Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why you shouldn't stab your lich every time

Thaxano

@Thaxano

I'm just going to point out that your theory of unlocking two words in a single Lich mission, when a Lich does spawn, isn't wrong... But its incomplete. You can technically find out all 3 words as long as there are Lancers for the Lich to convert. I've had over 60 active thralls in a single mission... Although it isn't easy to do so, its very possible to do it... as long as there are spawns happening, obviously...

But, this can't be done in an Exterminate mission, which is where the "maximum 20 thralls in a mission" limit is actively enforced.

il y a 4 minutes, Uhkretor a dit :

@Thaxano

I'm just going to point out that your theory of unlocking two words in a single Lich mission, when a Lich does spawn, isn't wrong... But its incomplete. You can technically find out all 3 words as long as there are Lancers for the Lich to convert. I've had over 60 active thralls in a single mission... Although it isn't easy to do so, its very possible to do it... as long as there are spawns happening, obviously...

But, this can't be done in an Exterminate mission, which is where the "maximum 20 thralls in a mission" limit is actively enforced.

60?! O_o
My lich usually just stopped transform them at some point, even by provoking him by attacking it

1 hour ago, Thaxano said:

i tried my first sister by doing the popular way, she spawn before i got the first word so i killed her anyway like people said, fail -> level 2
i tried the first word i got in first place, fail -> level 3
i tried the second word in first place, fail -> level 4
i tried the third word in first place and of the two other in second place, fail -> level 5
i got the last word while doing the chase with a oull, my sister was level 5, she could proc on us radiactive and poison, she also can teleport and become invisible, she could regen her life at some point, it was an absolute pain in the ass...

What ? How can neither of the 3 unlocked requeims be for first position ? Or did you just try any 3 random requiems before they were unlocked?

I really can't account for extremely bad luck either , I can only suggest what's been effective for me on average. 

1 hour ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

No, it just weak players who invent strategies. Any boss battle strongly depends on your skills and gear.

You play survival, defense etc.

There are 2 opposing scenarios.

1. Kill the boss

2. Spawn +10 murmur... by letting the boss loose.

Those 2 are factually in the way of oneanother and it's exclusively, and always, on the developers to make sure their design doesn't go there.

For all continous maps, players killing the boss quick, cost the other players time and effort, objectively and certified. Factually. And that was the developers' choice, they could have done in any of a billion ways, including some there were actual fun gameplay.

I don't know why me doing my objective, should cost the other players, I don't know what they were thinking.

There is no reason, that I know of, gameplay should frustrate the players and have them working cross purpose in a co-op game, but maybe you know more than me and can explain the point.

2 hours ago, Thaxano said:

60?! O_o
My lich usually just stopped transform them at some point, even by provoking him by attacking it

Well, I just pretend the Lich is my companion, that's how much damage it does... In the meantime, it keeps converting Lancers... After a while, I look at the minimap and I can't see the map with all those thrall markers. I went to investigate and it had converted that many.

Honestly, I thought it was impossible due to that "max 20 thrall" limit, so I had to confirm how many were there... And yes, it wasn't spawning more thralls beyond that point until I started stabbing the already existing ones, because spawns couldn't happen due to all "actives" being, well... Thrall Lancers...

Thanks for reducing spawns to 1/4th on solo missions, DE... Reminds me that Steel Path is actually more entertaining and worthwhile...

I'm taking a different strat as I play solo. Liches I'll carry on stabbing and brute forcing the sequence as murmur grinding is still too slow for my liking. Liches spawn less frequently as well. High level liches are still easy even with the latest changes.

Sisters I'll ignore until I have a couple of reauiems revealed. I'll take out their dog for the murmur but then I move on. They seem to spawn every other mission for me anyway. Venus has a ton of good missions and I can be well into my third requiem by the time I'm ready to go and then I'll get it unveiled on photos if I'm not using oull.

I'll keep the sisters low rank because the ones that teleport are borderline busted as they often port and have full sheilds when they reappear. 

