Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Certain Health-deduction effects outright killing the player instead of merely leaving them at critically low health as previous behaviour

REPRODUCTIONS:

1. Enter Survival mission. Allow life support to expire, then health to subsequently drain completely from lack of oxygen.
  2. Encounter Kuva Lich. Allow Lich to perform grab attack while at <1000 health (as this is the fixed damage of the move).

EXPECTED RESULT: Health is deducted/drained only to the critical lower limit (5 HP) but will not kill the player until an outside source inflicts the fatal blow.

OBSERVED RESULT: Player directly dies from these effects immediately even while otherwise not being attacked/damaged.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for cited reproduction steps.

However, an additional similar variant tested (Nightmare Mode: Vampire modifier) proved still incapable of killing player outright. Health Drain from Disruption conduits also ceased to deduct until death. 

TYPE: In-game, Kompressa
DESCRIPTION: I was testing Mag in the Plains when I noticed the Kompressa's bubbles didn't follow the rules of Magnetize's zone. Went into the Simulacrum to replicate and saw it was wonky with Xata's Whisper as well.

VISUAL: 

Spoiler

REPRODUCTION: Shoot the Kompressa at an enemy affected by either Magnetize or a Void proc.
EXPECTED RESULT: The bubbles should be redirected to the center of the sphere.
OBSERVED RESULT: The bubbles seem to be attracted to a separate point instead of the center of the entered sphere.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you shoot an attraction sphere.

TYPE: Sisters of Parvos -- Attempting to spawn the lich "candidate"
DESCRIPTION: Running Pluto/Hydra. I always down the capture target first. After achieving a tier 3 reward from the Granum section and killing the crown holder and collecting his coin (order of crown holder or G-Void doesn't seem to matter), the candidate will spawn in another room. When I arrive in that room, before I have time to locate and take her down, she despawns with a "draw" and a transmission about it.
VISUAL: Hard to produce evidence for this bug, especially as it's reproducibility appears fairly random.
REPRODUCTION: Cause unclear. Just attempting to clear the capture target, crown holder, G-Void, and down the candidate... then extract.
EXPECTED RESULT: Usually the candidate will attempt to fight and you can take her down and preview her lich weapon.
OBSERVED RESULT: She just despawns instead.
REPRODUCTION RATE: No hard numbers, but it happened to me at least 3 times over about 4 hours of attempting to get a lich with a weapon I want. I was only able to successfully preview and decide on about 8 attempts. Some of the attempts either didn't spawn the Granum hand room or I failed to locate it. Some of them didn't spawn a candidate at all. These don't seem to be bugs as much as just bad RNG, but the instant despawn of the candidate does seem to be a bug.

DESCRIPTION: Both hound and player take damage near targets of Synergized Prospectus.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Stand near an enemy targeted by your hound's Synergized Prospectus.  Can be reproduced in Simulacrum with paused AI.
EXPECTED RESULT: Synergized Prospectus should target and damage nearby enemies
OBSERVED RESULT: The ability correctly targets enemies, but the player and their pet near the target take significant elec damage, often downing the pet.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to happen on every cast of the ability, but this effect may be avoided if both the player and pet are far enough from the enemy.

unknown.pngWas riding on merulina during lephantis fight, after the boss cutscene transition came I got permanently stuck on the upper floor of the fight untill I got killed by some infested
I have a reason to believe merulina is messing with the game because the game isn´t used to having any form of k-drive in missions so it doesn´t dismount properly while transitioning between cutscenes

DESCRIPTION: Kuva Liches no longer take Toxin damage while shields exist

REPRODUCTION: Encounter Kuva Lich while wielding a weapon/ability which deals Toxin damage (especially pure toxin). Attack Lich with this weapon while shield is not depleted.

EXPECTED RESULT: Toxin damage is applied to Kuva Lich health (NOT a Sister of Parvos, which has intentional anti-toxin shield as a Corpus specialty)

OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich takes zero direct or status Toxin damage to health while shield exists.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

The 'special' of a Lich is having the melee dissuading grab move (and probably more health and/or armour than an equivalent Sister?) therefore the antitoxin shields should be exclusive to Sisters.

