Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

[DE]Megan

So, does the fact that I keep losing all my pickups from missions on Deimos all of a sudden count as an emergency? How about that I just got stuck as my operator and my warframe and everything on my gear wheel vanished for the rest of the mission? I used most of my revives trying to stay alive as my operator because apparently it's possible for operators to go down and be revived as if they were a frame with this fantastic little bug. 

I swear if I miss out on a necramech pod because you refuse to fix your buggy mess of a game, I'm going to be livid. Grinding for this thing for what feels like weeks now only to start having my rewards randomly vanish on me.

I don't know what happening but recent update updated also bug library. More times than ever I can be stuck in situations when my warframe can't use skills and melee attacks, or nothing at all. Also in RJ missions there were few instances when my menu just bugged and I could not see my skills or have wrong skills shown. Not that I complain about seeing my RJ menu while doing survival but since my warframe can't set Void Hole in center of random room then seeing warframe skills would be more helpfull. ;)

I like to see DE in the awkward situation of wanting to strengthen the main weapon on the one hand and not wanting players to use it on a large scale on the other. like melee weapons.

You will find that this is PVE, not PVP,Let's wait and see how the new powerful weapons will be treated by DE.

Why does that make any difference at all? If you think about it, DE wants to give us decent content. If we have masses of gear that trivializes everything then DE will struggle with making good challenging content.

9分钟前 , krc473 说:

Why does that make any difference at all? If you think about it, DE wants to give us decent content. If we have masses of gear that trivializes everything then DE will struggle with making good challenging content.

When you are playing PVP, a weapon is too strong causing everyone to use him, the game will become meaningless and destroy the balance, but you should not target a set of too much weakening when playing PVE games, why not think about strengthening other weapons, so that they and melee weapons to a balance, but chose to weaken a very strong weapon to achieve balance, to say DE strengthens long-range weapons. In the simple task inside the player with melee or long-range difference is not big. Because the enemies are very vulnerable. But to the Road of Steel, the situation is different, players need strong weapons to kill monsters, but DE weakened melee, but there is no excessive strengthening of firearms, which is equivalent to weakening the desire of players to play the game, we are playing PVE games, why DE to make such changes? Does it mean that the feeling of the game AI is also important?

vor 16 Minuten schrieb NickMiku:

I like to see DE in the awkward situation of wanting to strengthen the main weapon on the one hand and not wanting players to use it on a large scale on the other. like melee weapons, DE if you think about it with your brain, then you will find that this is PVE, not PVP,Let's wait and see how the new powerful weapons will be treated by DE.

ever tried new aoe primary weapons? lvl 250 on SP and the thing needs 1-2 shots and also has 11.62 range.

for a single target you can use secodary or mele as an emergency. but with mele i have had poor experience at sisters. but headshots doing hardcore damage.

and read forum rules. message must be packed appropriately. otherwise a mod comes and topic is gone and we just wasted our time.

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

3rd Week of not being able to earn Nightwave Cred, disappointing to say the least DE for the lack of forward planning. 

Can we please get some idea of what is going on, other than you blame it on Tennocon for not wanting to do anything with a Nightwave Extension for players who play this game for more than an hour. 

Considering that building the new frame Yareli Requires Nitain Extract to Build, if a player is Capped at NW Prestige 60, has spent all their points and didn't back stock Nitain, we just can't build Yareli. THIS is a PROBLEM! There is no other way to get Nitain at the moment. Please increase the NW Cap, or.. just don't cap it? Why does it have a cap anyway?

22 minutes ago, Dr.Forma said:

Considering that building the new frame Yareli Requires Nitain Extract to Build, if a player is Capped at NW Prestige 60, has spent all their points and didn't back stock Nitain, we just can't build Yareli. THIS is a PROBLEM! There is no other way to get Nitain at the moment. Please increase the NW Cap, or.. just don't cap it? Why does it have a cap anyway?

Correct, makes it hard if a player stuffs up and uses all their Creds thinking they can get more, working off past Nightwaves it's been extended.

