The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe tier list 2022

3 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

You have a  bunch of frames up in S tier that are A or B tier by my opinion. Also, the logo of that website is obstructing one of the frames. Is that Nidus in S tier?

Well nidus has cc skill, he can tank and survive as well, he has a skill like the 4 of nekros and oberon together and better than inaros in support role.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Hello everyone i made this tier list based of the utility, survival, speed and power of each warframe.

Out of curiosity how did you test this out? How many missions of each type did you run with them? They do seem to be placed a little randomly, I get that maybe they aren’t. For instance, in my experience Valkyr and Inaros are fairly equal in that both are solid options, but not actually all that useful. Why do you not rank them in the same tier? A lot of your higher tier frames seem oddly placed to me, so I am just trying to understand your list.

• I guess it does work as an opinion based guide for new players. I would add the disclaimer that it may not be accurate.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Well nidus has cc skill, he can tank and survive as well, he has a skill like the 4 of nekros and oberon together and better than inaros in support role.

That doesn't make him S tier. That makes him A tier at most...

Something that is S tier is the best of the best. Nidus is good but certainly not the best of the best.

S tier is reserved for the overpowered frames IMO

The fact that Baruuk and Wukong are in B tier on this is hilarious, btw.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Out of curiosity how did you test this out? How many missions of each type did you run with them? They do seem to be placed a little randomly, I get that maybe they aren’t. For instance, in my experience Valkyr and Inaros are fairly equal in that both are solid options, but not actually all that useful. Why do you not rank them in the same tier? A lot of your higher tier frames seem oddly placed to me, so I am just trying to understand your list.

• I guess it does work as an opinion based guide for new players. I would add the disclaimer that it may not be accurate.

Honestly i didnt tried them all but i played most.

I just did some research about.

I notice that valkyr has a buff for the team and innate attack speed.

I can update in any case the tier list to fix issues for me is not a big problem.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Hello everyone i made this tier list based of the utility, survival, speed and power of each warframe.

I hope this may help players looking for good warframes. 

YtKljwf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I dunno. The more I play with and learn  Yureli, without subsuming, the higher she moves on my own tier list. When she's subsumed with gloom (replacing her 4. Activate gloom first, then hop on Merulina), she's absolutely busted! Her ability to control the field with her 1 and gloom, her guaranteed procs with her 1&3, her tankiness when riding Merulina (my setup has her at 16,000hp) and her crit chance multiplier with beam and aoe secondaries all make her insanely good. She also absolutely DESTROYS acolytes with the gloom/high crit setup.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

I can update in any case the tier list to fix issues for me is not a big problem.

The problem with doing a list like this is it will always be YOUR opinion. You play the frames different from other players and your experience/knowledge of the frames does not appear to be consistent across all frames. So your tier list is never going to be consistent with the opinions of other players.

If you're trying to help newer players understand which frames are useful then it would be better to simply send them to Overframe where many players have contributed to the overall tier list ranking. It still isn't consistent with the opinions of all players but it is going to be far more useful than a tier list created by only one person.

Just now, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

I dunno. The more I play with and learn  Yureli, without subsuming, the higher she moves on my own tier list. When she's subsumed with gloom (replacing her 4. Activate gloom first, then hop on Merulina), she's absolutely busted! Her ability to control the field with her 1 and gloom, her guaranteed procs with her 1&3, her tankiness when riding Merulina (my setup has her at 16,000hp) and her crit chance multiplier with beam and aoe secondaries all make her insanely good. She also absolutely DESTROYS acolytes with the gloom/high crit setup.

This is a testament to how powerful Gloom is. Most frames go up a few ranks when they utilize a powerful gloom setup...

Equinox, for example, becomes S tier with Gloom.

5 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

That doesn't make him S tier. That makes him A tier at most...

Something that is S tier is the best of the best. Nidus is good but certainly not the best of the best.

S tier is reserved for the overpowered frames IMO

The fact that Baruuk and Wukong are in B tier on this is hilarious, btw.

I know about baruuk i use him.

But his issue is he need a mod to make the exalted work.

No doubt about his real power. Hes a beast

He can buff the team with knifes, sleep enemies and being a dodge master with his 1 but honestly hes a bit clunky in the movement part expecially when you use the exalted.

A beast also not situational but he cannot take all roles. Without reactive storm his exalted isn't the best

Just now, Leqesai said:

This is a testament to how powerful Gloom is. Most frames go up a few ranks when they utilize a powerful gloom setup...

Equinox, for example, becomes S tier with Gloom.

Very true but she still climbed to B tier for me with her own abilities. Frames like Yureli allows me to play with a nice and mixed attack with cc/survive by cc setup. Without gloom, her 1 handles the crowds very well while Merulina allows quick evasion/engagement tactics against acolytes. Her 4's delay is her only weakness to me and I don't think her setup can afford a delay like that.

Now, team play is another story...

11 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Personally, I would say that you need to try the frames to rank them (I would state which you haven't in the OP). Otherwise you are basing this list off information that may or may not be reliable, or just the information provided by DE. You have Caliban as "Not Tested Yet", that alone implies that you tested all the others yourself - 'tested' would mean that you used them. You need to run frames with a proper build on the same set of missions (at least one of each type) to be able to give an accurate (or even semi-accurate) tier list. I am sure you have done this kind of thing with the frames you play a lot, but I don't know about the rest - I certainly only use a few of the frames regularly. 

16 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Valkyr does, but have you ever tried actually getting the team? It is not an easy task, I find that I can generally get one person out of three without having to organise it. For me, a teir list should also include "ease of use" when comparing/ranking. Many frames have abilities that appear useful on paper, but in practice turn out to be not so great.

18 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Updating may not be a good choice. Because you have ranked them based on something that others wont necessarily use. For interests sake though, I would place Caliban at a 'B' on your list. He is a solid option for most content, but not that useful. He has three pets which are okay, and the ability to strip armour. 

8 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

The problem with doing a list like this is it will always be YOUR opinion. You play the frames different from other players and your experience/knowledge of the frames does not appear to be consistent across all frames. So your tier list is never going to be consistent with the opinions of other players.

If you're trying to help newer players understand which frames are useful then it would be better to simply send them to Overframe where many players have contributed to the overall tier list ranking. It still isn't consistent with the opinions of all players but it is going to be far more useful than a tier list created by only one person.

Well i'm just one person but everyone can see everyone can comment.

I still can learn from people experience.

No prob fixing some issue in the tier sir.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Tiers are harder to do since we can swap abilities around now. 

Overall, tiers are fairly useless because its as subjective as fashion and doesn't take into account builds and different mission goals. 

Swapped abilities are still optional sir.

The tier list only intend how strong and efficency can each warframe with their original skills.

Archived