Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.2

[DE]Megan

As Defection was the final stage of today's Sortie, it's nice to see that after 4 1/2 years we can expect the same exact game mode.

With the same exact broken AI pathing. 

Impressive though that may be, it still has nothing on the duration of the broken Dark Split-Sword holster animation. Defects that are so familiar and aged can become treasured parts of the game, I guess. 

Don't forget to sign up for 'free' content with DataShare Prime, brought to you by Amazon!

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the ‘CUSTOMIZE POSTER’ screen UI. 

Please bring back the ability to scroll the image by dragging it on screen (aka move by "seemingly" 1 pixel at a time).
You sadly just made multi display posters impossible to make (was already hard to line them up, now it's literally impossible) 
(Or enable us to use more precise values on the slider)

EDIT: Finally managed to insert image
Example here of my Multi - display poster (4x4)
I tried to move around the image on the highlighted display but now it's impossible to line it back with others since you can't scroll it in place and the snapping of the slider (0,01) is too big to enable proper positioning
this is because images that fully zoomed use a 4x4 wall display need to lock at position 0, 1/3 , 2/3 , 1
aka it's impossible to achieve or come even close to 0.3333 and 0.6667 (1/3 and 2/3) with a precision of 0.01, thus impossible to line up images

v7wcVvd.png

Edited by Soncio
Footage
  • Like 4

the game is performing worse than before the update. Frame spikes in survival using rhino prime specifically so far, sister of parvos, have the impact sister ephemera on, game froze for several seconds just before reaching extraction point, frame spikes at the "survival: mission complete" ui. roooar! nothing so far while in the orbiter rolling around and sprinting no frame spikes. frame spikes occur more during loading screen.
Restarting game.

Edited by MikeAboose

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mutalist Alad V collar creating a duplicate Warframe instead of just Mind Control.

That is a serious change! I'll give it look to see how it operates.

Fixing some Sentients not dropping their energy-restoring core items after changes to their FX.

Thank you! I was running some Sentient Anomalies and I was missing those doo-dads.

Fixed disarming a Deimos Tendril Drone with Loki's Disarm or with a Halikar, resulting in a floating shock baton appearing above the enemy.

Aww! I wish I could have seen that! :crylaugh: ...and now I know why the face grabber is so deadly. Putting a cattle prod on a floaty drone is a nasty mix!

• Like 1

Corpus railjack crewships are flown by some generic crewman while the pilot stands idly by.

You cant execute the corpus crewship driver with the parazon and instantly take control of the ship like you can with grineer crewships.

And occasionally when you hijack a corpus crewship, cephalon cy will vocally comment that "a grineer crewship has a tenno at the helm".

EDIT: oh yeah one other bug with corpus crewships. Sometimes while piloting a hijacked corpus crewhip, there will be a ui indicator on the hud that looks like the seeker volley icon. But if you press the ability buttons to try and use it, it just plays a disabled sound effect.

Edited by Alexis_Walker
Added more info.
  • Like 5

Hello DE.

I heave a question: Why are you still didn't fixed excalibur UMBRA that is heaving trasffering problem with operator that whenewer i'm in operator mod and my umbra is far away instead the frame to transfer to the operator it is reversed the operator is teleporting back to the frame....????

Another issue that i found id that somethimes whenever i need to use some command or activate console in a mission and my umbra frame is close to console the frame activate( use ) the console by him self without pressing any command.

And another player mentioned that the 4'th ability of umbra when activated and you go in operator mode and back in frame again the ability is inactive.

The last issue is that when you are in operator and excalibur UMBRA is fighting an enemy and the frame taking lot of damadge and you transfering back to the frame you are getting downed without time to react and recover from the damadge.

This is the issues that need fix so we can use this beautiful frame of the game.

DE PLEASE FIX THE EXCALIBUR UMBRA..... 

Thanks!!!

Made numerous small optimizations to Void Fissure and Void Storm missions.

Il be keeping an Eye Open for any perceivable Differences 🤔....

Fixed some explosion FX appearing white during the Profit-Taker Orb fight

This is a nice Fix... My Eye Balls will appreciate this one... ♥️

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Please fix Jugulus projectile attacks not being deflected by Turbulence, Shatter Shield, and similar abilities.

I thought that was Intentional ? Aren't all three of those Abilities vulnerable to AoE based Projectiles ?

1 hour ago, Ifeanyi said:

Please fix fetch not working while on merulina
NZTAVmM.png

It doesn't work on Mechs and Archwings Either.... In essence they should fix Fetch not working on Vehicles....

