Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Road to The New War - November Edition

[DE]Dudley

17 hours ago, -KyloRen- said:

I like how they are quiet about this and this year we had so many affinity and credits event weekends 😂

well the booster was from stand up to cancer iirc, which has a 'minor' caveat in that while it shows 3x resource boosters at the top end for rewards, it also states we'll only get one if we get all 3 top end rewards... yeah not the best way to reward people imo but it's DE, they clearly want us to buy resource boosters to fix the low drop rates on the hard to get items.

I wonder what stage of development the New War is in, because with a target of December, I'd like to think that right now they are putting the finishing touches on it, and testing everything they can. If the development stage is much earlier, and they are still putting major parts together, then personally, I'd prefer to delay it until its ready. I'd much rather see it six months from now in a very polished state, than released early and it be a hot mess.

Great alerts/drops btw, I'll be sure to get those.

Cheers

22 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Crazy. In the past month I just remember Nights of Naberus and that wasn't new. Has anything new happened or is the game on a break. It's cool if it is but I am out of the loop here.

They are ramping up for the New War Update/Quest. Supposedly they are still planning on releasing this year.

This thing if you haven't seen it yet.

Just wow, Steve is complaining about stuff like "DElayed" but they doing it again and again. 

Why you guys give us realase dates if you don't know if it's right, October, November, December, like what the heck. 

If any other company acting like DE they will be punished from the entire playerbase but the Warframe Playerbase keep the positivity lol. 

There are still so many bugs in the game, i cannot imagine how many bugs there will be with another update like duviri or something like that, the prize for the worst comapny goes definitly to DE for me on this year.

And now, have fun in quoting me and whiteknighting this company again and again but before you doing that, check websites like https://steamcharts.com/app/230410 and check the current Playerbase on Warframe. This Game loses thousend of players every month and DE still don't listen to long term players. Many YouTubers / Streamers left this ship already.

15 minutes ago, LeQuee said:

check the current Playerbase on Warframe. This Game loses thousend of players every month

Nothing new, most of players leave game when is content drought or only come back for major content update

And also DE is building hype which could result in nasty backfire

3 hours ago, LeQuee said:

Why you guys give us realase dates if you don't know if it's right, October, November, December, like what the heck. 

They didn't. They just said before the end of the year. Wait until the end of the year before saying this.

If any other company acting like DE they will be punished from the entire playerbase but the Warframe Playerbase keep the positivity lol. 

The general reception to Warframe this year has been a subdued optimism, and as far as I'm aware, when DE's done bad they've been called out.

There are still so many bugs in the game, i cannot imagine how many bugs there will be with another update like duviri or something like that, the prize for the worst comapny goes definitly to DE for me on this year.

Have you forgotten Cyberpunk? Yes, DE hasn't been the best, but they are far from the worst.

And now, have fun in quoting me and whiteknighting this company again and again but before you doing that, check websites like https://steamcharts.com/app/230410 and check the current Playerbase on Warframe. This Game loses thousend of players every month and DE still don't listen to long term players. Many YouTubers / Streamers left this ship already.

Warframe has been like this for years. Hell, in the ~5 years I've been playing, I've taken 2 major breaks, with some minor breaks I don't remember scattered in. Yes, since August, when Updates kind of stopped, player numbers have dropped, but it's a pattern that's held since release. New content drops, players flock to the game to play through the new content, and then numbers die down until the next update. As for content creators, the major Warframe creators haven't exactly dropped out, they just don't have as much stuff they can use for content, just the same as everyone else.

On 2021-11-05 at 3:48 PM, -AncientWarrior- said:

Yes DE why ?.. so many credit and affinity weekends and not one resource weekend in the last 18 months .. Get the gorse out of your purse DE open the resource weekend the same as the credit and affinity weekends.. 

There was a resource booster as a part of the QTCC reward.  

However, I believe this is an attempt to fast track new players to the level they need to be to participate in the new quest. 

I think working on the update makes some sense, but I feel like I'm not the only person who can only play when they finish this cross-play update...

So as much as these "booster" events are great for your dedicated playerbase maybe you should get to work on the content you actually promised this year, then release the minor events when you actually have players to give rewards to?

Seems like DE is just procrastinating to me.

On 2021-11-05 at 10:25 PM, LeQuee said:

What are you talking about? They never gave a release date. They said 2021, and just few days back they said December, the "road to the new war" is just to help you prepare for the new war.

They don't know and want to avoid backfire so they don't give an exact release date.

