Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #159!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Rebecca and team, if possible, can the Dev team discuss the future direction of Warframe? A lot of the recent content and quests are built around a single-player experience and there hasn't been much focus on cooperative play. I know the Devs are concentrating on cross-play and cross-save/progression this year but I'm curious to see if the Devs plan to continue to build around the single player experience with additional content/quests or if we'll see more content to encourage and reward cooperative play in the future.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Up-greyedd said:

Hey Rebecca and team, if possible, can the Dev team discuss the future direction of Warframe? A lot of the recent content and quests are built around a single-player experience and there hasn't been much focus on cooperative play. I know the Devs are concentrating on cross-play and cross-save/progression this year but I'm curious to see if the Devs plan to continue to build around the single player experience with additional content/quests or if we'll see more content to encourage and reward cooperative play in the future.

I take my pets with me all the time...and I never get raging mad at them. Actually if you are real clever you can take companions that can really give you the edge as well as pick up the valuable stuff, distract, hack boost your own skills. Why even calling in some of my Sisters to help give quite a vocal performance as well as shooting up the place w Lvl 40 guns and sister tricks.  But if you really want to work with people to get stuff done I always see people asking for help and I always see people offering to help. 

4 hours ago, Sulnate said:

I know it's Probably not going to happen but please remove fishing, mining and hunting! I like to gain those resourses during fighting or bounties not fishing or mining!

This will never happen and nor would I want it to, but more ways to get these Resources would be great and some have already been implemented:

• Plains of Eidolon gives you Mining and Fishing Resources for killing Thumpers.
  • Orb Vallis gives you Mining and Fishing Resources for killing the Exploiter Orb.
  • Cambion Drift gives you Mining and Fishing Resources for doing Requiem Obelisks and the Bonus Stage of Isolation Vaults.

So, more varied ways to get these Resources, please.

• Plains of Eidolon:
    • Short Mobile Defense to open up Armored Vaults, similar duration to doing Requiem Obelisks, rewarded by a mix of Mining and Fishing Resources.
    • A mix of Mining and Fishing Resources for Killing/Capturing Eidolons.
  • Orb Vallis
    • A mix of Mining and Fishing Resources whenever we Capture a Base.
      • Also maybe reduce the "Defend the Comms System" Objective of Base Capturing from 2:30 minutes to 1:30 minutes, matching the Requiem Obelisks' and the proposed Armor Vaults' change/addition.
    • A mix of Mining and Fishing Resources for Killing the Profit Taker.
  • Cambion Drift
    • Some type of (Mini) Boss that drops a mix of Mining and Fishing Resources (plus new Rewards specific to it?).
      • This could just be added to Enemy Necramechs.
    • "Unlock the Vault" Bonus Stage for Arcana Isolation Vault Bounties.
  • And just adding a mix of Mining and Fishing Resources as a Bonus Rare Drop for all generic Storage Containers.

I'm hoping to hear about a possibility of a more customizable loadout in terms of dual wielding, as tenno we've proven that we can dual wield weapons such as with the Dual Heat Swords and Aklato and so I was hoping maybe this year we could start mixing and matching weapons to dual wield like being able to wield a heat sword and broken war. In other words being able to mix and match weapons from our arsenals so we can benefit more from having a wide variety and collection of weapons.

Another thing I'm hoping to hear about is in general where are our equipment is when they aren't equipped? (Warframes, weapons, necramechs, etc.) It would be nice to have a visual representation of our arsenals, like having our weapons mounted on the wall or just having our mechs in the corner of our ship, stuff like that.

Looking forward to possibly hearing about their progress on cross-play/save

Also...

Is there a possibility of having our weapon slots become universal slots so we can equip whatever weapon in whatever slot we so desire? Obviously can't be having double stacked set mod bonuses, and double or triple stat sticks for for certain abilities. Just wondering. 

And...

Arch-melee on Necramechs?

Any chance of us eventually bein able to equip 3 weapons of our choice rather than 1 primary, 1 secondary, and 1 melee max at a time? like 2 primary and 1 secondary or 1 primary and 2 melee, with a toggle to select which melee is the 'fast melee' in the arsenal for instance? We can already go into a mission with only 1 weapon slot equipped with a weapon so bein absent a weapon type or two is already functional, we just lack bein able to fill those blanks with our preferred weapon type. I just wanna live the dream of havin 3 melee equipped each modded for a different job!

Archived