Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So remember how nidus originally spread the helminth cyst ?

0_The_F00l

So can we expect a prime cyst when nidus prime releases ? With a new wave of fashion frame destruction? I mean I know it's a tiny thing , but wouldn't it be cool if they actually remembered this fun little interaction and expanded on it?

What happens if you already have a cyst ? Double cyst ?

And along the same thought , helminth charger prime as well? As it was made using the drained cyst juice ?

3 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Would be cool. I could only imagine the overreaction to it though. 

Not really been something people react to, now that you can remove it as soon as it's visible. It was having to wait so long with the ugly, colour-mismatched spot on your frame that was the point of contention.

56 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

would be interesting if a cyst wasn't just cosmetic and instead gave a mild Invigoration, essentially a small buff in exchange for your fashionframe.

that will allow us to see who the REAL fashionframers are, and who just wants more power. 

Every 60s, the cyst will burst to create a maggot with 10hp (not affected by Strength), doing 1 true damage per second when latched onto an enemy (not affected by Strength either)

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

would be interesting if a cyst wasn't just cosmetic and instead gave a mild Invigoration, essentially a small buff in exchange for your fashionframe.

that will allow us to see who the REAL fashionframers are, and who just wants more power. 

Honestly that's what I was hoping for , the cyst could be used to edit some of the attributes of the frame it's on , instead of the invigoration system we have now.

Archived