Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Gratller Damage

SuperBernas99

Here i was thinking the kuva Grattler was a reguler grattler with a bot more crit chance and status chance wich i was prety exited about but for my surprise one of the stat chance was actualy the damage, went from 100->50 on hit and 205->155.... What a Joke.... Use the Reguler gratler instade, any riven will make it better then the kuva one, i have done the damage tests myself

Boy Meets World Gun GIF

meh, I still greatly enjoy the Kuva Grattler for the feel of it, the grind to level 40 didn't feel like a grind at all, I had a blast!. sure, my Ayanga is more viable for things like Steel Path or Orphix mode, but I also do Arbitrations and my Kuva Grattler holds up fine there. 

I know it's an unpopular opinion - some might even say heretical - but not everything is about having the absolute highest possible damage. if the new variant of a weapon is more fun, and this one is, then that's good enough for me. 

Yeah that Nerf on its dmg output was really outta the blue. Super stoked to get it and now that I look at its stats I'm really debating calling it a day out of disappointment.

De what's the point in bringing out a "new/upgraded version of something" that's in "harder" content. And make it worse than it's original?

I get the 2.0 increase to crit and status. Nerfing the firerate for the instant windup makes sense too. But that much of a hit on its damage outputs makes it kind of a waste.

It's like having an old reliable 100% wooden table and replacing it with a new marble top table but with cardboard legs...

uh.. so is the wiki just wrong then? it says it has the same damage as the regular grattler and ontop of that gets the 25-60% damage bonus from being a kuva weapon

also dont forget double magazine size, which is very nice for the grattler.

27 minutes ago, Cybercobra2 said:

uh.. so is the wiki just wrong then? it says it has the same damage as the regular grattler and ontop of that gets the 25-60% damage bonus from being a kuva weapon

also dont forget double magazine size, which is very nice for the grattler.

Archwing mode has the same base damage as normal Grattler, it’s the atmospheric mode that has nerfed base damage

On 2021-07-09 at 4:23 AM, TARINunit9 said:

Kohm fans be like

Kuva Kohm was less damage but could hit 100% status (pre-rework) without needing a riven.  This is just a flat downgrade from the original.

4 hours ago, zuraja said:

Kuva Kohm was less damage but could hit 100% status (pre-rework) without needing a riven.  

Kuva K has less base damage, and then lower damage a second time due to harsher falloff, and less ammo per magazine, and less ammo total. So the Kuva one just flat-out accomplishes less

The original Grattler felt much more fun than this one, which even in archwing missions just seems to be less damaging. It certainly seems to be MR fodder, unlike the ayanga which is much better all round.

The Kuva Hek also... not that I expected much from it, fails to meet even those low expectations.

As someone who uses the regular grattler extensively the kuva variant ia a significant upgrade

Mostly because the magazine is doubled and the spool timer is removed.

It doesnt do more damage than the regular variant but the dps is definitely increased. Less reloading and more consistent damage output make it an upgrade.

Having said that, the riven dispostion of the regular is what makes it superior. If you have a good riven then the regular variant is great but out the gate kuva grattler is superior.

Archived