Le 10/07/2021 à 21:20, Thaxano a dit :

what if everyone was thinking like me and told you to keep your lich to take every thrall possible?

Man... this thread has been very entertaining, but this very statement... hi-la-ri-ous.

"What if things were different, wouldn't things be different ?"... yes, but it's not the case now innit ?

Now you've been asking why people prefer to stab, so I'm gonna give you my breakdown on this issue.

Couple things to keep in mind :

I have not touched lich since the sister update, I can only talk on why this was the case before, how this mindset came about in the first place. I can't yet tell how much the recent changes impacted the old way of lich hunting, maybe some of my points won't be valid anymore, but I have the sneacking suspicion that some others will still apply perfectly.

I'll assume that we're only talking about playing in a public group, since going solo / with friends / with premade negates all form of arguing.

Here we go, first thing : even if your way of doing it was faster, it is so much more convoluted that it makes it straight up not viable for public play. You need to have random players act competently, draw grineers to the lich, not spread out through the map, not kill grineers too early and of course, not kill the lich. It is such a headache that I'd rather spend a full extra hour downing a lich than babysitting every squad I get in.

2 lich cannot spawn at once. Every second that you spend hogging your lich, it diminushes the chances of someone else's lich to also spawn later during the same mission. So you might be happy on your end grinding thralls, while all other players that'd want to try their requiem on their lich are just stopped in their tracks because of your little confort. The other people might even have all 3 requiem, and so you'd just be flat out wasting their time.

While you are spending time keeping your lich around, kitting grineers to it and all that jazz, people that stab will go on with the mission, possibly spawn more lich, go on to the next mission and so on and so forth, while you are still in the same mission struggling to turn that last lancer into a thrall. For sure you might be making more murmur per mission, but you are also spending much more time in each mission. I'm not even sure of which is exactly faster, but if I had to make a broad estimation, I'd say that the cons of each strategy negates the pros of the other, and that if there was a difference, it would be very much negligeable.

That said, stabbing has a huge advantage in the sense that you can sometimes get lucky and bypass one or several requiems. It's some big rng for sure, but over the course of 30 lich, it's gonna happen many enough time to be significant. It's worth what it's worth, but I once one shot a lich on her first appearance through sheer luck, which is garanteed to have never happened if I didn't go for the stab. In that sense, in the long run, stabbing is straight up superior.

Now, for the "I don't want to fight a lvl5 lich" argument... I haven't yet touched the new max lvl lich, but I'm hearing some people are not having any trouble with them. So in light of this, since so much of the game is decided in the arsenal, I cannot take this argument seriously. Just use the MANY tools at our disposal and take on a semi proper opponent for once, or don't go in public games.

There, those are the many reasons why, at least before the update and, according to the patch note and what I've been reading here since, you should be stabbing your lich right away in public games.

And if we had met in a group during previous update, I would have shot down your lich on sight and any other unit getting close to it, and something's telling me that I won't be acting very differently with sisters, unless I missed some major changes regarding all this.

9 hours ago, Thaxano said:

if you don't trust me, you may trust the wiki, i let you read it... otherwise i will not try to convince someone that just don't want to trust me

"When a Kuva Lich invades a mission, they will randomly convert any enemy around (including Latchers) into a Thrall. This can be used to "farm" Requiem Murmur fragments up to the mission's Thrall cap."

According to the wiki, the thrall numbers are capped on missions and liches only help to spawn thralls faster.

On 2021-07-10 at 1:58 PM, (PSN)thowed said:

I stab mine every time.  It opens up the next planet with more capture, exterminate and rescue missions which speeds up the process.  I really hate the moochers that go public and won't stab but are sure there to get the progress from other people.  Take that bs solo if it's such a good idea to not stab your lich.

Agreed I have this happening quite a bit.. it's very irritating sometimes I'll ask myself why do these people have a lich if there not gonna stab it for more faster murmur there best off not having a lich..

Il y a 9 heures, 0_The_F00l a dit :

What ? How can neither of the 3 unlocked requeims be for first position ? Or did you just try any 3 random requiems before they were unlocked?

