Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

[DE]Megan

It's not even this patch that bothers me anymore, it's the intention behind it, you don't even care how the players want to play the game anymore, your main concern is how you want the players to play, it's hopeless and depressing.

So the kill requirement for the new galvanized mods means that we can only use the guns that could already kill in the Steel Path. It does not diversify gameplay as anything that couldn't compete before still has no way to benefit from the new mods.

So baisically, we still only use melee with a Kuva Nukor or Cedo as a CO primer.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated Vermisplicer description from "attack up to five" to "attack up to three". 

"Gun Buffs" are sure looking like nerfs to me. :facepalm:

Fixed 50k Kuva not appearing in Teshin's Steel Path Honors offerings.

Thank you.

In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground.

Remember the DevStream where you guys said "We are going to nerf melee 10% and buff guns 90%" ?  Was I a fool to believe you?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Barring any emergencies this will be our last Hotfix before TennoCon

tennocon is more than a week away, and we probably wont get any fixes shortly after...

so that means there will be at least one to two more week where yareli is just useless and buggy in SO many ways, kuva hek somehow is not a hek, galvanized status mods dont work properly..

1 hour ago, DarknessNightshade said:

So:

- No adjustments to lich adaptation/damage reduction for guns other than Arquebex and similar OP guns as intended

- No fixed mod descriptions for Umbral mods as the set now only provides 48.8% Tau Resist

- No fix for galvanised mods not working on projectiles

- No fix for people not able to finish their Sister/Lich's third stab

- No fix for loss of control when someone else is Vanquish/Converting their lich in the same mission

Until Tennocon?

I don't think players are going to put up with these chamges for that long, especially those jumping back into the update.

Please reconsider doing another hotfix run for the above issues.

This ^

Barring any emergencies this will be our last Hotfix before TennoCon

Don’t mean to question what’s an emergency but I’m sure you guys are aware that the Galvanized +damage per status effect mods are not working correctly on projectiles. 

hace 2 horas, DebrisFlow dijo:

Since you are looking at Ambassador can you also change the drop chance and make it somehow humanly acceptable? The expected time to get 3 x 8% + 1 x 16% rotation C in four different survivals with a forced Railjack intro is making that weapon one of the most frustrating and inexplicably dishonest grinds of the entire game. 

Seriously, what were the devs thinking when gating that average gun behind such an absurd grind? That players will get so annoyed that they will buy it for platinum? Why such a dishonest anti-consumer practice?

This!  please wtf? the gring for the weapon is insane! the only way to getting it is by buying it with PLAT!  is that or keep the insane grind to never even get a part =l!
Really love to farm stuff, and I do get warframe is that kind of game but the drop chance of the parts is so freaking LOW, and is on rotation C, WHY? so I have to be there in a long boring RJ mission for 20min each time just for 8%?  I mean if your point was actually make people BUY the weapon instead of farming it you are doing a great job DE.

Meanwhile, I still haven't gotten my Tennocon Merch... The stuff I ordered the first day you could? The stuff I'm supposed to have to make me feel like I'm there? 

That's just on top of the horrific grind and lack of concern for everything in the update. Core features aren't working. Lol. Like. The entire reason you nerfed melee and added the mods... Yet the mods aren't even working. How is that possible?  

And Yareli? The absolute worst frame ever. I thought sevagoth was bad... Since I haven't touched him since the 15 forma. But then there's this. Absolutely, positively, useless. 

But hey. Making more money is more important than things working or being fun. So. Cool. 

PLEASE can we have Scattered Justice able to be equipped on the Kuva Hek.  And I'll mention again maybe letting us target an enemy more than once with the Tenet Diplos.  I'd have to double-check, but it, the Buzlok, and the Sepulcrum MIGHT all need tweaking when it comes to hitting units like Ospreys.  The bullets just orbit them really fast instead of hitting them from what I've seen of my Diplos so far.

14 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Meanwhile, I still haven't gotten my Tennocon Merch... The stuff I ordered the first day you could? The stuff I'm supposed to have to make me feel like I'm there? 

That's just on top of the horrific grind and lack of concern for everything in the update. Core features aren't working. Lol. Like. The entire reason you nerfed melee and added the mods... Yet the mods aren't even working. How is that possible?  

And Yareli? The absolute worst frame ever. I thought sevagoth was bad... Since I haven't touched him since the 15 forma. But then there's this. Absolutely, positively, useless. 

But hey. Making more money is more important than things working or being fun. So. Cool. 

Whoa now, sevagoth bad? Thats on you, hes obscenely good.  My boy is basically valkyr, if valkyr wasn't completely useless 

on kill on galvanized mods  are fine and all but melee has CO , blood rush, berserker  , weeping wounds which synergies with each other , more status = more CO damage, more cc = more speed  berserker , but in guns u need to kill to get it going , also we need more galvanized mods

And also pls pls pls make melee back to it used to be 

Also appropriate suggestion would be to have different type of galvanized mods for sniper also current ones have no actual benefit whatsoever

Missed change:

• In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground.

I was one of the ones reporting this, so I guess it's nice to see it actually acknowledged.

I really wish you guys would reconsider. The only way to pull this off before was to bullet jump+aimglide+melee+jump+aimglide+melee. Yeah, you could throw two before touching the ground, but 1) it took practice to pull off, and felt rewarding, and 2) it's always been explicitly faster to throw them by doing short double jumps. All the previous method did was give you more mobility at the cost of fire rate, while - again - being a learned skill - something we have precious little of in Warframe.

Please reconsider this nerf.

Archived