Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #157!

[DE]Rebecca

As an artist that's always doodling operator clothes and cosmetics, when will we be allowed to submit SUITS AND CLOTHES FOR OPERATOR TENNOGEN?

We're only able to do accessories and I've often wondered why we cant create Tennogen clothing for the operators that pull from Corpus or Grineer styles or, as we saw with the Revenant collection, even styles that are unique. 

Will this ever be an option? And if not, can you explain why? There are many talented artist that would love to try their hand at Operators as well.  

Just wondering where we are with pets 2.0 and modular archwing?
Also any more plans for the Necromechs, third exploiter orb, and any more Entrati back story quests coming?
And any more sub quests planned?

Will Yarelli be the start of a new range of collectable mini frames that you can acquire by learning game play mechanics through quests.
And more quests with lots of lore please!!

And will we ever be able to visit the Unum tower pre and post New War? That would be a stunning thing.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

Does this mean we will get another chance to get the plague Zaw parts and the Exodia Contagion from the Halloween event?

This is what I am hoping to hear.  As I intend to focus on things that will only be in plague star store. Although I did already get the zaw parts and contagion.  But the other exodia arcane...

8 minutes ago, Erebus said:

As an artist that's always doodling operator clothes and cosmetics, when will we be allowed to submit SUITS AND CLOTHES FOR OPERATOR TENNOGEN?

We're only able to do accessories and I've often wondered why we cant create Tennogen clothing for the operators that pull from Corpus or Grineer styles or, as we saw with the Revenant collection, even styles that are unique. 

Will this ever be an option? And if not, can you explain why? There are many talented artist that would love to try their hand at Operators as well.  

Yes, Tennogen clothes plz that be cool 😎.

3 minutes ago, AngelWednesday said:

Just wondering where we are with pets 2.0 and modular archwing?
Also any more plans for the Necromechs, third exploiter orb, and any more Entrati back story quests coming?
And any more sub quests planned?

Will Yarelli be the start of a new range of collectable mini frames that you can acquire by learning game play mechanics through quests.
And more quests with lots of lore please!!

And will we ever be able to visit the Unum tower pre and post New War? That would be a stunning thing.

All of that. Pets,Mechs,Quests.  Pretty Plz 🥰😍🤗.

QoL ? You mean :

- More favorite color slot 

- Ability to create nameable folders to sort our favorite colors by "themes"

- A reworked and more practical interface in order to change our setup (Warframe, weapons, etc.) before each mission without having to "waste" time by changing builds depending on the factions

- And others that I forgot ..

Than,ks.

With Crossplay on the horizon, is there any plan to fix the multilingual display issues?  Being multilingual myself and playing in the Asia Region on the English client, I often meet players who I should be able to understand, but due to character display issues, cannot.  I only see *s whenever they type non-English characters in chat, see weird pet (Hound) names like "CORR DISHKK ** ***", and even Relic names with * in them when they drop in a squad.

I strongly suspect this is just a font issue, and with the influx of more players from Crossplay, I think it would be nice if we can all understand and communicate with each other.

Will these Quality of Life improvements include more fast travels? 

Like. baro ki'teer. palladino at iron wake. arbitrations vendor on relays. maroo at her bazaar. and so on? Like we already have a fast travel to simaris. darvo. and teshin within relays. or add syndicate fast travels within relays. we have them from orbiter, but not inside relays. and so on, The Quality of Life improvement over them all, and yet so easy to add

1 hour ago, (XBOX)NeuralVampire said:

Tldr: Everything after first chunks reply is separate but quality ideas 4 DE from xbox version player with minor quality of life complaints except last sentences which are an outright thats ridiculous who did that decision benifit please fix to improve everyones experience.

Technically we already have demon wings as guess where demons come from, and now we will have Dragon wings as the reason we think of those as demon wings is the devil taking the form of a dragon in the battle with Michael. Which makes me think its more likely angel wings are a fabrication of human flight understanding and that all angel wings are probably more like dragon ones. Which if your not religiously sensitive you should look into the dragon like descriptions in the original Hebrew texts. [there are video and audio translations] They kinda make it seem like they believed the big man to be one aswell. Truly the most weirdly not mentioned part despite being the most interesting what if? In the older texts because i dont believe the lizzard people theorys but if it were true and angels had dragon wings i imagine half dragons from D&D would not be so visibly distinct from what youd expect from the offspring, and they also never use this idea, because believing if gods real also causes them to believe humans never altered facts about him. Despite them you know controling history secretly without doing so at somepoint. Which is the reason i find theorists like that crazy. But thats what happens when you identify with a group, you loose your mind, and try to force truth to allign with shared ideas like the left is now. Somehow the goal of progressive idealogy has become censorship, and they are battling for more censorship than christians did. Is that progression or doing the same things for different causes. I grew up anti church but a believer and argued all those previous points about the original texts but they didnt ban me from churches usually. Weird side politics from not wanting to seem anti one side everyone should be anti both if they ever want real improvements. Much like this game tries to teach its not good vs evil whats important is understanding, Both aspects of any duality so you can find balance 