TYPE: Tenet Tetra alt fire bug.
DESCRIPTION: Having less than 80 max magazine capacity (with a -magazine riven) on a Tenet Tetra prevents the use of the alt fire grenade. The game seems to count it as a not fully loaded clip. Using a magazine warp mod to go over 80 max magazine capacity again fixes this, which means it's only related to the max magazine capacity and not only because of the riven.
VISUAL: None as it is pretty much easy to visualise.
REPRODUCTION: Put a -magazine riven mod (without magazine warp) on a Tenet Tetra.
EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to shoot a grenade from alt fire.
OBSERVED RESULT: Empty magazine sound, with total unability to shoot alt fire (primary fire still works fine).
REPRODUCTION RATE: always with a magazine capacity bellow 80.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Diversified Denial ignores most Companion and Melee mods
EXPECTED RESULT: I expect the pups generated by Diversified Denial to have the same properties as the original hound, but deal 85% damage per attack.  I expect melee attack speed mods to apply to the hound's melee weapon.
OBSERVED RESULT: Mods affecting melee range, melee attack speed, status chance, (crit chance/multiplier?) health/armor/shields, Healing Return, don't apply to pups.  Melee attack speed mods don't apply to main hound. Pup damage seems lower than expected. Other precepts can't be used while Diversified Denial is active.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Things that can be directly tested are consistent.
REPRODUCTION:

Melee range:
  Equipped a max-rank Primed Reach (+3m) to the hound's weapon.  Hound can melee Shield Ospreys (~2m off the ground) consistently.  Pups created by Diversified Denial cannot hit Shield Ospreys and will also frequently miss attacks even on grounded enemies within 1-2m.

Melee attack speed:
  With no precepts, hounds appear to attack roughly once every 0.75s.  This appears to be unaffected by Fury or Spoiled Strike.  This also applies to the pups.

Status chance:
  I equipped enough melee status chance mods to raise status chance over 50%.  Hound was able to achieve a status proc on almost every other attack.  All 3 pups would rarely inflict any status procs, and only of weapon-innate elements despite heavy weighting towards other elemental types.

I haven't been able to test crit chance/multiplier, but I strongly suspect it's also been excluded.
I haven't been able to test on-kill/on-hit effect mods, but I strongly suspect they've also been excluded.

Health/armor/shields:
  With no health/shield mods equipped, each pup spawns with a health bar full of health and shields.  When using mods to increase hound health/shields, each pup instead spawns with a reduced amount of health/shields, showing some empty space on the health bar.  It's possible they spawn with unmodded health/armor/shields.  As I can't see any numbers on the pup health bars, it's also possible this is only a visual bug.

Healing Return:
Pup attacks don't contribute to the hound's health pool.  I can't confirm whether they contribute to their individual pools.  If someone is looking into this, please confirm Medi-Pet Kit also applies to the pups, since it applies to the hound's health pool while Diversified Denial is active.

Damage is unexpectedly low:
Mentioned in a post in a different thread (linked below).  Damage seems low on my end too but I can't prove with numbers.

Other precepts can't be used:
Mentioned in a post in a different thread (linked below).  No other precepts are observed while Diversified Denial is active.  I've confirmed that not even Coolant Leak is active during Diversified Denial.

TYPE: Ingame (Ergo Glast relay, Tenet Weapon menu)
DESCRIPTION: Sometimes the menu bugs out and will have the loading icon come up with no ability to exit the menu. You have to close down and reopen the game to leave the menu
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Ltambnv
REPRODUCTION: Go to Ergo Tenet weapon and click through them
EXPECTED RESULT: Menu breaking
OBSERVED RESULT: As shown in the visual
REPRODUCTION RATE: Doesn't occur all the time

TYPE: In-Game--Foundry
DESCRIPTION: Refining minerals/ores leads to Unknown Errors.
VISUAL:

20210710134530_1.jpg

20210710134656_1.jpg

REPRODUCTION: By simply refining ores or minerals. Happens consistently. The 'Are you sure you want to-' popup remains on screen after clicking OK despite the resource being refined. You have to cancel out of the box to close the popup. Once finished refining, claiming the resource results in an Unknown Error popup.
EXPECTED RESULT: The 'Are you sure you want to-' box should go away after clicking OK, nor should there be any Unknown Error popups.
OBSERVED RESULT: See above.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

TYPE: In-Game--Mission--Sister hunting
DESCRIPTION: If someone joins your mission during a fight/parazon attempt on your sister, your sister will remain in the mission despite the success/failure resulting in other people's sisters being unable to spawn afterward.
VISUAL: No visuals sadly.
REPRODUCTION: Have yet to attempt a controlled test by having a friend join in, but in pub missions it's happened fairly often.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister should despawn after the parazon attempt, allowing other members sisters a chance to spawn in.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister remained in mission, either frozen in the last pose they were in or invisible, with their icon still present.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Fairly often.

Type: In game Arsenal 
Description: Tenet Agendus innate elements splitting when I put on another element. 
Visual: w82HTrN.jpg

Reproduction: Add element to weapon and it will split. 
Observed result: Elements don't combine properly making it difficult to mod the tenant weapons. 
Reproduction rate: Happens all the time tried removing mods and putting them back on no change. 

