Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Sisters of Parvos not spawning after meeting requirements
REPRODUCTION: Ran a mission on Hydra (Pluto Corpus Ship, Capture Mission), used the Zenith Granum Coin, completed Rank 1, 2 and 3 on three separate runs and waited.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sisters should have spawned shortly after finishing the Granum Void
OBSERVED RESULT: Sisters never spawned, even after waiting ~10 minutes after finishing Granum Void
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Um... does that "giant bug" supposed to be there?

I think it's probably the sisters of parvos update went wrong or maybe not, I'm not sure.

4bae0bd7a0c3d9637c70f1c505d74a60.jpg

P.S. The Hive mind flooded the Void in the beginning, then came the raknoid infestation... 🤔 I wonder if it did happen... Does Ordis knew? 😲

TYPE: Visual bug
DESCRIPTION: Staticor is bugged on Yareli when riding merulina, someone probably forgot to add the right animations for holding and firing.

(Also related bug to using staticor on Yareli, Primed Fulmination on Staticor does NOT increase the visuals, making it VERY hard to tell where the "Merulina self instant-kill" range is).

8 hours ago, DhatZ said:

TYPE: in-game (homing guns)

DESCRIPTION: homing guns dont home
VISUAL: someone else posted on reddit https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ohh9k7/bug_homing_machine_broke_sorry_for_bad_quality/
REPRODUCTION: use buzlok altfire and fire wont home. Sepulcrum altfire lockon doesnt work either
EXPECTED RESULT: homed weapons track and hit locked target(s)
OBSERVED RESULT: bullets just go straight
REPRODUCTION RATE: every time probably

Ive been noticing issues with buzlok's homing shots not working too. Have some more information to add to this after doing some testing in the simulacrum.  Unless you are like 8.0m or closer to the market target, the homing bullets just don't hit anything and phase out of existence.  So unless you're standing right up in their face, the homing shots are never gonna hit.

1 hour ago, JackFraust said:

DESCRIPTION: Sisters of Parvos not spawning after meeting requirements
REPRODUCTION: Ran a mission on Hydra (Pluto Corpus Ship, Capture Mission), used the Zenith Granum Coin, completed Rank 1, 2 and 3 on three separate runs and waited.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sisters should have spawned shortly after finishing the Granum Void
OBSERVED RESULT: Sisters never spawned, even after waiting ~10 minutes after finishing Granum Void
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I had issues with Lich spawns previously and I think the same problem may be involved with some players current issues with liches and sisters.  You can't spawn two liches or sisters in the same session.

Did you get a sister, finish the sister and then when going back to make another can't get them to spawn?  Or is that the first sister you are trying to spawn during that session of play on warframe?

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: 

Yesterday, after hotfix i was in group farming sisters when we couldnt get one to spawn, even when we did it correct.

Go into corpus mission

Complete mission (capture)

Find hand, not at the end of map.

Insert zenith coin

Get first tier/checkmark (we got all anyways)

Go out

Now this is where the sister would spawn, but instead its just a treasurer and no sister, tried multiple times both in that group and solo, its only worked once since and that was when i was showing someone else how to. Otherwise it wont spawn for me, which it did before hotfix.
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: 

Go into corpus mission

Complete mission (capture)

Find hand, not at the end of map.

Insert zenith coin

Get first tier/checkmark (we got all anyways)

Go out

EXPECTED RESULT: Sister to spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: No sister, no darkflash on screen
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

I realized that i needed to do the quest to get a sister, which mightve been bugged so that i could get one without the quest done, i have since completed the quest and it works fine

TYPE: Sister Conversion Mission Auto Fail

DESCRIPTION: After killing a sister with the mech and popping out and into Warframe, upon selecting "convert" for sister the game pauses and launches me outside the ship she's in and proceeds to display a mission failure.

REPRODUCTION: inconclusive reproduction method

EXPECTED RESULT: sister is converted and despawns and I'm allowed to exit the corpus ship and return to my railjack 

OBSERVED RESULT: immediately bug into me outside the corpus ship where I entered before giving a mission failure screen.