I really can't account for extremely bad luck either , I can only suggest what's been effective for me on average. 

ah is said the first time i tried, i didn't have the first word, and once i got the right one, the second was false
yeah it was bad luck but with with my strategy even with this bad luck the lich/sister couldn't be level 5 anyway and rarely level 4

Il y a 7 heures, Uhkretor a dit :

Well, I just pretend the Lich is my companion, that's how much damage it does... In the meantime, it keeps converting Lancers... After a while, I look at the minimap and I can't see the map with all those thrall markers. I went to investigate and it had converted that many.

Honestly, I thought it was impossible due to that "max 20 thrall" limit, so I had to confirm how many were there... And yes, it wasn't spawning more thralls beyond that point until I started stabbing the already existing ones, because spawns couldn't happen due to all "actives" being, well... Thrall Lancers...

Thanks for reducing spawns to 1/4th on solo missions, DE... Reminds me that Steel Path is actually more entertaining and worthwhile...

so, you've used nyx on the lich to make it your friend and it still continue to make thrall even beyong known limit?

Il y a 7 heures, Butterfly85 a dit :

I'm taking a different strat as I play solo. Liches I'll carry on stabbing and brute forcing the sequence as murmur grinding is still too slow for my liking. Liches spawn less frequently as well. High level liches are still easy even with the latest changes.

Sisters I'll ignore until I have a couple of reauiems revealed. I'll take out their dog for the murmur but then I move on. They seem to spawn every other mission for me anyway. Venus has a ton of good missions and I can be well into my third requiem by the time I'm ready to go and then I'll get it unveiled on photos if I'm not using oull.

I'll keep the sisters low rank because the ones that teleport are borderline busted as they often port and have full sheilds when they reappear. 

"high level liches are still easy even with the lates changes" wait what?

Il y a 1 heure, sitfesz a dit :

"When a Kuva Lich invades a mission, they will randomly convert any enemy around (including Latchers) into a Thrall. This can be used to "farm" Requiem Murmur fragments up to the mission's Thrall cap."

According to the wiki, the thrall numbers are capped on missions and liches only help to spawn thralls faster.

"Up to a maximum of 10 Thralls can spawn in a mission naturally, and a Kuva Lich is also limited to enthralling 10 enemies, thus up to 20 Thralls can be encountered in a given Kuva Lich-controlled node"

a mission by itself spawn 10 thrall max, a lich can spawn 10 thrall (or more with what uhkretor said before) what the lich bring in term of thrall fill up the maximum of the map but the maximum thrall transformation of the lich can exceed this limit, exemple:
4 thrall spawned in the mission, then the liche come... in that case once the lich transform 6 grineer into thrall, there will be 10 thrall in the mission, so the mission will not spontaneously spawn thrall, BUT the lich can still transform 4 more thrall to make the 10 thrall transformation a liche can do (or more since whet uhkretor said before)

@Thaxano  Liches I find easier, they dont have a companion hound bouncing my skills and stealing my guns. Grineer adds dont hit you with as much firepower as Corpus so less stuff flying around the screen.

I also use Nyx, 125% strength Psychic Bolts = sayanora to sheilds and armour 😊

Il y a 3 heures, Fallen77 a dit :

Man... this thread has been very entertaining, but this very statement... hi-la-ri-ous.

"What if things were different, wouldn't things be different ?"... yes, but it's not the case now innit ?

Now you've been asking why people prefer to stab, so I'm gonna give you my breakdown on this issue.

Couple things to keep in mind :

I have not touched lich since the sister update, I can only talk on why this was the case before, how this mindset came about in the first place. I can't yet tell how much the recent changes impacted the old way of lich hunting, maybe some of my points won't be valid anymore, but I have the sneacking suspicion that some others will still apply perfectly.

I'll assume that we're only talking about playing in a public group, since going solo / with friends / with premade negates all form of arguing.

