Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your Invigoration's this week?

This week was great. 

Garuda, Protea and Ash. Though I decided to Override Ash with Mesa, since it was Secondary Crit Chance and 200 Energy, and I am (probably) going to use Mesa for New War and the extra Crit Chance on her Regulators will be juicy. That and I mostly use Melee on Ash. I really like Garuda, but I don't play her often, so this is a good incentive, and I will probably use Protea to farm for Harrow Prime, and any extra Aya in Open World if I need it. 

I think its already been confirmed as far as how the Invigoration buffs to Primary and Secondary work for Warframe's Exalted Weapons, but was still good to see first hand. I should do more testing in future. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

This week has some of the best invig combinations I've seen for Nova and Trin. Excal with 5 jumps? Meh.

lvxAAsZ.gif

That Nova one would be so much fun! I've become a big fan of the +75% Parkour Velocity buff, it lets you do very silly things, and the combining it with the melee damage buff to land on primed enemies? 

As for my week, I got Harrow +200 Primary Crit Chance and +75% Parkour Velocity. Given its Harrow? I am interested to test out the limits of taking some non crit primary weapons and seeing how far Harrow as well as Invigoration buff (plus Avenger) can take them. Then a Tanky Atlas set up (1000 armour) and an Excalibur that I think was Secondary Crit Chance/Efficiency. 

I have a dilemma this week. I get to chose a replacement Invigoration. 

I have one for Ash thats 100% Range and +75% speed. I don't really need range or speed on Ash. However I still need to do Narmer Bounties to get Isoplasts, and I have been using Saryn a lot (she is generally great, but extra great on missions with weird enemy spawns, since with enough range you can usually see a damage number somewhere and locate enemies faster - basically she help with annoying bounties) so the extra range and speed would be nice... 

However I also have a 100% Duration and +75% Reload speed on Octavia. Which is really good for her actually butt... I have been having a lot of fun with a meme Wisp strength build. Like 330% Strength, with Empower and the Parazon mod that gives more strength on cast, Growing Power etc etc Only problem, is that its way more fun on Defence and Mobile Defence, since its annoying to make a ritual just to cast one mote, every 20 seconds. With the boost in Duration though... Plus using the Trumna with a buffed up Wisp already feels like cheating, but adding the +75% reload speed buff? On top? Disgusting, obscene, lewd!! 

So there is the pragmatic, practical choice... or gross, vulgar, fun choice... 

I also got Xaku Primary Crit Chance and Energy +2, but thats enough fun as is. 

9 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I have a dilemma this week. I get to chose a replacement Invigoration. 

I have one for Ash thats 100% Range and +75% speed. I don't really need range or speed on Ash. However I still need to do Narmer Bounties to get Isoplasts, and I have been using Saryn a lot (she is generally great, but extra great on missions with weird enemy spawns, since with enough range you can usually see a damage number somewhere and locate enemies faster - basically she help with annoying bounties) so the extra range and speed would be nice... 

However I also have a 100% Duration and +75% Reload speed on Octavia. Which is really good for her actually butt... I have been having a lot of fun with a meme Wisp strength build. Like 330% Strength, with Empower and the Parazon mod that gives more strength on cast, Growing Power etc etc Only problem, is that its way more fun on Defence and Mobile Defence, since its annoying to make a ritual just to cast one mote, every 20 seconds. With the boost in Duration though... Plus using the Trumna with a buffed up Wisp already feels like cheating, but adding the +75% reload speed buff? On top? Disgusting, obscene, lewd!! 

So there is the pragmatic, practical choice... or gross, vulgar, fun choice... 

I also got Xaku Primary Crit Chance and Energy +2, but thats enough fun as is. 

Man, Pragmatic Practical choices are what’s killed the fun for some players. Get that thinking outta here; break the game because you can 👍 

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Chances are somebody already verfied it, but I just wanted to share that +X% Secondary Damage does appear to effect Mesa Prime's Regulator Prime exalted pistols. I used my spare override on this week's offering for Revenant (I just don't use him much).

r8z7WNw.gif

Further confirmation is always nice and appreciated. Thank you! 

As for my week, I got a really nice Chroma Duration and Armour buff. It doesn't really change my existing build or gameplay style too much, just lets me be really really lazy. 
Also got a nice Garuda buff, but its a buff to Heal Rate... I usually play Garuda with as low as health as possible... so that might actually be a nerf for me. 

Its also my free choice, so am thinking of taking my Sevagoth buff of 1000 Health and Primary Crit chance and putting on either Nidus or Wisp, just because I have been playing them a lot already. 

On 2022-01-04 at 7:43 AM, Chitanda.Eru said:

I forgot that this thing exist and have yet to actually acquire it.

It can be really fun if you already tend to mess around with different Warframes. Alternatively many of the buffs are gun/melee buffs, so also silly fun if you like different types of guns. +75% reload speed with Trumma is fantastic times, + 100% Crit Chance can basically make a bunch more guns extra viable, etc

If you don't really like using subpar weapons or Warframes you don't already like etc etc could be a waste of time/effort though. So isn't for everyone. 

I personally like them though. 

