Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonewidow's Shield as Syandana

THeMooN85

I did not find such a topic before, although I did not search deeply... anyway, Baro has already brought us the whole armor set, for a really nice set we only need syandana, and here is a request / idea to create a stiff ornament for the back in the form of a tower shield, such as that held by Bonewidow.

What do you think about it?

12 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I'd prefer something that's more flexible than looking like my Warframe is wearing a car door on their back. 

I understand what you mean, let's not think about it as something gigantic, like Repala Syandana or Abrasys Syandana for example, I thought more about something like Palatine Syandana or even Vasa Syandana, as long as it didn't obstruct our view and looked nice.

gotta admit, I do love the Entrati aesthetic; just the right blend of Orokin gold and dark edginess for my tastes 😁

if we're talking Syandanas to fit the Mulciber Armor set, I normally go with the Dax Syandana, or perhaps the Boltace Syandana, since it can look edgy and like it's made of bones. Repala is always a good choice too, but some people think it's too big, to each their own. I'd use a Prime Syandana but I don't buy PA packs, those who do will have more choices.

of course fashion frame is subjective, sometimes for my Deimos themed frames I'll throw on the Protosomid Shoulder as well, not everyone likes that either but that's fine. just put on whatever you want; there are no wrong answers in fashionframe*

except for the generic/badly done black/red or all-pink loadouts, those are an insult to my retinas. 

13 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I'd prefer something that's more flexible than looking like my Warframe is wearing a car door on their back. 

I mean we got giant corpus syandanas that look like shower curtains and giant butterfly wings, so its not that crazy.

When you think about it, a car door actually makes a lot more sense in terms of armor.

You'd think soldiers would wear swat or army like gear or maybe knight armor plating - obviously the in-universe version.

Since the necramechs are official lore technology, it would actually make a lot of sense to use their plating as shielding.

Personally I will upvote anything that isn't 'spikes and insects' theme.

Then it would only be natural to go from there and add stats or abilities to your armor, maybe arcanes or something, like in most mmos.

15 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

You know, that just makes me love the idea more, thanks for the mental image. :P

18 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

whats wrong with a big object taking up the vewing space people wore huge as wings that also blocked their ability to see the rest of their frame as wing was in front of camera

Archived