Here we go, first thing : even if your way of doing it was faster, it is so much more convoluted that it makes it straight up not viable for public play. You need to have random players act competently, draw grineers to the lich, not spread out through the map, not kill grineers too early and of course, not kill the lich. It is such a headache that I'd rather spend a full extra hour downing a lich than babysitting every squad I get in.

2 lich cannot spawn at once. Every second that you spend hogging your lich, it diminushes the chances of someone else's lich to also spawn later during the same mission. So you might be happy on your end grinding thralls, while all other players that'd want to try their requiem on their lich are just stopped in their tracks because of your little confort. The other people might even have all 3 requiem, and so you'd just be flat out wasting their time.

While you are spending time keeping your lich around, kitting grineers to it and all that jazz, people that stab will go on with the mission, possibly spawn more lich, go on to the next mission and so on and so forth, while you are still in the same mission struggling to turn that last lancer into a thrall. For sure you might be making more murmur per mission, but you are also spending much more time in each mission. I'm not even sure of which is exactly faster, but if I had to make a broad estimation, I'd say that the cons of each strategy negates the pros of the other, and that if there was a difference, it would be very much negligeable.

That said, stabbing has a huge advantage in the sense that you can sometimes get lucky and bypass one or several requiems. It's some big rng for sure, but over the course of 30 lich, it's gonna happen many enough time to be significant. It's worth what it's worth, but I once one shot a lich on her first appearance through sheer luck, which is garanteed to have never happened if I didn't go for the stab. In that sense, in the long run, stabbing is straight up superior.

Now, for the "I don't want to fight a lvl5 lich" argument... I haven't yet touched the new max lvl lich, but I'm hearing some people are not having any trouble with them. So in light of this, since so much of the game is decided in the arsenal, I cannot take this argument seriously. Just use the MANY tools at our disposal and take on a semi proper opponent for once, or don't go in public games.

There, those are the many reasons why, at least before the update and, according to the patch note and what I've been reading here since, you should be stabbing your lich right away in public games.

And if we had met in a group during previous update, I would have shot down your lich on sight and any other unit getting close to it, and something's telling me that I won't be acting very differently with sisters, unless I missed some major changes regarding all this.

it was meaned with the idea that the current popular way was just popular because of content creator on youtube etc thinking they're right and their sheep spreading their statement.

for the first paragraph:
-So it's more difficult to work together and don't kill absolutely everything than just brainlessly kill everything included lich? Does it seems being a problem when a mission on deimos need you to not kill everything in order to throw a flask on them to kill the most enemy possible in order to finish it?

second paragraph:
-i can't argue with that but if you want so badly trying your lich, go on solo mission you will be sure that is your lich who will spawn and you're free to stab it too, it's the same arguing as "if you want to not stab your lich, do it in solo", so i've to leave my strategy for the confort of people that just want to kill their lich whatever it cost because popularity prevent them from thinking otherwise

third paragraph:
-And you end up with a lich level 5 that's out of control instead of a level 3 max (4 if no luck), and let the lich convert grineer into thrall isn't much of a struggle it's easy, you just let her do whatever she want and come back to make some damage if she's not motivated, or use the void attraction of the tenno to bring her grinner just like you throw ants on a spider web

forth paragraph:
-You got luck for how many people that don't? with my strategy, at the end of the first planet the chance are bigger to kill it because you have already 2 word you just have to find the order which is more easier that blindly try it

fifth paragraph:
-go ahead, try a level 5 lich poison/magnetic/radioactive and tell me how it goes for you, i'm not someone that can't build a weapon or a warframe, they just get no more damage at some point and they randomly one shoot people that didn't have a bypass like nyx and her 4th ability... People have maybe the magic touch to know what to do the easy way but for now i don't have it and i'm not alone either

il y a 14 minutes, Butterfly85 a dit :

@Thaxano  Liches I find easier, they dont have a companion hound bouncing my skills and stealing my guns. Grineer adds dont hit you with as much firepower as Corpus so less stuff flying around the screen.

