Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: [cosmetic, emblems]
DESCRIPTION: I was customising my saryn primes appearance, and as my computer is low-spec I run my game at 50% resolution scale on my 1080p monitor. The stratos emblems interior symbol is not scaled down correctly when using resolution scaling.
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: scale resolution down to 50% (or any other low resolution %) and equip stratos emblems.
EXPECTED RESULT: the interior symbol should be scaled down at a lower resolution 
OBSERVED RESULT: outer part of stratos emblem is scaled down, interior symbol is rendered at 100% resolution 
REPRODUCTION RATE: From what I can tell after restart and on other frames, it happens every time I have tried to test it.

On 2021-07-09 at 11:05 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

It was made incompatible on purpose. Our napkin math indicated that between the better crit stats and innate elemental bonus, the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made, but for now you may consider this "as intended".

I got curious about this, so I spent a few minutes on some rough number crunching just out of sheer boredom- figured I may as well share the results.

with +200% multishot, the Hek does 1575 base damage if all of its pellets land. Two of those pellets on average will be crits with a x2 multi, so take that up to 1725. Two of those pellets on average will do a status effect, which has a 20% chance of proccing slash for 157.5 damage total over the course of the proc, evening out to 31.5 bonus slash damage per status proc for a total of- 1788 damage per fully landed shot, on average, for a standard Hek with nothing but the Scattered Justice mod (we'll exclude the Justice effect, since the rate at which it pops is enemy dependent and therefore variable)

An unmodded Kuva Hek, by comparison, does 609 damage if all of its pellets land... IF we forget about its innate elemental bonus, which adds another anywhere from 25-60% of damage on top of that. We'll look at both the best and worst case damage scenarios here, by assuming one 25% radiation weapon, and one 60% heat weapon. For the radiation Hek, those pellets landing deals 761 base damage. Two pellets are likely to crit every other shot, and one is almost certain to crit every shot, with a x2.1 multiplier adding an additional 343 damage on average for a total of 1104. We'll round up here, and say that one pellet from every shot is also likely to proc a status effect, which has a 16% chance of dealing 228 slashing damage, adding 37 damage on average per shot for a grand total of 1141 on a 25% Rad Kuva Hek... significantly less than our Scattered Justice Hek.
For the heat Hek, those pellets instead do 974 damage if all land. The same rough 1.5 pellets will crit per shot with the same multiplier, meaning 438.5 extra damage for 1412.5. For status, the triggering pellet has a 12.5% chance of triggering for 292 bleed damage, and a 37.5% chance of triggering for 417.6 heat damage for an average total of 193 status damage per shot, round totaling to 1605 for our 60% Heat Kuva Hek - MUCH closer to our Scattered Hek, but still not quite there.

Overall, Kuva Heks come anywhere from 'nowhere near' to ' very almost' the damage of a scattered justice hek, taking absolutely no other mods nor the Justice effect into account.

Hope someone finds that interesting

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Venari will not heal passively or when the ability is activated despite being the active posture
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Use Venari in any mission
EXPECTED RESULT: Whilst the heal posture is activated Venari should approach and heal Khora/selected target passively and when the Venari ability is activated
OBSERVED RESULT: Venari will approach Khora/selected target when prompted but will not heal either passively or when activated
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in any mission with Khora/Venari equipped

DESCRIPTION: Venari of Khora will not heal anything ever under any circumstances
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Activate Venari's Heal stance in any way whatsoever
EXPECTED RESULT: Venari should create a strong health healing aura
OBSERVED RESULT: Venari never activates the skill no matter what.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

SEVERITY: Catastrophic. Khora's Venari Heal stance is far and away her most important ability.

DESCRIPTION: Venari does not show up on the Radar
VISUAL: Lack of her symbol to show her position on the radar
REPRODUCTION: Use Khora/Venari in any mission
EXPECTED RESULT: Venari should show a little blue cat head symbol on the radar to show her position, which can be important to tell if she has been left behind stuck in terrain.
OBSERVED RESULT: Symbol does not show up, I can't tell where Venari is outside of directly seeing her.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

SEVERITY: Moderate nuisance.

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack Missions

DESCRIPTION: When loading into a Railjack mission, converted liches that are part of the crew have incorrect health stat.