but feel free to point out to them in the future when they mention the lizard people, or defend cancel culture respectively. As im sure it will make them go crazy on both sides, and join forces to censor you. As i likely will be, and my bad mods but it might help someone so i have to push the button. On a more game related note i didnt see it say we have to watch 4 halloween collors or anything about them till that early comment anyone know about if thats the case im newish and those colors are very good ones and hard to match from the way to dissorganized mess that is the current pallet system. Would be great if they made entire schemes favoriteable, or even a copy paste for individually deciding what to change and what to not when copying from frame to others. ... Seperrately it would be cool to copy a weapons colors to a frame in that way we could do sort of the previous without using chat, and also could match our weapons if they are interesting or nice looking by default as opposed to trying to make them fit a frames look... could have 1 or 2 temporary held schemes that worked universaly and just stay those colors till override them instead of the frames. Would make finding the better of two variations much less work and seeing existing schemes tested on unowned fashion successfully would only encourage more purchases when they are waiting for forge to spit the new frames out or when unsure if something would look good so dont bother. Oh and u cant see energy colors applied to stance actions after purchase of stance to alter them please make preview stance start with animations or at least show them. Curently only confirm purchase has them and some are invisible there also. Thanks and great game been a good start after reaching the rest of story and endgame. Feel like player shops or colectivd clan shops with set prices while offline to supplement Bartering/ cut waiting around to try selling. Would encourage regular values and fair offers to less experienced players also greatly improve peoples overall quality of life by removing a lot of effort and wasted time while protecting newer members from predatory offers, and showing a realistic standard to them before they engage in the live bartering end...

I think that clan stores one is the best of the suggestions and the 2+ temp palates is the best option for helping with the how would it look in a different order/shade stresses, combined with the copying one color at a time or swap places thing the 3 versions have already when you change which is A,B,C. So youve shown that much could be done and it alone would be an improvement to the current methods of fine tuning a look.. I think it probably is a little less issue for pc players, but for console these 2 things take so much out of the excitement, and our overall time. I cant really feel the excitement 4 my next new frame knowing how many times ill have to go through every palette 1 at a time cause favorites doesnt hold much assemling collections of a single color 1 colour at a time 4 shade selections. Just to delete it for the next color. But when you have every pallete finding order among them is like looking at tenno 1&2 palletes and it realy just grinds my gears that no one reorganized those 2 at all in anyway in the first place as they are good selections.

Also and this is actually the biggest and most relevant to halloween colors potentially. why is black/darker colors energy invisible when you have attacks and general darkness effects in so many other places it really hurts all darker shades 4 anything with fire 2 colors or that is tied to the armor color forcing you not to chose it or loose the effects.and it cant have been cheaper or easier to progam faint amounts of energy mixed with the other energy collors than it would have been to have darker energy be consistantly the same before being too dark to distinguish from black but still consistandly there and visible. Like the stuff from nidus prime or ash primes frames that constantly eminate unrelated 2 ther energy color in ashs case i think also possibly sevogoths. Which is the way all the dark colors should have always displayed with light ones also present in sevogoths case.

Did you seriously just go on a Rant Over new Wings Ephemera and religion?

Besides the point I do agree with all these suggestions!

As for my question to the devs of DE, is there any news for Archmelee for Necramechs?

-and this "Void Rage" mode, what happened to that? Is it releasing in the new war?

Hi [DE]! I've got a few questions!

1) Anything more planned for pets?
So far the changes to pets have been wonderful and I find myself using a lot more of companions rather than always bringing the same one. Would love to see some way to improve the survaivability of some companions. Personally, I feel that pets are too fragile and dependant on which Warframe I use. Any plans regarding this? the Vulpaphyla have been a refresing and interesting option regarding this!

2) Any news on Modular Archwing?
Right now I feel the Archwing system is kinda stale, and only used to dive crewships on Railjack missions or explore open worlds. Lately I've been feeling that Amesha is the only one worth using, considering it's invulnerability. Any updates on the development of custom archwings? or any expansion planned?