On 2021-11-12 at 1:38 PM, Izaat said:

I think working on the update makes some sense, but I feel like I'm not the only person who can only play when they finish this cross-play update...

So as much as these "booster" events are great for your dedicated playerbase maybe you should get to work on the content you actually promised this year, then release the minor events when you actually have players to give rewards to?

Seems like DE is just procrastinating to me.

Huh? These events are to prepare people for TNW. Your logic seems to be; "Oh, lets prepare people for TNW... After it releases"

46 minutes ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

Huh? These events are to prepare people for TNW. Your logic seems to be; "Oh, lets prepare people for TNW... After it releases"

booster events and drops are also just check boxes and a script, and would be part of day to day operations and would not affect development in any way. he was also implying the devs can't walk and chew gum at the same time and winding up for a meltdown at any hint of a problem with the content roll out.  

Am 5.11.2021 um 20:25 schrieb LeQuee:

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410#All I dont see it, lol... And what Creators left? Life of Rio? Nobody misses him

Whiteknighting? No, just being fair because these "other companies" tend to behave much worse than DE does, at least in my experience

24 minutes ago, DukeRukasu said:

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410#All I dont see it, lol... And what Creators left? Life of Rio? Nobody misses him

Whiteknighting? No, just being fair because these "other companies" tend to behave much worse than DE does, at least in my experience

That guy saw the ebb and flow of players and took it out of context. He missed that it happens everytime during the space inbetween updates. I break it down better in my reply to him. There aren't many worthwhile points he made. And that point isn't even the worst. He claimed that DE gave an exact release date of every month then delayed, rather than what they did, which was say by the end of this year, and only recently announced it's December.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LoneWolf9989:

That guy saw the ebb and flow of players and took it out of context. He missed that it happens everytime during the space inbetween updates. I break it down better in my reply to him. There aren't many worthwhile points he made. And that point isn't even the worst. He claimed that DE gave an exact release date of every month then delayed, rather than what they did, which was say by the end of this year, and only recently announced it's December.

Yeah, I saw your answer, so I thought i dont mention the obvious again.

It just shows how people tend to listen.... Reminds me of Meg talking about relinking twitchaccounts last Tennocon: You can be sure that repeating it every 30 minutes was just not enough for some xD

7 minutes ago, DukeRukasu said:

Yeah, I saw your answer, so I thought i dont mention the obvious again.

It just shows how people tend to listen.... Reminds me of Meg talking about relinking twitchaccounts last Tennocon: You can be sure that repeating it every 30 minutes was just not enough for some xD

Yeah, and the mentality that anyone who defends DE in any way is whiteknighting is something I've seen a bit, particularly when it comes to the Xoris. God, that was a mess.

Huh wow. Lua Madurai lense. 

Neat. May be the only decent thing i get this week, but still. Neat.

Edit: As a note I had been assuming prior twitch drops were going direct to inventory. Then me just sorta clicking around showed that my account was not linked. One relink later and log into the game.

I get a slew of inbox messages with all those missed drops.
I wouldn't take that as a gurentee if you're missing drops you think you should have gotten, but it is still worth keeping in mind that drops prior to relink might be recoverable.

Soon I'll satiate my lust for war with sentient flesh.  When I was a young MR Tenno, they bullied me with my poor modding ability.  Now I'm seasoned and forged by years of diligence in my grind and fashion frame craft.  

It's all ready.. weapons galvanized, Frames invigorated and subsumed, mechs ranked and operators maxed out focus trees with gilded Amps all kinds. I am not afraid erra..but your people should be.  

War...war never changes.

On 2021-11-19 at 9:48 PM, (PSN)LaughingGrief304 said:

Soon I'll satiate my lust for war with sentient flesh.  When I was a young MR Tenno, they bullied me with my poor modding ability.  Now I'm seasoned and forged by years of diligence in my grind and fashion frame craft.  

It's all ready.. weapons galvanized, Frames invigorated and subsumed, mechs ranked and operators maxed out focus trees with gilded Amps all kinds. I am not afraid erra..but your people should be.  

War...war never changes.

I have those exact same things and I'm honestly not confident I'm going to make it through The New War Unscathed....

Why... ?

Because I just know the game is going decided the best time to teach me an entirely new mechanic that i will never use outside of the quest is during a Tanky Boss Fight on a Time Limit with NPC Transmissions barking Order's at me....😭 DE please... It was bad enough the first couple times please don't do this to me again....

Archived