I also use Nyx, 125% strength Psychic Bolts = sayanora to sheilds and armour 😊

when i do psychic bolts on a sister it strip her shield and armor but not the damage reducer and it prevent me to down her with my weapons since she is full reducing it before the end and when i do it on a lich it has no effect...

so, you've used nyx on the lich to make it your friend and it still continue to make thrall even beyong known limit?

No, I simply ignored it. I had my Lich chase me through the map back and forth until I grew tired of stabbing thralls.

My Lich deals crap damage... Even though it isn't my case, against Liches that deal higher damage, doing this can be dangerous to the most average player.

There are some that prefer to simply... complain about murmurs being difficult to collect when the only thing they do is stab 10 thralls and then extract and then repeat the process several times... Can't do anything about those, as the choice to try stuff out is entirely up to them...

But the ones that want to get the most out of their Lich missions will end up trying stuff out, like using Liches as their own personal "thrall factory". Undoubtedly, the ones that follow this kind of choice will have an easier time to get murmurs, as they only have to survive AND without worrying about life support or defense targets...

when i do psychic bolts on a sister it strip her shield and armor but not the damage reducer and it prevent me to down her with my weapons since she is full reducing it before the end and when i do it on a lich it has no effect...

I've personally have had great success with psychic bolts and I'm not sure that's how the numbers work though I am not a numbers person. Assimilate doesn't hurt either.

il y a 22 minutes, Thaxano a dit :

it was meaned with the idea that the current popular way was just popular because of content creator on youtube etc thinking they're right and their sheep spreading their statement.

for the first paragraph:
-So it's more difficult to work together and don't kill absolutely everything than just brainlessly kill everything included lich? Does it seems being a problem when a mission on deimos need you to not kill everything in order to throw a flask on them to kill the most enemy possible in order to finish it?

second paragraph:
-i can't argue with that but if you want so badly trying your lich, go on solo mission you will be sure that is your lich who will spawn and you're free to stab it too, it's the same arguing as "if you want to not stab your lich, do it in solo", so i've to leave my strategy for the confort of people that just want to kill their lich whatever it cost because popularity prevent them from thinking otherwise

third paragraph:
-And you end up with a lich level 5 that's out of control instead of a level 3 max (4 if no luck), and let the lich convert grineer into thrall isn't much of a struggle it's easy, you just let her do whatever she want and come back to make some damage if she's not motivated, or use the void attraction of the tenno to bring her grinner just like you throw ants on a spider web

forth paragraph:
-You got luck for how many people that don't? with my strategy, at the end of the first planet the chance are bigger to kill it because you have already 2 word you just have to find the order which is more easier that blindly try it

fifth paragraph:
-go ahead, try a level 5 lich poison/magnetic/radioactive and tell me how it goes for you, i'm not someone that can't build a weapon or a warframe, they just get no more damage at some point and they randomly one shoot people that didn't have a bypass like nyx and her 4th ability... People have maybe the magic touch to know what to do the easy way but for now i don't have it and i'm not alone either

1st paragraph : yes, very much, in what world are you living ? Of course it's a pain every time you have to rely on randoms to do anything specific. And in Deimos the objective is at least telling you what to do, unlike with lich.

2nd paragraph : no it's not the same. You stab in pug because it benefits both people that want murmur and people that want to try their code. Not stabbing only benefits those that want murmur. YOUR technique is the outlier, YOU go solo. Should be common sense.

3rd paragraph : that's not my point at all. I'm saying that you are barely gaining any time by doing your thing in the long run. And as I've said already, having a lvl5 lich is not even something I'd consider in the balance of it all. At some point just git gud. If the devs managed to take it down, there's no reason we can't.

4th paragraph : missing the point again. First, I may have been lucky once to get a one shot, but that's not what's important. The fact is that, should you always stab, you MIGHT NOT get lucky, you WILL get lucky at some point. Maybe not a full one shot, but after 10 lich, you WILL have skipped between 2 and 5 requiems. Secondly, back to my 3rd point, your technique doesn't have any of the advantage you're presenting. It's taking roughly the same amount of time. Less missions, but the same amount of time. Only real difference, you diminush GREATLY your chances to ever get lucky with requiems by not stabbing whenever possible.