30 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

As for my week, I got a really nice Chroma Duration and Armour buff. It doesn't really change my existing build or gameplay style too much, just lets me be really really lazy. 

Nice, just an all-round upgrade for Chroma!

30 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Also got a nice Garuda buff, but its a buff to Heal Rate... I usually play Garuda with as low as health as possible... so that might actually be a nerf for me. 

Garuda has always been an acquired taste for me. I'm not really into her aesthetic style (aka "blood") RxEps6p.gif

but I really like the ideas behind her play-style and requirements for a totally different strategy. Gets stronger as she loses health (like Chroma) but then you need to stay at low health to keep the buffs and balances with her abilities. She's really cool in that sense.

• 3 weeks later...

I had +200str +20hp regen Grendel so Ive played that all day but he still felt meh and energy issues persisted and even his new aug is not a solution. At least his ball form was doing some real damage to have fun with.

Other invigorations this/last week were boring weapons buffs and for frames I dont feel like playing  

I barely play Mirage, but 200% Ability Strength / 75% Parkour Velocity should be fun.

The latter is one of my favorites even though I'm terrible at it.  And on Mirage, with her passive, oh gawd, this will be hilarious.  Much jumping into walls / into chasms / out of bounds will ensue.

• 11 months later...

I rarely feel the need to update so much, but... This week, I got a 100% Range Invigoration for Equinox. Plus it comes with +2 Energy Regen which I am curious as to how that will affect her drain on powers. Like.. will it offset or just not affect it? 

Anyway, Maim will be extra fun this week. Likely silly and broken on certain tile sets. Especially if combined with Terrify with its new changes. 

Channeled abilities usually block energy regen while they are active, but worth checking out.

Has anyone seen the last set of new warframes in the Helminth Invigoration menu? I'm pretty sure I've seen Caliban (released 2021-12-15) available once, but I have not seen any other new ones...

• Gyre 2022-04-27
  • Styanax 2022-09-07
  • Voruna 2022-11-30

I'm just worried that maybe they aren't in the pool of available frames. Maybe it's just poor RNG, but that is why I'm asking.

28 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Has anyone seen the last set of new warframes in the Helminth Invigoration menu? I'm pretty sure I've seen Caliban (released 2021-12-15) available once, but I have not seen any other new ones...

• Gyre 2022-04-27
  • Styanax 2022-09-07
  • Voruna 2022-11-30

I'm just worried that maybe they aren't in the pool of available frames. Maybe it's just poor RNG, but that is why I'm asking.

I've seen Gyre and Caliban, although I doubt more than once or twice.  Don't think I've seen Styanax or Voruna yet.  (I have seen them in the Arbitration picks, which is something I keep an eye on when new frames come out.)

I've seen some speculation that DE added a personal playtime weight to the datamined popularity weighting for invigorations.  So for example, Banshee was flagged as one of the unpopular frames originally, so should come up more often than one would expect.  But for somebody like me who plays Banshee a ton, maybe she comes up less than expected.

Anyway, don't know if that's true or not.  But if it is one could see how  Styanax especially might be coming up less often than random distribution would predict.  Probably Voruna too to a lesser extent.  But not  Caliban or Gyre, I think.

11 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Channeled abilities usually block energy regen while they are active, but worth checking out.

• Gyre 2022-04-27
  • Styanax 2022-09-07
  • Voruna 2022-11-30

Oddly enough I have seen Voruna twice! Already. On her second week of release, and then about two weeks later! One of them was incredible, with extra range, the other was a bit redundant (status immunity). 

Have had Gyre a few times, including last week. No Styanax though. Based on what Tiltskillet wrote, that could be why. Or RNG. With Warframe it can be hard to tell sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Oddly enough I have seen Voruna twice! Already. On her second week of release, and then about two weeks later! One of them was incredible, with extra range, the other was a bit redundant (status immunity). 

Have had Gyre a few times, including last week. No Styanax though. Based on what Tiltskillet wrote, that could be why. Or RNG. With Warframe it can be hard to tell sometimes. 

I also got Voruna this week, and got Status Immunity as well.  Gotta say I was a bit disappointed as it is totally useless on her...

10 hours ago, Oreades said:

My Invigorations are, this is the first time I've ever heard of invigorations and I had to look that shiz up on the Wiki

Invigorations can be a little polarising. Some people do not like they aren't permanent, some people do not like that you can't choose which Warframes get buffed, some people do not like the idea of such casual and potentially broken buffs given so freely (Saryn with 100% Range?). Oh and there are also people who worry DE did this, so they wouldn't have to balance or rework weaker characters. I think these are all valid concerns and criticisms. 

That also being said, I personally think the system is silly fun. Like getting 100% increased velocity and 200% increase on melee on Atlas? Makes him really goofy and fun. You are like faster than Gauss or Volt by rolling and can pretend you are One Punch Man. Some of the buffs are like 200% faster reload, which paired with guns like Trumna? 

So this thread was more for the fun and silly side of Invigorations. I think my fav Invigorations was a 100% strength Wisp (I already build a meme Wisp with as much strength as possible, so it was a bit redundant. Range on Zephyr or Mag is always fun. The reload speed buff is probably my favourite overall. 

Archived