VISUAL:
In mission HP (233) oYmhu9h.jpg

On the crew selection screen at a dry dock (12824).
Li4A4ds.png

REPRODUCTION: Equip any converted lich to be part of your Railjack crew and go to a mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: HP on missions should be the same as on the crew selection screan

OBSERVED RESULT: Lich crew members on Railjack missions have severely reduced HP

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time you load into a Railjack mission regardless of departure point (Orbiter, Clan Drydock, Relay Drydock).

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION:  Magnacidum in Deimos. 
VISUAL: Partially Stuck in ground and being able to move through walls at the level I stood.
REPRODUCTION: Playing as Yareli while on Merulina trying to codex the boss. Typing unstuck also did nothing. It only fixed when I tried to summon merulina but went off her instead.
EXPECTED RESULT: Seemed like I was still holding the codex while on mount with no mount present.
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happened the second time.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened the 1st time I did it. Had me in a weird crouching position while on the board it looked like.

TYPE: [ In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Gara Prime, when using her 4th skill (Mass Vitrify) while skill 2 is active (Splinter Storm) sometimes it doesn't refresh Splinter Storm, it seems to be hit and miss, there is still plenty of timer countdown left on Splinter Storm while I cast Mass Vitrify]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]

REPRODUCTION: [It seems to be random, though the video shows it happening straight after each cast]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Splinter Storm timer should have resfreshed]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Splinter Storm timer did not refresh]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Seems to be at random times]

######################################################################

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [While playing Railjack missions it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not in Railjack. 
Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is annoying.
It's taking away from the game play, I'm having trouble aiming and hacking consoles when the melee weapon get in the way.]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
While holding a pistol.
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 
While holding a primary.
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: [Don't know, it's an old bug]
EXPECTED RESULT: [I shouldn't be seeing my melee weapon]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Refer to pictures of what happened]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [It only happens in Railjack now since I changed my holster to a Greatsword as advised by @[DE]Momaw which fixed the problem in the normal Star Chart, it seems Railjack didn't get the memo.]

TYPE: Sisters of Parvos, Softlock

DESCRIPTION: While fighting a sister in the final confrontation, I was downed while using Sevagoth and ended up using his revival Consume on one of the specters, killing it. However, this specter's death did not count towards the defeated specters for the sister, rendering her permanently invulnerable and forcing our group to abort.
VISUAL: I did not catch a screenshot, but there was a red marker on where the dead specter would have been, and it was stuck at 1/2 specters defeated.
REPRODUCTION: Use Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability while downed on one of the sister's specters in the final confrontation.
EXPECTED RESULT: Specter dies properly.
OBSERVED RESULT: Specter dies but doesn't make the sister vulnerable, softlocking the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once in multiplayer when I was client, could not replicate in a solo instance.

TYPE: In-Game (projectile guns)
DESCRIPTION: galvanized status mods conditional buff does not work on any projectiles
VISUAL: gazttv video, testing begins 3:43 

REPRODUCTION: use galvanized status mods on projectile weapon, get kills and prime next enemy with status. Damage will not increase
EXPECTED RESULT: active galvanized status mod stacks increase damage per status on enemy
OBSERVED RESULT: same damage with or without status on enemy
REPRODUCTION RATE: basically all projectile weapons. Some exceptions might exist based on comments, I don't know which.

TYPE: in-game (homing guns)
DESCRIPTION: homing guns dont home
VISUAL: someone else posted on reddit https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ohh9k7/bug_homing_machine_broke_sorry_for_bad_quality/
REPRODUCTION: use buzlok altfire and fire wont home. Sepulcrum altfire lockon doesnt work either
EXPECTED RESULT: homed weapons track and hit locked target(s)
OBSERVED RESULT: bullets just go straight
REPRODUCTION RATE: every time probably

TYPE: Corpus Lich Bug
DESCRIPTION: After completing the Granum Void solo, no Sister candidate spawns
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Complete Zenith Granum Void with any warframe, achieve rank 1 or 2
EXPECTED RESULT: Candidate should spawn after i get back from zenith granum void.
OBSERVED RESULT:  No candidate spawns, even after waiting many minutes and progressing through the rest of th emission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time. 

Note that, i have did it many times over the past two days, even reinstalled the game but it is still happening. 

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Merulina always appears with default colors in Yarelis idle animations if you're not using slot appearance A on her.

REPRODUCTION: Every time, both agile and noble animations idles
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected when i change from my slot A customization on Yareli to slot B, i want to use my matching slot B colors on Merulina too but apparently Merulina in idle animations are only slot A colors or default, no other slots seems to work.