5th paragraph : git gud. The devs that supposedly never play their own game can take down a lvl 5. Many people on the forum have given ways to make it somewhat easy. The fact that some are having trouble doesn't mean anything. The game has always given us nothing but piss easy opponents, so it's expected that many are gonna be lost whenever we are given a halfway decent ennemy. I should finally have some breathing room tonight to play the game, so I'll take down a lich/sister or two at max lvl. If I indeed am completely overwhelmed, I'll make a public apology thread. But from experience with this game, I HIGHLY doubt that I'm gonna have even close to the trouble some are claiming to have here. I'll go solo of course.

I'll leave it at that. Something's telling me that you are less here to study which way is the best like you claim, and more to assert how much you are not a sheep like the other sheeps. 

Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but that's not the impression you're giving me right now...

il y a une heure, Uhkretor a dit :

No, I simply ignored it. I had my Lich chase me through the map back and forth until I grew tired of stabbing thralls.

My Lich deals crap damage... Even though it isn't my case, against Liches that deal higher damage, doing this can be dangerous to the most average player.

There are some that prefer to simply... complain about murmurs being difficult to collect when the only thing they do is stab 10 thralls and then extract and then repeat the process several times... Can't do anything about those, as the choice to try stuff out is entirely up to them...

But the ones that want to get the most out of their Lich missions will end up trying stuff out, like using Liches as their own personal "thrall factory". Undoubtedly, the ones that follow this kind of choice will have an easier time to get murmurs, as they only have to survive AND without worrying about life support or defense targets...

i see, i'll try it then, i was thinking mostly she just stop by herself doing any thrall

il y a une heure, SpicyDinosaur a dit :

I've personally have had great success with psychic bolts and I'm not sure that's how the numbers work though I am not a numbers person. Assimilate doesn't hurt either.

idk while i use it on a sister her life bar become red and her shield disapear but on a liche she keep her shield and her life bar color doesn't change, strange

il y a une heure, Fallen77 a dit :

1st paragraph : yes, very much, in what world are you living ? Of course it's a pain every time you have to rely on randoms to do anything specific. And in Deimos the objective is at least telling you what to do, unlike with lich.

2nd paragraph : no it's not the same. You stab in pug because it benefits both people that want murmur and people that want to try their code. Not stabbing only benefits those that want murmur. YOUR technique is the outlier, YOU go solo. Should be common sense.

3rd paragraph : that's not my point at all. I'm saying that you are barely gaining any time by doing your thing in the long run. And as I've said already, having a lvl5 lich is not even something I'd consider in the balance of it all. At some point just git gud. If the devs managed to take it down, there's no reason we can't.

4th paragraph : missing the point again. First, I may have been lucky once to get a one shot, but that's not what's important. The fact is that, should you always stab, you MIGHT NOT get lucky, you WILL get lucky at some point. Maybe not a full one shot, but after 10 lich, you WILL have skipped between 2 and 5 requiems. Secondly, back to my 3rd point, your technique doesn't have any of the advantage you're presenting. It's taking roughly the same amount of time. Less missions, but the same amount of time. Only real difference, you diminush GREATLY your chances to ever get lucky with requiems by not stabbing whenever possible.

5th paragraph : git gud. The devs that supposedly never play their own game can take down a lvl 5. Many people on the forum have given ways to make it somewhat easy. The fact that some are having trouble doesn't mean anything. The game has always given us nothing but piss easy opponents, so it's expected that many are gonna be lost whenever we are given a halfway decent ennemy. I should finally have some breathing room tonight to play the game, so I'll take down a lich/sister or two at max lvl. If I indeed am completely overwhelmed, I'll make a public apology thread. But from experience with this game, I HIGHLY doubt that I'm gonna have even close to the trouble some are claiming to have here. I'll go solo of course.

I'll leave it at that. Something's telling me that you are less here to study which way is the best like you claim, and more to assert how much you are not a sheep like the other sheeps. 

Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but that's not the impression you're giving me right now...

your point just don't convince me so i reply to you with my argument but it looks like you're as stubborn as i am and you don't look like you want to check if maybe the main strategy have a problem, you too don't look like someone can be convinced he's wrong but that's ok we just have to accept that we both disagree and go on at least through this thread i've understand that stab everytime the lich is a win-win between each player but once you stand before a level 5 threat and nobody came to the public session you end up being the looser in this "win-win" strategy where with my strategy even if nobody came to your mission since the beggining the threat are still managable... and by managable i mean a thread that doesn't take 1 straight minute of pure brainless spam and that's why i'm not convinced that my strategie is that bad against the popular one

Simply put, if you're one of those asshats that don't stab your lich, then play solo . If you're playing Coop , and you're not stabbing your lich, you're just wasting everyone else's time and depriving them of a huge chunk of murmur progression / endo / kuva while keeping their own liches from spawning. Yes, the Grineer Kuva liches do spawn a couple murmurs during their boss fights, but it's no reason to avoid killing a lich, especially since you'll still be able to farm these guys after stabbing the big guy.

So man up , learn to handle lvl 5 liches already and enjoy the fact you can start testing combinations every step of the way, instead of annoying everyone then getting the three requiems and having zero idea the order to put them in... The nerve some people have to go into a public game and not to stab their lich while everyone has to take them out three times for zero rewards just so they can get them out of the way for their own liches to spawn kills me !

idk while i use it on a sister her life bar become red and her shield disapear but on a liche she keep her shield and her life bar color doesn't change, strange

this was the case for me but it still allowed me to tear through their defenses. They were definitely softer. Also with assimilate you don't have to worry about them damaging you. Just use your operator to move to them when they port.

I sumsumed dispensary over her one, even though I also have preperation slotted, but it's not necessary and their may be better options like eclipse,etc  (I heard the damage bonus always applies now?

Hmm, I might try to see if it all stacks with pillage.

edit: trying rest and rage first for straight up the lich being weaker to damage.

On 2021-07-10 at 7:46 PM, KosmicKerman said:

And the entire time you are doing this you are preventing other people’s liches from spawning. Since this strat is primarily for your personal gain feel free to do this solo. In public matches, you can expect people to continue to ask you to stab your lich. 

Wait, is this true? 

I had no idea this was a thing, as I recall folks not "stabbing" their Liches, as they don't want it to go higher levels (in return making it harder to kill), Thanks for this info, I'll keep it in mind, next time I have a Lich show up!

I was wondering why it took so long for my Lich to show, when I was waiting for her

Il y a 4 heures, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra a dit :

Simply put, if you're one of those asshats that don't stab your lich, then play solo . If you're playing Coop , and you're not stabbing your lich, you're just wasting everyone else's time and depriving them of a huge chunk of murmur progression / endo / kuva while keeping their own liches from spawning. Yes, the Grineer Kuva liches do spawn a couple murmurs during their boss fights, but it's no reason to avoid killing a lich, especially since you'll still be able to farm these guys after stabbing the big guy.

So man up , learn to handle lvl 5 liches already and enjoy the fact you can start testing combinations every step of the way, instead of annoying everyone then getting the three requiems and having zero idea the order to put them in... The nerve some people have to go into a public game and not to stab their lich while everyone has to take them out three times for zero rewards just so they can get them out of the way for their own liches to spawn kills me !

already said, already taken into account

Il y a 4 heures, SpicyDinosaur a dit :

this was the case for me but it still allowed me to tear through their defenses. They were definitely softer. Also with assimilate you don't have to worry about them damaging you. Just use your operator to move to them when they port.

I sumsumed dispensary over her one, even though I also have preperation slotted, but it's not necessary and their may be better options like eclipse,etc  (I heard the damage bonus always applies now?

Hmm, I might try to see if it all stacks with pillage.

edit: trying rest and rage first for straight up the lich being weaker to damage.

copy, for now with my friend we stopped using mesa an start using banshee, it's much easier i'll try to do it with nezha + banshee

Archived