3) Any upcoming changes for Operator's Focus system?

I have been exploring the different school trees since these were introduced in 2015, and so far I find it hard to switch out from Vazarin. I feel the benefits of each tree doesn't have the same weigth and utility, and pretty much every Tenno I know feel the same (although I think most prefer Zenurik). Scott mentioned a while ago he was considering revisit it, but hasn't been able to. Any news regarding that?

Extra: The last update was Awesome!
I am a Warframe Veteran (started playing a few weeks before U11) and I loved that in the last update we had SO MUCH TO DO in different places at the same time. I can't remember when was the last time an update had revitalized so much preexisting content. Would love if this could become a trend, but I understand you guys are busy with New War. If you got any ideas for Steel Path or Arbitrations, keep them coming! I'm having so much fun with this sort of hard mode, it reminds me of "old warframe", back when I had to be extra careful in every mission 😁

Hope you all are well and safe! Wish you the best, DE! and thanks for all your hard work!! <3

Any chance you guys can review AoE weapons, namely how Self-Stagger is negated by knockdown/status immunity mods/abilities? AoE weapons must have a downside compared to other weapons to retain somewhat healthy balance, especially when AoE works through geometry unlike Melee which had that functionality patched out some time ago.

This may seem like a random quote, but some new operator hairstyles would be neat. Something wild, or actually natural looking. Most hairstyles operators have are jsut weird, or something not wearable by a normal person. Or if they should remain crazy, then why not some anime hairstyles? At least those more grounded, like Rei.

As always here is my list of questions:

Heat of Deimos aka Hawt questions here:

Hide contents
  1. Love the cutscenes when you rank up but mini-quests when?

2. Sun and Moon boss fights when?

Nemesis aka Kingpin aka Lich system Railjack questions here:

Hide contents
  1. WHEN will you bring the original lich system? Even Mashed animation has it... Soonish I guess?
  2. Modular archwing when?
  3. Modular archwing abilities when?
  4. Un-nerf arch-guns when?
  5. Different spaceships when?
  6. No overheat WHEN?
  7. Giving orders to crewmates when? Almost there.
  8. Crewmate at the Ordnance when?
  9. Pilot crewmate actually flying instead of idling? Almost there.
  10. Removal of defense tileset WHEN?
  11. Kuva Bramma and Lenz being equippable on crewmates WHEN?
  12. Smol spooders jumping on RJ hull from outside and cutting it with lazors when?
  13. Ostron, Solaris and Deimos crewmates WHEN?

TennoCon 2019 questions:

Hide contents
  1. New sys req for Warframe when?
  2. Horseback riding when?
  3. Planes of Kojima when?
  4. Corpus, Infested, Corrupted, and Sentient kuva leeches when?

Nora Night questions:

Hide contents
  1. Nora playing some music as a DJ when? This is the perfect occasion to put Tenno Tunes vol. 1, 2 and 3 (Soon™ vol. 4) into the game! 😄
  2. Clem talk show when?
  3. Warframe podcasts in radio when?
  4. Konzu Coast to Coast talk show when?
  5. New Nightwave when?

Fortuna questions:

Hide contents
  1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Third orb mother activation when? Exploiter and Water orb heists when?
  5. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  6. Arch-guns not sucking when?
  7. More raknoids when?
  8. Raknoid mount when?

PoE questions:

Hide contents
  1. Archwing fashionframe when?
  2. Sentient carrier when?
  3. Archwing secondaries when?
  4. Archwing melee stances when?
  5. Prime fishing rod when?
  6. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  7. Vendor selling rugs when?
  8. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hide contents
  1. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  2. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  3. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