I have plenty of stuff but what annoys me is I'm into my third week of no creds, I capped mine ages ago, it sucks.

On 2021-07-12 at 1:37 PM, Slayer-. said:

Correct, makes it hard if a player stuffs up and uses all their Creds thinking they can get more, working off past Nightwaves it's been extended.

I have plenty of stuff but what annoys me is I'm into my third week of no creds, I capped mine ages ago, it sucks.

So, I have to agree with this one.  

Going back to the beginning, the purpose of Nightwave was to supplant the Alert system.  The Alert system was a 24/7/365 system, which constantly had something to do....assuming you didn't already have the content.  That is to say, the failing of Alerts were that once you'd accumulated a lot of content they ceased mattering.  You'd be looking for thing A, and it would come up for reward at 2:00 am local time...and not reappear for weeks.  

DE decided to fix that by having the Nightwave.  So far it's been a bad joke, where they introduce infinite grind potential....then cap it with a maximum standing.  They extend the Nightwave...and forget to increase the cap.  They introduce a new warframe that requires Nitain, and isn't a prime, after you can no longer get additional Nightwave credits.  

What an utter mess.

Seriously though, who is surprised?  So far the Nightwave has been getting longer and longer, with intermissions longer than the story bits.  DE's probably sitting on this, so they can announce Nightwave 2.0 during tennocon.  At which point it'll be another feature.  I'm just skipping the stuff, and I think everyone else should too.  The rewards pool is largely a joke, considering that the highlight of this one was the conclave mods being added to the regular pool....and I've yet to even see why these mods exist in PvE.

I patiently waited for hotfixes to engage my Kuva Lich, which was patiently waiting for my attention for quite some time.

As our "nemesis" is supposed to be an epic encounter we have to climb to through murmur farming and random encounters, getting stuck at "Eliminate the target" after vanquishing lich and killing everything on a ship and around it was kind of an epic failure.

I usually don't abort missions. Last times I remember aborting were: because of hotfix during Railjack with returning to Dojo locked behind "You need to update first", because of Razorback getting invulnerable to bursas, and now because of no way to finish the mission after killing lich.

My other sorrows with that particular update are Nightwave cap, Berserker being now useless on bosses without any ads, and glaives.

It seems that heavy attack charge time is not affected by mods, so it feels rather clunky to throw glaives now. Sometimes throw stops working at all (instead of registering long press game triggers quick attack the moment I press the button), but then surprisingly throw works again while in the air, and refuses to work on the ground. So I have to jump every time I want to perform a throw.

Also pistol+glaive detonation button is still abysmal. You want to detonate a glaive with your primary? Use one button. With your pistol? Use another. With your pistol, but carrying a datamass? Same button as primary again. I understand controllers having limited buttons, but for keyboard+mouse player that controls still seem pretty irritating.

Otherwise thanks for the update, I hope to enjoy it soon after some more hotfixes.

When playing Volt If I use transference near the shield wall the game equip it on the frame like I would press e. If I transfer back i have it equipped with my sidearm. I dont think that is intentional as having shield on frame is useless while in operator form. Please take a look at it. Thank you very much for the new content. Looking forward for a new war

2 hours ago, Dr.Forma said:

It's a problem, alright.

One that exists between the chair and the keyboard. Prestige max is a lot of creds, and if you don't use any to stock up some Nitain for any items that might be introduced between Nightwaves, that's on you.

But hey, you can always actually hit up the Ghoul Bounties in the Plains when they (frequently) reoccur - those drop Nitain fairly well at 4-6% drop rate, plus still having the bounty bonus give an extra roll if memory serves.

It's a lot better than hunting 1% drops from Sabotage Caches.