Wait hang on.... Why did you say Fetch ? Does Vacuum work ? 🤨

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soncio said:

Please bring back the ability to scroll the image by dragging it on screen (aka move by "seemingly" 1 pixel at a time).
You sadly just made multi display posters impossible to make (was already hard to line them up, now it's literally impossible) 
(Or enable us to use more precise values on the slider)

EDIT: Finally managed to insert image
Example here of my Multi - display poster (4x4)
I tried to move around the image on the highlighted display but now it's impossible to line it back with others since you can't scroll it in place and the snapping of the slider (0,01) is too big to enable proper positioning
this is because images that fully zoomed use a 4x4 wall display need to lock at position 0, 1/3 , 2/3 , 1
aka it's impossible to achieve or come even close to 0.3333 and 0.6667 (1/3 and 2/3) with a precision of 0.01, thus impossible to line up images

v7wcVvd.png

I share this sentiment regarding the poster UI. Because of the nature of the images in the codex, fine tuning the offsets and zoom sliders requires 3 or 4 decimal places of accuracy.

Thank you for the hotfix! For next time, would you be able to look into:

Needs Fixing:

• Inviting other people to your squad will result in multiple "invitation sent" messages to appear in chat, in random amounts. Not sure if this means it sends multiple invites or not, but it clutters chat logs.
  • Certain spots for ANY conservation animals in the Orb Vallis are broken, either taking you in broken paths before disappearing or the icon appearing on the map but not being an actual call mark. One such example is in the Coolant Reservoir and I've noticed numerous bugs when getting Bolarolas in the Ustara Crater.
  • Defection missions on the Grineer Galleon tileset (Saturn, Caracol?) will sometimes spawn a Kavor that will remain stationary in a corner and will not move with the rest of the group. Waiting for them to die and reviving will not fix this, so you are almost guaranteed a Kavor death right at the start of the mission. (
  • Galvanized "CO" mods (Shot, Aptitude, Savvy) not properly applying their bonuses.
  • Hacking an Ambulas will sometimes result in the camera angles to remain in the "Hacking" position, which greatly interferes will controls. (https://medal.tv/clips/67556704/d1337Ae09WCK?invite=cr-MSxvZWcsMjUyMTQyMTUs)

Possible Changes:

• Would Nekros be able to get a counter that keeps track of his Shadows' health bars more easily? It's a bit of a hassle to interrupt your fighting just to scroll over to one Shadow and check to see if you need to heal them.
  • Soul Punch buffs?
  • "Toggle Prime Details" option to be added to more Warframe skins (maybe like Valkyr Gersemi?)
Edited by -SilverWolfPrime-
  • Like 5

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not in Railjack. :( 

Please fix cosmetics we the players pay real money for just to end up with a bad experience trying to use what we purchased.

While holding a Primary.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

While holding a Pistol in Railjack missions. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is annoying, it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of my view.

It only happens in Railjack now since I changed my holster to a Greatsword as advised by @[DE]Momaw which fixed the problem in the normal Star Chart, it seems Railjack didn't get the memo.

We need old Railjack bugs fixed, having trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of your view.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

##############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal Warframes should also heal the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Please re look at the Elite Ai in Railjack, some days they are great at their jobs and other days they sit there staring into space, what's annoying is paying out over 3 to 4 million credits for each one.

An Elite crew member with 5 pilot and 5 gunnery still will not shoot the radiators on certain mission types, the rest of the crew are awesome at their jobs but as soon as the pilot Ai gets on the pilot seat and the certain mission type it goes to hell, what's the use of having a dog and barking yourself. 
The mission type I'll have get the exact name of it, it's the one where you destroy the two radiators and then destroy the base reactor the one with all the stairs and tunnels and rooms everywhere.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job.

• Like 3

This might sound insignificant, but I'm sure it's important to many players. 

Please and PLEASE DE Don't hype the prime trailers.

Octavia 4th ability doesn't make the room like a disco in the game and if you want to continue on this path for future prime trailers PLEASE add those "hypes" in the game as well. Watching those trailers and knowing that certain aspect of it is false will give you a bad feeling, you know like it's a lie...

Also please add the deeper screech sound for Nidus like what you hear in his trailer. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, KnightOfArcus said:

This might sound insignificant, but I'm sure it's important to many players. 

Please and PLEASE DE Don't hype the prime trailers.

Octavia 4th ability doesn't make the room like a disco in the game and if you want to continue on this path for future prime trailers PLEASE add those "hypes" in the game as well. Watching those trailers and knowing that certain aspect of it is false will give you a bad feeling, you know like it's a lie...

Also please add the deeper screech sound for Nidus like what you hear in his trailer. 

I mean, if you are spending time money and efforts to make a sfx and vfx why not just add it to the game? Octavia was the worst let down, her emmisive pulsed with the song. The room turned into disco with 4. Followed by nidus, if valkyr can scream while casting half of its abilities, just how hard is it to play sfx on casting 4 on nidus

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, krrysis. said:

I mean, if you are spending time money and efforts to make a sfx and vfx why not just add it to the game? Octavia was the worst let down, her emmisive pulsed with the song. The room turned into disco with 4. Followed by nidus, if valkyr can scream while casting half of its abilities, just how hard is it to play sfx on casting 4 on nidus

Exactly. 

• Like 5