I'm trading a riven mod(mod says mr8) in my dojo and it didn't let the other tenno to place the riven because the game read me as mr1 instead of legendary1 lol.

But then it works if trade in maroo. 

please fix the oversight. thank you

TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug

DESCRIPTION: Mission failing right after the Vanquish animation of a Sister of Parvos - immediately getting kicked out of the Corpus Obelisk and the game tells me I failed the mission.

REPRODUCTION: Unknown, unfortunately.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once, at around 10:14 GMT today.

DESCRIPTION: Yareli can use Primaries on Merulina
VISUAL:

1. Have a Primary weapon in loadout, but no Secondary weapon (Melee optional)
  2. Put that Primary weapon in your hands
  3. Equip Synthesis Scanner
  4. Activate Merulina
  5. Re-equip Synthesis Scanner while on Merulina
  6. Unequip Synthesis Scanner while still on Merulina
  7. Voilà, Primary weapon out while surfing, shoot to your heart's content (or until you run out of ammo, whichever comes first)

EXPECTED RESULT: Probably not supposed to be able to use Primaries while surfing
OBSERVED RESULT: Merulina got a whole lot more rad (you can use primaries while surfing)
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

Side note : you can do the same with a Melee weapon, but you'll be unable to use it, even with "Melee with Fire input" active, so not very useful, unless you like having your Nikana out while you "mad shred" those waves, yo.

My two cents on the matter is, instead of just patching it out entirely, I'd fully incorporate it into her kit (with a fix on the animations and not having to go through the whole Scanner rigmarole, of course). Lore-wise it'd make sense, the inventor of K-Driving being able to ride AND shoot any weapon (or, heck, maybe even using her melee? disabling "Melee to disembark" and decasting to get off instead should do it) just adds to her mystique, gameplay-wise it'd add some serious incentive to have Merulina out for more than just tanking, balance-wise... eh iunno, you guys are the game designers, not me, but I don't think it'd be game-breakingly, Inaros-mains-crying-in-the-corner-ingly good, especially since she can get knocked off her tank and Inaros can't. Do with this what you will.

Oh also sorry for the scuffed audio, not quite sure why GeForce has loads of trouble capturing Warframe audio properly. Hopefully the 4k quality will make up for it.

TYPE: IN GAME  SPAWN MECHANICS (ACOLYTE)
DESCRIPTION: Steel Path exterminate mission
VISUAL: FGyhks4.png
REPRODUCTION: Steelpath exterminate (Stealthy Gameplay)
EXPECTED RESULT: At least  by 6 minutes acolyte shall spawn (before update maxed spawn time is 8 minutes)
OBSERVED RESULT: In the image Acolyte wont spawn until 10 minutes+
REPRODUCTION RATE: 4x times in row was doing Simaris target

Merulina still having a lot of health but instantly get deactivated when an eximus fire burst aura hits it. We should be knocked back together with Merulina, not knock off it.

Please decide if you all want Merulina to be an object(which is like now that can be knocked off from, then it doesn't act like a living thing) or a living entity (if so then it should be knocked back together with Yareli.

Also, I think it's fair that we should be able to mod Merulina like a any other k-drive. Why not? Since you guys already made it able to custom color it

TYPE: In-game, Effect
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Arca Plasmor's effect stays even after changing the skin to something else. I'm not sure if this is the case with other Tenet weapons as I haven't gotten to any others yet!
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/ZErD1xh
REPRODUCTION: Equip a skin on the Tenet Arca Plasmor.
EXPECTED RESULT: Unless this is intended (Plz no), the effect should be gone.
OBSERVED RESULT: The effect wasn't gone.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

DESCRIPTION: During Railjack Survivals, I encountered invisible Moas shooting their beams at me, a couple friends also confirmed the same bug on the same units. These invisible units also don't seem to take damage from explosions (I used the Kuva Grattler), and only damage from direct hits will do anything.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/QtA4UQV (Two screenshots)
REPRODUCTION: It appears to be random but at a quite steady rate.
EXPECTED RESULT: "Lets hunt some evil greedy robots woo!"
OBSERVED RESULT: "This new Moa stealth tech is too powerful." *Dies*
REPRODUCTION RATE: During the survival mission, you'll randomly see invisible Moas shooting at you.

Archived