Hide contents
  1. Sentient invasions when? - We are almost there.
  2. Baro when?
  3. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  4. Kuva Fortress boss when?
  5. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  6. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  7. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  8. TennoGen items for plat when?
  9. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  10. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  11. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  12. Ordis quest when?
  13. John Prodman quest when?
  14. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  15. Phorid rework when?
  16. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  17. Tenno space program unfix when?
  18. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when? (partially done thanks to remasters)
  19. IPS changes when?
  20. What killed me message when?
  21. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  22. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when? Partially answered. I will leave this one here.
  23. Fixing endless modes for solo players when? Same as above.
  24. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN? ❤️ ❤️ The meme is dead - long live the meme! Now with Zephyr!
  25. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  26. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  27. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  28. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  29. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?
  30. Operator void-powered blade arm WHEN?
  31. Equinox Prime trailer WHEN?
  32. Wukong Prime trailer WHEN?
  33. Atlas Prime trailer WHEN?
  34. Ivara Prime trailer WHEN?
  35. Blast damage from Kuva liches' weapons when?
  36. Combo multiplier not decaying so fast WHEN?
  37. RAGE mechanic when?
  38. More Leverian lore WHEN?
  39. Titania and Inaros Prime trailers when?
  40. Nezha Prime trailer when?
  41. Lua boss WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  23. Orb killing when?
  24. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  25. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?
  26. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when? At least now it's almost idiot-proof.
  27. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when? Same as above.
  28. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love. OMG!! Thank you for changing radio to Nora Night's auditions! 😄
  29. How long will a series last?
  30. Grineer raknoids when?
  31. Higher toroid drop rate when?
  32. When will you change Cetus arcanes from Bps to fully built ones just like in Fortuna?
  33. Railjack release when? (Before or after New War?)
  34. More archwings when?
  35. Sentient arm gun when?
  36. Loadout E when?
  37. When will you add bonuses to bounties in PoE just like in Fortuna?
  38. Each boss having fancy HP bar when?
  39. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime? Kuva Lich ❤️
  40. Zealoid Prelate back to being boss WHEN?
  41. Melee 3.0 WHEN?
  42. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  43. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  44. New frames having meaningful quests when? (yea, we all know it takes time to make them, but we love to learn more of WF universe)
  45. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  46. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  47. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  48. Shield-gating when? Hildryn isn't enough.
  49. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  50. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  51. New player experience when?
  52. How will new player experience affect Vor in lore?
  53. Nightwave series 3?
  54. Pets 2.0 when?
  55. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Nidus, Mesa Naramon and Tigris series, plague zaws)?
  56. More necramechs conemen when?
  57. Fixing outrageous cost of some of helminth resources WHEN?
  58. MR30 and beyond, what is your idea and when?
  59. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  60. Misery when?
  61. RJ revisited part deux WHEN?
  62. AI instead of brain-dead Tennos WHEN?
  63. RJ enemies having normal stats when?
  64. Frame components as rewards for said meaningful quests when?
  65. The 10th commandment of prophet Cy when?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

I crossed out a couple of questions. Thx for WF revised!

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

... some general Quality of Life improvements ...

I've asked similar before, but to no avail so far. But "general QoL" is even more fitting:

Can you do something about the worst offenders (equipment) in Conclave? And if not, why not?

It usually only takes one or two people abusing bugs/exploits and weapons with unintended damage numbers to ruin it for the rest. This is a question of fair play. Do you simply not care about that?

• Telos Boltace -- could simply be disabled if not reset to its pre Old Blood behaviour. Ragdolls on players should never have been a thing. E.g.:
  • Spoiler

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

• Wolf Sledge -- its throw has it all: very high damage and range, retained the super-fast Glaive wind-up, homing projectile, knockdown, AoE explosions (both automatic and manually triggered) and can melee block while throwing, negating 100% of incoming shots in that direction. Here's an example clip.

• Fall-off bug. Causes a lot of shotguns and snipers to deal PvE damage (min. fall-off) instead of the originally balanced numbers. Has been reported numerous times over months. Latest here:

Spoiler

• Saryn's passive + any electric weapon. A bug introduced with the damage type rework makes it possible for Electric procs to refresh themselves. This gets exploited by some to get an unavoidable damage source which ultimately just kills without being able to do much about it. Especially problematic with AoE like from Castanas.

There are more problems, but these are some of the worst offenders right now. People would already be happy if you just disabled e.g. Telos Boltace and Wolf Sledge if you don't want to take the time to fix the bugs/balance properly.

Summary of things still juggling in the air...

-A proper story mode containing the old events

-Wall running still not a thing (although mentioned in last devstream)

-UI still unfinished

-Operator/Focus revisit

-Command wheel for pets

-Leverian not seeing any entry for a while

-Many new frames still don't have noggles

-Drop chances revision

-Rage melee mode

-Modulary archwing

-Archwing melee revisit

-Old fames next revision pass (some need at least tweaked numbers...Hydroid and Grendel more than everything else)

-Railjack integration with open worlds

-Squad link

-Sorties 2.0

-3rd Orb fight

-Sergeant/Phorid boos fights revisions

new two handed nikana stance when and where you said it was almost finished

pet rework when? universal mods on every pet and sentinel once you master them so we can mix and Match what we want instead of using just 4 options smeeta helios carrier and panzer  while every other companion just gathers dust after mastering it and get rid of link mods and just buff the overall health armor and shield and mods for them globally so low health warframes don't suffer from squishy pets

Archived