Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #159!

[DE]Rebecca

14 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

crossplay? mobile client?  and addressing the elephant . AoE..

Without AoE, we'd be forced back into playing Volt, Mesa, Saryn, etc to keep up with our teammates. AoE allows me as Limbo to do a modicum of what my fellow squad mate Saryn can do. Without it, I'd feel the same way the guy without an AoE weapon or nuke frame feels as of now (which can be solved by getting an AoE weapon). AoE weapons allow frame variation. 

Can't reply to the switch hotfix#6 anymore so I'll post here. Was the hot fix supposed to activate razorback? I see pc/ps/Xbox got them but not switch yet, razorback sitting at ~164%. But really lookin forward to the white board. Excited to see what's the plan this year. 

Update: Balor Fomorian works too. Thanks, event is up now. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a random Galvanized Mod! Let us know what you get - your Arsenal will grow more powerful, Tenno!

So you can do a grab bag with something other than 5 drops? If so, then please do future grab bags with weapon parts for a specific weapon. Some suggestions: Wolf Sledge, Lato Vandal, Damage necramech weapon parts, Sporothrix, Arum Spinosa. Or even do it based on the three rare arcanes: Energize, Grace and Barrier. I have picked these items based on the fact that they are rare normal drops but are extremely rare to obtain.

We had the Braton Vandal parts as a drop a while back showing that DE can do this but have yet to see this be done again. 

Are there any plans for a "Sentient planet" in the normal starchart? As is, a number of Sentient enemies can only be encountered in Orphix survival, so there aren't really occasions where you fight them as a Warframe.

Also some story questions:

Spoiler

In the Erra cinematic, Praghasa is referred to as "gone", i.e. dead, while the Sacrifice and an early trailer seemed to set her up as a driving presence for Natah.

Likewise, in the Maker cinematic, attention is drawn to the fact that Natah thinks Erra died, and his protests seemed to be part of his deceit, yet neither Natah nor Hunhow treat him as anything but the real thing.

Can these still be considered as ongoing storypoints, or were they dropped?

Are there any considerations perhaps to expand the Kuva/Tenet arsenal for more overlooked weapons such as the Sobek?

And with the story having developed to a point like this, are there plans to fill in the gaps in story/lore from the past events that affected the main story, for the new players?

Archived