Star Chart again.

The real game is the grind to obtain everything (you want), quests are just fluff to spice up the game every now and then.

Play another game?

Like for real, you grind to get better frames but its pointless as you play more by grinding to become more powerful which you dont really need. My goal was MR30 and steam achievements, and once I got it I was done. Now Im a forum ghost

start S#&$posting: content when, raids back when, crossave when

Set your own "endgame": like speedrunning missions/bosses, doing endurance runs, complete the codex/profile, collect all warframes/weapons, build a dojo, subsume all frames, etc.
or play something else till there's new stuff you are interested in.

Sometimes it's really nice to play some singleplayer games that are just finished at some point.

Warframe is not the kind of triple-A game that provides you the entertainment. "Contents" are not just the ones that are delivered by the devs. In most triple-A games, yeah if you finished starchart, probably you're done with the whole game. But in warframe, it's not even close.

It's not a theme park where you can just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's a park where you need to go and find your own adventure.

You have to find your own activity, like dark lugia said. Some people collect floofs, some make kdrives, some decorate their orbiters, even fashionframing your operator can be a deep rabbit hole that leads you to hours and hours of farming toroids in the middle of a corpus base on top of a snowy mountain.

For me it was the vanilla frames. I used to don't care about them since primes are better and easier to get. But then i tried tinkering with helminth, and oh boy... the farm for some of these frames are pretty hardcore.

Find your own adventure, man.

I keep playing Warframe to get a hold of new options and experience interesting situations in fights, as well as feel like a pirate, ninja, demigod, fighter just barely keeping their head above water, commoner, or anything in between. (Right now I'm trying to figure out these "???" panels on Jupiter)

I think the key question is, why do you play?  What do you find fun about Warframe?  Some possibilities and what to do next:

1. You enjoy the Lore, Storyline and World Building: Since The next chapter of the New War might not be released any time soon, I would work on the Codex Fragments.  You unlock Ordis' back story when you complete all Cephalon Fragments, and there are other scannables that detail Corpus, Grineer and other factions' histories.  Working the Open World Syndicates also unlock a bunch of lore, so that is also an option.

2. You enjoy the Power Fantasy and kicking ass: Try the Steel Path solo -- you'll learn how terribly weak your current build is, and in the process a lot about how to create viable builds.

3. You gotta catch them all: Collect the Warframes and Weapons you are still missing.  Collect and unlock Rivens, reroll them until you run out of Kuva.

24 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

... think the key question is, why do you play?  What do you find fun about Warframe? 

10 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

... to reach Mastery Rank 30.

These are the core answers, right there.

If you like Warframe and need something to focus on, set the goal to "MR30". It's a heck of a lot to do (mastering "everything", visiting every nook and cranny in the game), but this also means every little thing count, so you get a continuous measure of your progress, of sorts. And as the way to reach that MR30-goal, do the stuff you like to do. You might actually find more (that you like) on the way...

Archived