Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #157!

[DE]Rebecca

Not a question but QoL suggestion. Can we remove the Syndicate rep gain from the Sigils and make it a separate setting in the Syndicate menu? Have the %age gained based on what Sigil 'tiers' have been acquired through normal means?(ie by having the Assassin Sigil I've gained 15% rep via Oath to Red Veil)  That way you're eliminating the number of 'buyers remorse' cases by keeping the gain rate consistent and the sigils still function cosmetically. And then we can use those sigils more for fashion framing then as some sort of vague declaration of allegiance. My main reason behind this suggestion is having the faction gained tied to a 'cosmetic' on specific frames can be annoying to manage if you swap frames a lot and don't always have the sigils plainly visible. 

Hi, actually my first post ever on this forums, I've got a few questions too:

- Any chance on Operators getting access to more Arcane slots? There's some really neat Arcanes among them, but with only 2 slots you're forced to only use a handful of the very best ones like Husk/Vigor/Anomaly/Lockdown/etc. all the time basically and that kinda sucks. Would create a lot more gameplay diversity if we could mix and match more of them at once

- Can we get a fix so that Tactical Reload/Lock and Load/Eject Magazine work for ALL weapons? I don't know if this is a design choice, as it seems to be only AoE weapons that can't use them, but it'd be great as some of these are good/great Condition Overload primers, but not being able to use these mods makes them clunky for this purpose

- Like someone else here said: can we get Prime ability cosmetic toggles? Nidus as an example, has some neat new looks for parts of his abilities, but they fit more with his Prime and certain skins like the Technocyst. But, if someone would like to keep using the old regular look you can't use the old looks for abilities unless you stick to the regular frame. More options for fashion frame is never a bad thing

- As a follow-up to the last question: are we ever gonna get the option to use the regular skins for prime weapons like we can with frames? Silva & Aegis is a prime, sorry for the pun, example of the regular weapon's look being preferred by quite a few people myself included

- More Infested Kitguns and weapon classes for Zaws would be great, any chance those would be added in the future?

- Final one: like LucianDeRomeo above said, can we get a chance to syndicate sigils so they're no longer necessary to gain standing and we get more freedom for fashion framing?

As a final note: I really dig the last big update. Lots of stuff changed and improved in almost every part of the game, giving you plenty of things to choose from and it really encourages you to revisit older content. I hope we get more of these "wide" updates in the future ^_^

10 hours ago, Tendou_Souji said:

While I played a bit of Sisters of Parvos content, I noticed that the Sisters adopted their own unique animations akin to the long lost failstate animations when using the wrong requiem on your lich.  I am aware that this was removed along with an instant death, but I genuinely miss those animations since they made the Liches all the more threatening.  It just feels out of place and out of character for them to just take a poke, laugh, then poof out of existence.  Will it be possible to reintegrate these animations while also keeping instant death out of the equation?

Yes please.

Can we get appearance slots for our ship interiors/exteriors like we

do for our warframes. Also why does the front of the inside of my orbiter still appear damaged even though I move the tear and damage slider to appear new. All other spots on my ship appear new. Can you guys fix this? It really triggers my ocd and ruins my pristine aesthetics.

• When will we see reworks for Valkry and Hydroid ?
  • Will PC community get longer wait times berween contents because of the consoles' certification process ?
  • Will you use test servers more frequently because PC players won't give feedback early on because of the upcomming crossplay ?
  • Are we going to get frequent hot fixes on new contents or are we going to wait for certification progress of the consoles to get bug fixes and balance changes?

Please talk about these issues on devstream too cause these are major concerns of the PC community .

Have a nice day

22 hours ago, (PSN)DAIIAD said:

Small request. Can we please have an option for weapons to always copy Warframe colours.

The button is there to copy Warframe colours but each time you change Warframe you have to copy colours again. Would be great if you could toggle this to be automatic.

Problem then is.. what if the weapon looks really bad? as it stands we can  move the Accent to say Secondary as the accents on like Athodai look a pale orange next to the sweet yellow-gold it is on my Zephyr Prime. So perhaps this toggle isn't so grand an idea :p

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Problem then is.. what if the weapon looks really bad? as it stands we can  move the Accent to say Secondary as the accents on like Athodai look a pale orange next to the sweet yellow-gold it is on my Zephyr Prime. So perhaps this toggle isn't so grand an idea :p

It’s nothing to replace what we currently have. Just another option. 

if you want to change the colours manually, you can. If you want to copy the Warframe colour once and keep it as that you can. 

Hey there DE!
here are my questions for the dev stream:

How long until we get the teased Sisters of Parvos armor cosmetic pack?
I haven't looked much into the topic if this is actually planned is still or ever was planned but since there are atleast two armor variants on the Sisters CLEARLY visible in the Slides when ever you load into the game I kinda expected this to be something we were getting with the release of Sisters of Parvos or soon after. So whats the situation on that?

Are there still plans on a rudimentary companion command system?
Our Companions, especially the animal ones, are in need of a basic command system, for both convinience and effectiveness.

Archived