TYPE: Railjack with hildryns balefire bug still seems to be here
DESCRIPTION: Using balefire in a railjack mission  wont allow me to turn off balefire and use a secondary thru out the entire railjack mission
VISUAL: not going to bother
REPRODUCTION: go to any railjack mission with hildryn use balefire .. turn off balefire ends up equipping primary . even with no shield left still cant equip secondary
EXPECTED RESULT: to be able to toggle balefire on and off. and use equipped secondary
OBSERVED RESULT: once balefire is "turned on" unable to turn it off.. like secondary isnt equiped
REPRODUCTION RATE: 9/10 time  if not 10/10 in solo play in railjack .. so it not a host /client thing... this has been a bug for a while now and DE either has just let this go or doesnt care

DESCRIPTION: I was placing a volt shield in front of me, then switching to operator close to it. This made my frame pick up the shield which it wasn't supposed to, because I did not press the interact button to pick it up before going into operator mode.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Be the host in your squad, take volt, place a shield, go into operator while being next to the shield.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gone into operator WITHOUT my frame picking the shield up.

OBSERVED RESULT: When I went into operator close to my shield, my volt picked the shield up. Which is normally done by pressing the interact key (default X), which I did not do in the shown clip.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time up to this point, only as the HOST in my squad/solo. Other players can correct me if I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, Xenoscope said:

DESCRIPTION: I was placing a volt shield in front of me, then switching to operator close to it. This made my frame pick up the shield which it wasn't supposed to, because I did not press the interact button to pick it up before going into operator mode.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Be the host in your squad, take volt, place a shield, go into operator while being next to the shield.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gone into operator WITHOUT my frame picking the shield up.

OBSERVED RESULT: When I went into operator close to my shield, my volt picked the shield up. Which is normally done by pressing the interact key (default X), which I did not do in the shown clip.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time up to this point, only as the HOST in my squad/solo. Other players can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes. I can confirm. Pls fix

9 minutes ago, Xenoscope said:

VISUAL: 

I can confirm. Plz fix YEP

8 hours ago, Dezh said:

DESCRIPTION: Garuda with Adaption and Quick Thinking getting hit by Mania in Steel Path and getting downed with 495 energy in the tank.
VISUAL: na
REPRODUCTION: unknown
EXPECTED RESULT: Energy should be substracted and used as health as usual.
OBSERVED RESULT: Downed Warframe with Quick Thinking not using energy as health
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (1/1)

Not a bug. The game determined you would have died even if it used the energy as a health pool, and didn't use your energy, to avoid wasting it. This is intended behavior.

DESCRIPTION: Playing Steel Path on V Prime to farm for the new gun arcanes.
REPRODUCTION: Play the mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: acolytes should have spawned on their accelerated timers (4 minutes)
OBSERVED RESULT: Acolytes spawn on their previous timers (5 minutes)

This is new as of the latest hotfix. It used the accelerated timers before 30.5.3

DESCRIPTION: Random coildrive encounters in the Orb Vallis aren't happening.
REPRODUCTION: Simply spend time in the Orb Vallis near roads.
EXPECTED RESULT: Coildrives should occasionally pass along.
OBSERVED RESULT: No coildrives ever appear (The empty, unmoving ones that spawn as part of certain locations are still there, though). Whether playing solo or with a squad. Even after waiting for hours. Even when the alert level is maxed. Even when taking a base. Even after host migrations.

Had some bugs while playing as Yareli with a friend.

DESCRIPTION: When playing with a friend, shared affinity isn't distributed properly across Yareli's equipment while riding on Merulina.
REPRODUCTION: Do a mission with another player and stay on Merulina.
EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity from ally kills is shared across all of Yareli's equipped items.
OBSERVED RESULT: Affinity from ally kills seems to only go to Yareli instead.

DESCRIPTION: When playing with a friend, convergence orbs do not appear normally when riding Merulina (my Yareli as well as my equipped secondary are both max rank and have lenses.)
REPRODUCTION: Do a mission with another player and ride Merulina.
EXPECTED RESULT: Convergence orbs appear as normal and can be picked up.
OBSERVED RESULT: Convergence orbs appear for other players, but not Yareli while riding Merulina. If a convergence orb appears while not riding Merulina, it will appear as it should for Yareli.

1 hour ago, Xenoscope said:

VISUAL: 

Can confirm pls fix

TYPE: Ingame
DESCRIPTION: Ash's Smoke Shadow augment seems to be able to hide Sisters Ephemera
REPRODUCTION: Equip a Sister Ephemera (mine was Zarina), and have a teammate using Ash cast Smokescreen with the Smoke Shadow augment.
EXPECTED RESULT: You become visible.
OBSERVED RESULT: You become visible, but your Ephemera does not.
REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

Type: In-Game

Description: The color of the energy for the Tenet Agendus (and possibly other similar weapons) can't be changed from the standard blue.

Visual: TKnMmwd.jpeg
Reproduction: color the energy of the Tenet Agendus to any other color than the standard.
Expected result: be able to change the color to be anything lese besides the standard blue.
Reproduction Rate: supposedly happens with the other Tenet Melee weapons.

Archived