REPRODUCTION RATE: unsure as of yet

TYPE: Gameplay
DESCRIPTION: Paracesis can no longer damage liches or stalkers.  Also can not damage the new tenet.
VISUAL: [CtbJZIL.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Melee a lich, stalker, or tenet with paracesis and observe the damage bar.  It will either not move at all or move very little.
EXPECTED RESULT: Massive damage.  This build took down 297 liches with ease and would often drop a lvele 1 or 2 lich to it's knees with a single hit.  It would also take out stalkers in a couple of hits occasionally sending them through the wall in a single hit.
OBSERVED RESULT: Attacked multiple liches tenet and a stalker dealing little damage that was probably from either my sentinel or venari.  Weapon works fine on thralls and all other enemies attacked so far. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

2 hours ago, MVR141 said:

Um... does that "giant bug" supposed to be there?

I think it's probably the sisters of parvos update went wrong or maybe not, I'm not sure.

This has been around for a while (at least a year). Exploiter Orb (AKA Super Nanny) really did go to Fortuna to burn it all down! :shocked:

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Umbral mods Tau resistance adds up incorrectly (I think)
EXPECTED RESULT: Equipping 2 Umbral mods should give 13,8%+13,8%=27,6% and equipping 3 should give 19,3%+19,3%+19,3%=57,9%
OBSERVED RESULT: 2 equipped mods give 13,8%+13,8%=25,6% and 3 equipped mods give 19,3%+19,3%+19,3%=47,3%

I've only noticed it recently and honestly I don't know how Tau resistance should add up within itself, the wiki didn't specify that either. If it works as intended, the description is extremely misleading and IMHO should be fixed.

Hi, this happens to Me: I found the right sequence, before to undiscorver all Requiems mods. But when I tried to kill the Corpus, This happens!!

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Game don't recognize the mods set like undscover .
EXPECTEC RESULT: I should have hit the corret sequence.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 
First time to me.

Warframe0529.jpg

DESCRIPTION: A couple things I noticed while using a Sepulcrum with a Falcor(thrown melee). 1: Sepulcrum's secondary fire mode doesn't activate. 2: If I throw the Falcor without waiting for the full wind up, it does weird things like hanging in the air or returning very slowly.

TYPE:

In-Game

DESCRIPTION:

After building up a combo counter with any of the new Tenet Melee weapons (only isolated to these as I've tested on other melee weapons and no issues), the moment you cast Ash's bladestorm and the clones finish attacking, all your built up combo counter is gone immediately.  

The same thing occurs with Khora and her whipclaw.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: When exiting the granum void the larva spawns quite far away from the player and then de-spawns before you can reach it
VISUAL: none
REPRODUCTION: I just try to spawn a lich on Hydra Pluto and it happens 
EXPECTED RESULT: The larva should stick around long enough for me to attack it or spawn closer to the player and not 600m away 
OBSERVED RESULT: larva spawns quite far away from the player and then de-spawns before you can reach it
REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every other time I try to Spawn a lich

TYPE: Weapon Bug: Ferrox
DESCRIPTION: i was doing a Void rift to unseal Relics when a really annoying sound starting happening, which was the sound of the reactant being picked up over and over again. i thought it was just the reactant at first but it turns out it works with any kind of pickup. For some reason, around 50% of the time when i would throw the weapon it would prevent me from getting loot pickups and they would act very similarly to how loot pickups act if you're in Limbo's rift, but the pickup sound would happen over and over again. This would only fix itself once i switched back to the Ferrox.
VISUAL:

Spoiler

warframebug.png

Spoiler

warframe_bug_2.png

REPRODUCTION: My initial impression was that pickups you were vacuuming to you as you threw the weapon would not be picked up, but this was proven false as later in the mission i discovered that once the bug was happening i could walk around and not be able to pick up anything. i have three theories as to why this is happening 1: it has something to do with the reactant in the Relic unsealing version of missions, 2: the Carrier prime's ability to change ammo into a different type is reacting strangely to having the Ferrox throw and on the field (not likely, but it could still be related to carrier prime), 3: My "state" is being changed when i throw the Ferrox and somehow this "state" change is making it impossible to pick up items.
EXPECTED RESULT: i should be able to pick up items despite having thrown a throwing spear type item
OBSERVED RESULT: all the loot pickups hovered below me until i picked up my spear after throwing it.
REPRODUCTION RATE: it happened roughly 40-50% of the time when i would throw the spear, which made it difficult to narrow down anything more specific as to what was causing the issue.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [I was using my Requiem Ultimatum to summon my Sister, but it summoned Sister of another player in public match]
VISUAL: [Item was summoning, functioning like it was supposed to, but the Sister wasn't mine]
REPRODUCTION: [I guess run public match with Indifferent sister, summon ultimatum and watch if the sister is yours or not, it was 0:30 sec into the mission]
EXPECTED RESULT: [My Requiem ultimatun should summon MY Sister, not other player's]
OBSERVED RESULT: [My Requiem Ultimatum was used by ME and it spawned other players Sister and it was consumed and gone]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [My sister was indifferent, so not likely to spawn, so I used ultimatum to get her anyways, but it failed to summon mine, so I wasn't trying it again in public matchup and have to go SOLO MODE to not to trigger it again with the same failed results and consume another of my Requiem Ultimatum for ''another player but me'']

2 hours ago, Forcium said:

TYPE:

In-Game

DESCRIPTION:

After building up a combo counter with any of the new Tenet Melee weapons (only isolated to these as I've tested on other melee weapons and no issues), the moment you cast Ash's bladestorm and the clones finish attacking, all your built up combo counter is gone immediately.  

The same thing occurs with Khora and her whipclaw.

That's not a bug, it's intentional. The Tenet Grigori and Livia melee weapons have a mechanic that pauses the combo counter when they are holstered. So much like the Xoris, they reset when certain Warframe abilities that take advantage of combo are used. 

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION:I was doing the Mars junction, and when I was frozen by frost the Solena ephimera started to freak out

VISUAL: ycUr2kh.jpeg
REPRODUCTION: after being frozen by Frost after you thaw they will pulsate with that texture
EXPECTED RESULT: Return to normal
OBSERVED RESULT: They seem to get the frost effect on them when frozen but when they unfreeze they become this
REPRODUCTION RATE: I Have tried 3 times and all times they have done this

TYPE: In-Game, Visual

DESCRIPTION: Tenet Livia loses it's elemental FX randomly, appears in hand in holstered state randomly, and the beam (energy color) reverts to original color inside missions.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Beam color is broken all the time inside mission. Elemental FX seems to be broken half the time. Holstered state problem being quite rare, might be related to hacking consoles whilst having the melee weapon in hand.

On 2021-07-10 at 3:14 PM, cococciolo said:

the tenet versions of the tetra, detron, and flux can use the unique augments of the basic versions. all skana versions can also use the unique augments of the basic skana and they all have better stats too. those are just the ones off the top of my head.

That's not scientific enough, have you tried napkin math?

On 2021-07-09 at 10:51 AM, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Can you please make Bright Purity incompatible with Prisma Skana then please? For consistency.

My napkin math indicates that between the better crit stats and higher base damage, the Prisma Skana without the augment is stronger than the basic Skana is with the augment.

Seems fair that a weapon with a higher mastery rank requirement should be better than a variant with a lower mastery rank requirement.  
Guess we'll be seeing changes to prisma skana,prisma dual cleavers,and other weapons that can use augments because weapon variants with higher requirements aren't supposed to be..stronger than variants with lower mastery rank requirements.   

Weapon progression shouldn't exist apparently.

Rip kuva hek. It died before it lived. 2021 - 2021.

DESCRIPTION: Went to run a Corpus Sister mission on Gulliver Phobos while set to public
VISUAL:

Thrall marker on map

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Grineer

End screen with Sister dialog

REPRODUCTION: I finished the mission, got the Sister dialog and I think I got my murmurs.
EXPECTED RESULT: To be on a Corpus mission with hounds, not Grineer thralls
OBSERVED RESULT: Grineer mission with thralls.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Node is cleared, so I wouldn't be able to tell unless it happens again next Sister.

Archived