This is the summary of this totally subpar update:

1. The lich annoyance is doubled by having us kill the lich twice, second time in railjack just because DE showed us that lich fights will happen in railjack.
  2. Another level of RNG introduced by having tenet weapon 'sisters' which have the same effect as  just grinding the boring Granum void again and again.
  3. Robot hounds need a new resource which is only available in granum void. Very easily it can be seen as an attempt to make us play game modes which were no fun, just to buy time for DE.
  4. A sub par frame Yareli, which cannot even kill sortie enemies properly, or provide support. She has just the god damn skateboard as a damage reduction ability, which is extremely bad to use in the tight maps that the game generates, not to mention each map has crates and barrels which can easily stop the board. Same issue as Gauss' mach rush. It is as if DE just tests frames in open world areas, and if a frame works there against level 1 enemies there, they just ship the update out.
  5. Instead of buffing the baseline mods of primary and secondary, the 'buffs' we get are band-aid 'galvanised mods' and arcanes. Again, easy to see that DE just wants to force us to play non-fun game modes. Steel path is not fun, its a boring grind. It gives the same amount of credits, relics and materials as a normal node.

I can deal with bugs, not this.

EDIT # 1

So this is regarding the new 'tenet' weapons of SoP. I simply believe that DE is just trying to target 2 categories of players here: braindeads and newbies. Here are my reasons for it:

1. 4 out of 8 new weapons have some sort of AoE ability, either a alt fire grenade, enemy chaining, AoE blast on impact or shot ricochet. Meaning that players can just blindly aim anywhere and still get the kill.
  2. Tenet Diplos and Tenet Envoy have their alt fire homing ability on zoom. Meaning players are either so dumb or don't even care about checking controls that DE has to put the alt fire on zoom, instead of the standard MMB.
  3. The only weapon which rewards accurate shots this update, the Tenet Spirex has a low rate of fire, but guess what? Its an AoE.

My simple point is that the AoE weapons are already broken because there is a minimal penalty to firing them close to our own feet. Since these weapons can clear large areas, they will be preferred over something like Tiberon prime (for example). Then DE cries foul over the fact that people re not using their older guns. The fault is in their own system. They are trying to please newbies and brain deads so that they can get more players in their game. This will just keep numbers up on paper, but not give them a stable community.

Man it's been how many days since the update and I'm already so burned out...

I'll catch the streams to get that free Loki maybe, now that my parts are /useless/ but I think I've had enough of this crap for /another/ dozen months.

Ping me when the game's good.

I just worked my ass off to get to Legendary Rank 1 (aka MR31) for the sole reason of increasing my Warframe/Weapon mod capacity to 31 (62 with Orokin Catalyst/Reactor) only to see that it doesn't work.

I really hope this is a glitch or something y'all accidentally forgot about.

I can't imagine why we wouldn't get the increased mod capacity after working this damn hard.

Make Tenet Diplos seeking round go for the head.  You Toss out Arcanes and such that give bonus for headshot, but make a seeking weapon that doesn't let you get headshots or even aim properly because of how it triggers the seeking function.  #logic

15 hours ago, Dreddgrave said:

Man it's been how many days since the update and I'm already so burned out...

I'll catch the streams to get that free Loki maybe, now that my parts are /useless/ but I think I've had enough of this crap for /another/ dozen months.

Ping me when the game's good.

Honestly the parts shouldn't have gotten to the point there are now, DE promised us that vault rotations would be monitored for frequency and what people want, but we've had none of that for nearly 3 years now regarding Loki.

I wouldn't be so salty that your Loki Prime parts are plummeting in price, if you really were dedicated to the grind you'd wait until after tennocon because he's still not unvaulted, anyone that doesn't watch the stream and haven't jumped through the hoops to get the rewards won't have one.

Besides that, I've long thought that the free market is BS, every other drop in the game is regulated tightly with drop tables that are updated every Update, Prime Frames should not be accumulating the price they are for being out of rotation for so long.

Its been 2 times in a row I kill a sister but the final missions keep gitched me out.

More things you broke with this update: Void Storm missions.

The objectives was: 1- destroy a few crew ships (no probleme here done)

2- Destoys 3 things on big ship to get inside (done too)

3- Destroy the generator, the one that most not overload the temperature. (done)

then it was supposed to be it, but nope they asked to destroy  (again) the same 3 things on that ship that I already destroyed, so I got stuck in mission.....

Archived